Is the Republican Party the Stupid Party?

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wanna Know

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There are a number of high level Republicans, like Gov Chris Christi of NJ and Gov Bobby Jindal of Louisiana (to just name two) that are calling the Republican Party the party of the stupid.

Do you agree that the Republican Party is the party of the stupid?

Why or why not?
agree

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wanna Know wrote:
There are a number of high level Republicans, like Gov Chris Christi of NJ and Gov Bobby Jindal of Louisiana (to just name two) that are calling the Republican Party the party of the stupid.
Do you agree that the Republican Party is the party of the stupid?
Why or why not?
Boehner the boner just now admitted he screwed up on the fiscal cliff deal. They are establishment repubs, bought off ans dumb.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Finally some people are seeing the light.

Our Gov Rick "Shamewand" "Ultra Sound" "Anti Contraceptive" Perry, is being help up as the head of the Stupid Party.

Too bad that Texas, from a national perspective is held as the "Stupid State."

Gov. and our Reps like Wayne Smith and John Davis, just continue to send our federal tax money to the North East. Don't spend any money on mental health, just build more prisons where the inmates get trained as real criminals AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, why not create some more laws to criminalize being a woman.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

goat is just like fatass, talking to herself again!
agree

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GOTP wrote:
Finally some people are seeing the light.
Our Gov Rick "Shamewand" "Ultra Sound" "Anti Contraceptive" Perry, is being help up as the head of the Stupid Party.
Too bad that Texas, from a national perspective is held as the "Stupid State."
Gov. and our Reps like Wayne Smith and John Davis, just continue to send our federal tax money to the North East. Don't spend any money on mental health, just build more prisons where the inmates get trained as real criminals AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, why not create some more laws to criminalize being a woman.
The stupid Republican in Texas is Kevin Brady from Conroe who voted with the Democrats and Boehner on the new fiscal cliff tax raises for everyone. Watch out for stupid John Cornyn too. The Republicans YOU oppose are the ones that adhere to the Republican platform and constitution. It is clear that you are anti Christian and a baby killer supporter. The letter D on your undershirt is showing.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

We agree on something. Kevin Brady is part of the stupid party. He suggested that BP after the Macondo well blew up be "let off the hook" and pay no fines.

BP killed, with extreme prejudice 11 workers because they had a "schedule" that was more important than human life, or for that matter the environment.

Btw, JERK, voting for tax raises only affects people way above your minimum wage category.

Republicans need to get real and understand they need to pay for the debt THEY RAN UP with unfunded wars and wasteful defense spending.

Don't you understand that Republicans are not only the party of stupid, but also the party of "Borrow and Spend." TIME TO PAY UP A-HOLE.
facts

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GOTP wrote:
We agree on something. Kevin Brady is part of the stupid party. He suggested that BP after the Macondo well blew up be "let off the hook" and pay no fines.
BP killed, with extreme prejudice 11 workers because they had a "schedule" that was more important than human life, or for that matter the environment.
Btw, JERK, voting for tax raises only affects people way above your minimum wage category.
Republicans need to get real and understand they need to pay for the debt THEY RAN UP with unfunded wars and wasteful defense spending.
Don't you understand that Republicans are not only the party of stupid, but also the party of "Borrow and Spend." TIME TO PAY UP A-HOLE.
Obama started out 2013 with a tax increase for all wage earners not just the rich.

The last 4 years of debt run up is totally the fault of Barack Obama. It was 5 trillion and is now 16 trillion. Obama and the democrats are totally responsible. We have more wars in more places now than ever in history.

Gas prices, unemployment rates, illegal immigrants, more wars and misery have all increased under Obama's rule.

Remember this phrase is repeated many times in the Bible. When the wicked beareth rule the people mourn. When the righteous are in authority the people rejoice. Every American citizen including the black ones are mourning now under wicked Obama's rule
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Righteous my booty...

The 5 trillion was to get us out of the hole Bush 43 got us into. He bankrupted the nation with unfunded wars. Unfortunately he left it to the Democrats to pay his bills.

Obama has deported more illegal immigrants in 4 years than Bush did in eight. Where is the more wars? The stock market is almost at an all time high..misery?

You bible thumpers trust in God, and God made Obama President. Therefore you should trust in Obama.
facts

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

GOTP wrote:
Righteous my booty...
The 5 trillion was to get us out of the hole Bush 43 got us into. He bankrupted the nation with unfunded wars. Unfortunately he left it to the Democrats to pay his bills.
Obama has deported more illegal immigrants in 4 years than Bush did in eight. Where is the more wars? The stock market is almost at an all time high..misery?
You bible thumpers trust in God, and God made Obama President. Therefore you should trust in Obama.
Obama is part of the ANTI Christ preparation. No real Bible thumper of any denomination or group supports him.

The illegals deported themselves, they want off this sinking ship too.

Come back to the 21st century with some new talking points. Bush is not president and Barack is continuing to ruin America. Park your covered wagon full of old worn out democrat talking pints.

The stock market is just a paper tiger that means zero to the real Citizens that are makers and not takers. Feel your wallet, look
at your house value, and the price of gas. Then ask "are you better off BB before Barack?"
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

To BOTH sides of this argument I say BULLSHIT! All either party wants is to have their own way. Show me so much as one of those aholes that cares about you, me, or anyone else except those that put money in their pocket. You can't do it. Five trillion dollars worth of debt for two unfunded wars, all Bush, add eleven trillion all Obama. Has no one ever heard, when you find yourself in a hole stop digging?The Republicans and the Democrats remind me of that movie, maybe you heard of it; the title Dumb and Dumber. Untill that bunch of greedy morons from both parties decide to get together and actually do something for the good of this country and put the partisan politics aside nothing positive is going to get done. Right now they are like two little kids Mommy she touched me, but mommy he touched me first. Childish and selfish: Grow the HELL UP! BOTH PARTIES GROW THE HELL UP! Untill that happens you are both the party of STUPID!

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 31, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
To BOTH sides of this argument I say BULLSHIT! All either party wants is to have their own way. Show me so much as one of those aholes that cares about you, me, or anyone else except those that put money in their pocket. You can't do it. Five trillion dollars worth of debt for two unfunded wars, all Bush, add eleven trillion all Obama. Has no one ever heard, when you find yourself in a hole stop digging?The Republicans and the Democrats remind me of that movie, maybe you heard of it; the title Dumb and Dumber. Until that bunch of greedy morons from both parties decide to get together and actually do something for the good of this country and put the partisan politics aside nothing positive is going to get done. Right now they are like two little kids Mommy she touched me, but mommy he touched me first. Childish and selfish: Grow the HELL UP! BOTH PARTIES GROW THE HELL UP! Until that happens you are both the party of STUPID!
Amen, i couldn't have said it better myself.

All politicians are corrupt and care only about themselves or there agenda. If someone is dumb enough to believe other wise, then you get what you deserve.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Simple solutions are for simple people.

If you don't understand how letting GM go under, then you won't understand how the housing industry debacle or how letting banks go bankrupt affect you.

This is why we are a red state. Stupid people being part of the Stupid Party makes for a state of stupid.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2013
 
Is complicated supposed to be better? Red state, Blue state, why not just an American state? Republican, Democrat, why not just an American. I think for myself, decide for myself, and I act based on that. Stupid is allowing any party to do make your decisions for you. Both parties are corrupt, and neither gives a damn about the American People. To believe otherwise is to be Red, or Blue, and STUPID!
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Republicans think that God should control, especially it comes to getting Government into the womb.

Republicans think there should be no gun controls, because it is good for the gun business, and the funeral business.

Republicans think that public education is not good, and education should be left up to the individual.

Republicans think that banks should not have any controls on them.

Republicans think there should not be an EPA, that the air should be deregulated like China, where you can't even land a plane because of smog.

Republicans don't believe in global warming.

Republicans believe in banning all drugs, and putting away our kids in prison, or damaging them for life.

Republicans believe that only white christians should benefit in this country.

Republicans have no tolerance for Gays, but love guns, hookers and little boys.

Gov Perry is a Republican.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I believe God should be in control, because we believe, not that Government says so. I believe that other than a good aim there should be very limited gun control; the 2nd Amendment was meant to protect us from our own government as much as anything else. Public education is very important unless you want to become a third world country. I believe in moderate control over banks; they shouldn't run the country. The EPA should use a lttle more common sense on some issues, but they do serve a purpose. I'm not sure about the next two. There are some Republicans who aren't white. You are generalizing a little too much on this. Rick Perry is a Republican and quite possibly the stupidest one I have ever heard of.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I agree that God should be in control as long as it is my God and not your God.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 10, 2013
 
Industry is screaming for the TCEQ to take back air permitting for new source emissions. Thank you Gov Perry for being such an A-hole. Although it is oosting Texas jobs and tax money you made your point. Let the Fed's take over permitting, it only takes twice the time and effort and cost.

Same thing for medicare. Yes, Republicans are the party of stupid.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 12, 2013
 
Steve Stockman is the poster boy of Republican Stupid.

His Target? The good ole boys of Jasper and La Porte.

Makes you proud to be part of deep east Texas, don't it?

You can thank Gov Gerrymander Perry for that.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 12, 2013
 
GOTP wrote:
Republicans think that God should control, especially it comes to getting Government into the womb.
Republicans think there should be no gun controls, because it is good for the gun business, and the funeral business.
Republicans think that public education is not good, and education should be left up to the individual.
Republicans think that banks should not have any controls on them.
Republicans think there should not be an EPA, that the air should be deregulated like China, where you can't even land a plane because of smog.
Republicans don't believe in global warming.
Republicans believe in banning all drugs, and putting away our kids in prison, or damaging them for life.
Republicans believe that only white christians should benefit in this country.
Republicans have no tolerance for Gays, but love guns, hookers and little boys.
Anyone who makes declarative blanket statements such as these is an imbecile with an agenda.

People as a whole can not be summed up so easily.

You're obviously racist, GOTP... and you defend the City like you are part of it, that worries me.

We already have enough racists working within City Hall.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 15, 2013
 
Have you seen it? Ted Cruz is now the new Joe McCarthy in the Senate.There is an Iranian sympathizer behind every tree. Run get your gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Baytown Forum right now

Search the Baytown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz campaign ad. 3 min Texan 29
Most Think Obama Lies - Poll. 11 min Texan 4
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Truth is might 16,028
The Education Spending Lie. 22 min Elaine 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr why 633
HPV Vaccine Safe and Effective... 6 hr Annuit Coeptis 31
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr Hey 678
•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••