“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#44 Dec 17, 2010
After reading potheads comments, what I said goes to you too. You have an open invitation to come talk to me, you loser. Posting such crap under an anonymous name. What a joke. Cowardly, sick, and twisted.
dp teen

United States

#45 Dec 17, 2010
Tragic wrote:
How did this child gain access to a firearm?
Look at her Facebook and see the photo of her at a pistol range with a target she has just accurately shot up. Her comments lend themselves to the fact she was a marksman.
Own a gun? Have a teenager? Get a safe.
Her parents went to their deer lease and left her a gun for protection. Her and her bf had a fight and she posted something on facebook. Her mom saw and told her no phone use. As her bf walked through the door to talk because she wasn't answering, she pulled the trigger. She died on the way to the hospital trying to tell her bf some last things.
amazed

Baytown, TX

#46 Dec 17, 2010
@sdjs......AMEN

I too know this family and hope that they never have to see the crap that these disrespectful people wrote.

May God bless you all
POT HEAD

Moline, IL

#47 Dec 17, 2010
sdjs wrote:
After reading potheads comments, what I said goes to you too. You have an open invitation to come talk to me, you loser. Posting such crap under an anonymous name. What a joke. Cowardly, sick, and twisted.
Posting such crap under an anonymous name. What a joke. Cowardly, sick, and twisted

Oh Yeah wadda ya gonna do hit me with your purse?LMFAO

Dont you have to puke to go clean up or something?
Gabby

Houston, TX

#48 Dec 17, 2010
POT HEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting such crap under an anonymous name. What a joke. Cowardly, sick, and twisted
Oh Yeah wadda ya gonna do hit me with your purse?LMFAO
Dont you have to puke to go clean up or something?
Pot Head, if you were to show up you would wish it was only a purse and when she is done I'll help carry your sorry ass out.
Please No

Pasadena, TX

#49 Dec 17, 2010
dp teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Her parents went to their deer lease and left her a gun for protection...
Please tell me not one part of this is true.
Did the post above from the retired gentleman talk enough about the need to secure firearms?
Can we assume this family lived in an area where the need for a gun, especially in the hands of a 17 year old is not the norm?
This was a 17 year old kid, wrought with emotions and left alone?
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#50 Dec 17, 2010
Come at me you disrespectful little PUNK!! Deer Park is not scared of you! Show your face! I do NOT stand alone. How dare you be disrespectful to anyone in a time like this! You are just a lost soul taking your angry out on the weak!
POT HEAD wrote:
<quoted text>Take it back across the border than.
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#51 Dec 17, 2010
You have my support & will help!
sdjs wrote:
<quoted text>I read your post at 2 am. Went in the restroom and literally vomited, then came back to the computer. I responded to you, but apparantly my choice of words was not acceptable to topix because it would not post. After about 3 hours sleep, let me try this again.
You are a filthy piece of trash. I cannot believe you would get on here under an anonymous name and post crap like that. YOU are the lowest form that a human can get to. No, you are not human. You are the devil himself. Calling yourself crazy one is insulting to someone who is crazy. So, devil, you will not talk about the people I love in this manner. You sick, twisted freak. It is known by most on here where I live and where I work. I challenge you, I DARE you, to come and find me and say those things to me, you coward. Don't hide on this computer with your smart mouth. You come find me. I am waiting with grand anticipation to chat with you about your comment. I have participated on this forum for quite a while and I have never read something as heartless, unfounded, disgusting, or despicable as this. You come find me, you devil. Come on, I'm as serious as I can be. You come find me. Show yourself, you coward. Back up your comments in person coward. Come on, I'm waiting.
IJS

Houston, TX

#52 Dec 17, 2010
My son graduated in 08 from Deer Park and there was atleast two. But just 1 is too many.
DP mom wrote:
GOOH5 - Honestly, I mean no offense, but the majority of us who came onto the thread did so to offer our condolences to the family and to ask for our city to be praying for them, which is exactly what you did above at the end of the post. I do agree with you that details of what happened do not need to be discussed because nobody knows exactly what happened or what was going through her mind when it happened and it isn't our business.
Tragic - I hate to burst your bubble, but there have been quite a few tragedies like this. I can't attest to the four in a row because I don't know any facts about that statement. However, I do know that 3 students did commit suicide during my four years in Deer Park High School. One of them was a very close friend of mine and the other two ran in another circle of friends I had. All 3 were brilliant kids with potentially bright futures and it was a tragic loss. It was never discussed, it was never dealt with, counselors never extended a hand, and it was shoved under the rug. All I am saying is that I hope the school district makes a better effort at helping the students cope with what has happened. I don't think they should air her personal life or any other details because that is the family's right to have their privacy and I do hope people respect that.
DPMOMx3

United States

#53 Dec 17, 2010
This tragedy is horrible and people like Pot Head & Crazy One need to show some respect to the family during this time. The thought of what this mother is enduring right now breaks my heart. I can not begin to imagine. Praying for God to comfort the family and friends of Samantha.
And SDJS - count me in on shutting up the idiots. If they're brave enough to show their faces, I'd be glad to teach them a lesson in respect.
pop

United States

#54 Dec 17, 2010
Wow I tried posting from my phone but it didn't work. So let me try this again.

There are no words to describe the people that are posting with negative comments. I will see what I can do to get these threads removed. sds, if you need anything I am just a phone call away.
pop

United States

#55 Dec 17, 2010
I sent feedback....lets hope they do the right thing.

Send feedback:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/deer-park-tx/... #
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#56 Dec 17, 2010
I also reported them!
pop wrote:
I sent feedback....lets hope they do the right thing.
Send feedback:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/deer-park-tx/... #
pop

United States

#57 Dec 17, 2010
The link I posted for feedback didn't work, but if any of you want to use it, it's located just under the comment box.

Thanks DP MOM 2.
Thatwasnt chicken

Dallas, TX

#58 Dec 17, 2010
I like?
Do student

Pasadena, TX

#59 Dec 18, 2010
I am hearing alot of rumors about why she did it and I don't wanna repeat the wrong I think someone should clear up why exactly because they make her boyfriend look like the bad guy.

I am praying for the family and I will never forget her she is in my prayers always and I hope she is in yours too
PasadenaMom

Houston, TX

#60 Dec 18, 2010
As this Holy week begins, we might let this family, deep in the midst of a tragedy, slip from our thoughts. Please try to remember to continue praying for God to comfort them. Christmas is an extremely difficult time to experience the loss of a loved one, and they may wonder if they will ever feel joy again. Please pray that they will soon feel the joy of welcoming our Savior, Jesus.

Also, please keep in mind that the taking of one's own life is usually not an impulsive act. Was this an impulsive act? I certainly do not know, but because it typically isn't, it is very important to take seriously anyone who expresses they are having thoughts of suicide.

Since: Dec 10

La Porte, TX

#61 Dec 18, 2010
REGARDING the negative and downright rude and crude remarks that are posted you just have to remember that TOPIX is a perfect place for people like POT HEAD and CRAZY ONE and others like them.

More than likely they are immature teenagers that just like to see how far they can go for the Shock Effect. This is the perfect place for them.
Marcia

Keller, TX

#62 Dec 18, 2010
I don't understand why people respond to the negative and inappropriate comments that are left here. They are, quite obviously, written by people intent on starting a fight and begging for attention. While extremely inappropriate and insensitive, message boards usually have one or more "trolls" who say things for shock value and to incite disputes. Ignore the comments and the people who post them will go away when the desired reaction does not come.

Praying for Samanatha's friends and family during this difficult time.
Listen

San Antonio, TX

#63 Dec 18, 2010
Listen to me. If all of you would have moved to or started a new thread and left this one for showing respect for the family and not responding to the hateful post it would have been much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Sat Fart poop 133
police report (Apr '12) Sat Fart Story 8
Heavy Trash pickup not acceptable Thu Messy Farts 4
Illegal Aliens Interupt DACA Meeting. Sep 19 Fart Politics News 3
Trump Will Go To UN General Assembly This Week Sep 18 Group Farts 2
Judge Jeanine to Hildebeast About: What Happened Sep 18 Same Farts 2
A family of Deer Park (Dec '10) Sep 16 Fart cart 62

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance