Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#245 Aug 2, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>He shot somebody thanks for the restraint. I guess he could have emptied his gun reloaded and emptied it again. Thank God for his restraint.
Ummmm... he had a gun.

Trayvon got close enough to beat the shit out of him!

I'd say Zimmerman showed a phfuck of a lot of restraint!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#246 Aug 2, 2013
littleoleladyfromPasadena wrote:
I bet that Raul Rodriguez, the shooter that used the Stand Your Ground defense when he murdered his neighbor wishes that he had the same jury in Florida. He is serving 30 years in prison.
Comparing those two cases is a faulty analogy. Raul Rodriguez left his ground and started the altercation without provocation. He had no ground to stand and was, imo, found appropriately guilty. George Zimmerman was on a neighborhood watch and encountered a suspicious person who physically assaulted him and was found not guilty. Zimmerman had a ground to stand. Rodriguez did not.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#247 Aug 2, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>He shot somebody thanks for the restraint. I guess he could have emptied his gun reloaded and emptied it again. Thank God for his restraint.
That probably would have been a good idea. It would ensure that the killer was dead and thus harmless.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#248 Aug 2, 2013
Who exactly did Martin kill?
Quannel luvs white girls

La Porte, TX

#250 Aug 2, 2013
I read today that the powers that be want to put Trayvon's hoodie in the Smithsonian. Thug life, yo. I am sure his parents would love to auction it off and pocket that money along with the money they've already gotten paid from the HOA.

I saw on Yahoo that someone pointed out that the Arizona drink he was buying along with the Skittles, are mixed with cough medicine to make purple drank/lean. Apparently, it's a favorite cocktail of thugs, hood rats and welfare queens. Thank God for Zimmerman. He did society a great favor and we owe him greatly. Sanford should give him a key to the city.
Quannel luvs white girls

La Porte, TX

#251 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Who exactly did Martin kill?
No one. And he sure won't be trying to kill anyone again either. Buh-bye, thug.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#252 Aug 2, 2013
Not a thug, and you're right he will never do anything again. Zimmerman is not guilty, Martin is dead and buried, and per you is not a killer.
Quannel luvs white girls

La Porte, TX

#253 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not a thug, and you're right he will never do anything again. Zimmerman is not guilty, Martin is dead and buried, and per you is not a killer.
I hope his body doesn't contaminate the soil. Florida is such a beautiful state.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#254 Aug 2, 2013
It won't, no ones does, they all make the grass a little greener.
DP CASSIE

Pasadena, TX

#255 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I agree. Zimmerman was treated and released for head lacerations and a fractured nose. These injuries were not life threatening. Did Martin have it in his mind to kill Zimmerman? Nobody will ever know the answer to this. Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury....Martin never had a chance.
Quannel luvs white girls

La Porte, TX

#256 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
It won't, no ones does, they all make the grass a little greener.
Cow chit makes grass greener too. I hadn't made the comparison between manure and Martin, but I like where you went with your post. The grass in Florida should remain gorgeous then. God bless Zimmerman for keeping Florida beautiful.

But I don't know that.

#257 Aug 2, 2013
DP CASSIE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Zimmerman was treated and released for head lacerations and a fractured nose. These injuries were not life threatening. Did Martin have it in his mind to kill Zimmerman? Nobody will ever know the answer to this. Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury....Martin never had a chance.
should he have waited until his injuries were life threatening? How does one determine at what specific point in time injuries you are sustaining become life threatening? When I carry a gun I intend to prevent any injury. Should I politely ask a thug how far he intends to injure me so I know when it is ok with you if I shoot him? What if the next injury inflicted by tm was fatal? What happens if you go from non life threatening to fatal without life threatening in between?
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#258 Aug 2, 2013
Quannel luvs white girls wrote:
<quoted text>
Cow chit makes grass greener too. I hadn't made the comparison between manure and Martin, but I like where you went with your post. The grass in Florida should remain gorgeous then. God bless Zimmerman for keeping Florida beautiful.
Your posts are very funny. Thank you for the levity. Trayvon was not a good representative of my community.
DP CASSIE

Pasadena, TX

#259 Aug 2, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
should he have waited until his injuries were life threatening? How does one determine at what specific point in time injuries you are sustaining become life threatening? When I carry a gun I intend to prevent any injury. Should I politely ask a thug how far he intends to injure me so I know when it is ok with you if I shoot him? What if the next injury inflicted by tm was fatal? What happens if you go from non life threatening to fatal without life threatening in between?
If Martin had a knife in his pocket...Zimmerman's injuries would have been life threatening. Of course, he would have pleaded not guilty, due to self-defense...BUT...he would have certainly been found guilty.
Quannel luvs white girls

La Porte, TX

#260 Aug 2, 2013
DP CASSIE wrote:
<quoted text>If Martin had a knife in his pocket...Zimmerman's injuries would have been life threatening. Of course, he would have pleaded not guilty, due to self-defense...BUT...he would have certainly been found guilty.
Oh GOTP, you so crazy girl.

But I don't know that.

#261 Aug 2, 2013
DP CASSIE wrote:
<quoted text>If Martin had a knife in his pocket...Zimmerman's injuries would have been life threatening. Of course, he would have pleaded not guilty, due to self-defense...BUT...he would have certainly been found guilty.
so people can't be killed or inflict life threatening injuries without a gun or knife? So its ok with you if someone bangs your head on the ground a few times as long as they don't have a knife or gun? I hope all the thugs aren't reading your opinion. Sheesh, if you don't believe in shooting unless you face life threatening injuries from a gun or knife you will make the perfect punching bag for a thug.
fubar

Corona, CA

#263 Aug 2, 2013
Quannel luvs white girls wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope his body doesn't contaminate the soil. Florida is such a beautiful state.
Florida sucks! They can not even run an election. Elian Gonzales(SIC) child abusing mother took him away from his father so she could be with her boyfriend. They got on a raft in Cuba and every one died but the kid. The kid had to watch his witch of a mother die and then not be given back to his father. The government had to go in so that the kid could be given back to his father.
What was the lady's name,Mary Joe Laterno(SIC)? The lady was on life support for years and was brain dead. What did Florida do? They tried to force the husband to keep her on the machines.
Florida is the only state that allows terrorist org. to operate with impunity. The Cuban terrorists get a free pass. Florida is absurd.
fubar

Corona, CA

#265 Aug 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm... he had a gun.
Trayvon got close enough to beat the shit out of him!
I'd say Zimmerman showed a phfuck of a lot of restraint!
There is one fact that no one can dispute and that is that Zimmerman had a history of lying to the court, before his trial even started, that is why he stayed in jail til after his trial. He was found not guilty and I support the verdict. Just wondering how you guys all are so sure of everything he said was true. The one thing for sure is he was losing a fight and was afraid for his life. Nobody knows for sure what happened before the fight. Did Martin have a known history of lying to the court? I don't know, but alot of of people in here have convicted him of countless other crimes already.
Quannel luvs white girls

La Porte, TX

#266 Aug 3, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Florida sucks! They can not even run an election. Elian Gonzales(SIC) child abusing mother took him away from his father so she could be with her boyfriend. They got on a raft in Cuba and every one died but the kid. The kid had to watch his witch of a mother die and then not be given back to his father. The government had to go in so that the kid could be given back to his father.
What was the lady's name,Mary Joe Laterno(SIC)? The lady was on life support for years and was brain dead. What did Florida do? They tried to force the husband to keep her on the machines.
Florida is the only state that allows terrorist org. to operate with impunity. The Cuban terrorists get a free pass. Florida is absurd.
Go Florida and stand your ground!

Mary Joe Laterno is a child rapist. What does that have to do with Zimmerman defending himself? From infanticide, to abortion, to euthanasia, the democrats are ghouls and the party of death. What does that have to do with Zimmerman saving his own life by fighting off an attacking thug?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#267 Aug 3, 2013
He didn't fight him off, he shot him; Big difference. If he had fought him off we wouldn't be having this discussion. Two people neither of whom had the wisdom to handle their situation. This will go on for a long time to come. Only the racists win. DON'T FORGET, RACISTS COME IN ALL COLORS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Obama change is coming (Nov '08) 7 hr Fartsy Stain 48
Vote HRC for war! (Oct '16) 20 hr Fart Extra 13
Bumper Sticker on aTexas Car (Sep '10) 20 hr Fart Extra 32
Are"select" Baseball teams really worth the time? (Jan '11) Wed Fart Large 78
La Porte's FINEST (Jul '08) Tue Farts Magurts 113
GOP Crumbling and Dems are gaining support Tue You fart mongrel 22
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Tue Fart Jams 237

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance