Ain't this wonderful?
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Our new Congressman Steve Stockman has voted to remove John Boehner as Speaker of the House of Representatives.

What an idiot. Next time we get hit with a Hurricane (which statistically will be in 2013)I'm sure Boehner will forget this when it comes to FEMA aid.

Yeah right. Geez, Repubicans, what fools, what a circus

I am sick of being represented by jerks. Stockman has just lost all power. He might as well be a democrat except he can pass the IQ test.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Make that "can't pass an IQ test"

But he is "NRA approved"...that says it all.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Do you have colorful fuzzy hair like most trolls? I guess you do actually lie on purpose. Now, tell the truth about what really happened....he was re-elected for a second term.
East Texas

Conroe, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Well, Stockman has very little chance of being a mover and shaker this term. You know, the "Tea Party" has really screwed up the Republican Party.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2013
East Texas wrote:
Well, Stockman has very little chance of being a mover and shaker this term. You know, the "Tea Party" has really screwed up the Republican Party.

No, the RNC screwed up the Republican party.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#6 Jan 4, 2013
The Republican party is dying of self inflicted wounds. Stockman just cut off is penis to spite his face.

There are just not enough dumb (high school drop outs) white boys and their even dumber women who don't know their rights, much less will stand up to retain them, to sustain the GOP. Republicans are going the way of the dinosaurs.

As to A-hole MIKN, Stockman is a freshman, although he was a congressman in the past. The only reason he was elected is that his dumbness appeals to the racists in Jasper and East Texas, and YOU.

The problem is that we will pay the price for his stupidity.

But I don't know that.

#7 Jan 4, 2013
GOTP wrote:
The Republican party is dying of self inflicted wounds. Stockman just cut off is penis to spite his face.
There are just not enough dumb (high school drop outs) white boys and their even dumber women who don't know their rights, much less will stand up to retain them, to sustain the GOP. Republicans are going the way of the dinosaurs.
As to A-hole MIKN, Stockman is a freshman, although he was a congressman in the past. The only reason he was elected is that his dumbness appeals to the racists in Jasper and East Texas, and YOU.
The problem is that we will pay the price for his stupidity.
Hey, uterine shaver, there were about 9 who voted against him, not just Stockman. Democratic president for, soon to be, 8 years and still complaining about the Republicans. Get your head out of your uterus and do something besides walk around sounding stupid all day.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 4, 2013
GOTP wrote:
There are just not enough dumb (high school drop outs) white boys and their even dumber women who don't know their rights, much less will stand up to retain them, to sustain the GOP.

The only reason he was elected is that his dumbness appeals to the racists in Jasper and East Texas, and YOU.
Here we see the genuine racist (first sentence) calling a respectable citizen a racist (second sentence).

Your sickness amazes me.
clueless voters

Pasadena, TX

#9 Jan 4, 2013
If ppl dared to be informed prior to the election, they would have known what a kook just got elected.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 4, 2013
clueless voters wrote:
If ppl dared to be informed prior to the election, they would have known what a kook just got elected.
He's not a kook, a kook is crazy... Obama is a very smart person.

He's a confidence man, a grifter and a traitor to this country... but he is not a kook.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#11 Jan 4, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Make that "can't pass an IQ test"

But he is "NRA approved"...that says it all.
nope, you spoke your mind and made it clear that Democrats have low IQ's. No takies.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Stockman has done it again. He voted against the Superstorm Sandy money for the Northeast. This will come back to haunt him or...

He is a total hypocrite (which is very likely) he will vote against hurricane aid for La Porte next time we have a major hurricane.

Aren't you Republicans proud of what you have done.

Geez, Republicans are such jerks.

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Tell me again why the nations taxpayers need to give $60 billion to new jersey because they got their feet wet.

But I don't know that.

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah, I don't remember any gument help coming my way when Ike hit.

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Seriously. Why should the government give me money because my house flooded?
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#16 Jan 11, 2013
I love how you parrot the phrase "Superstorm Sandy" like it was the storm to end all storms. What category hurricane was it again?
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#17 Jan 14, 2013
You people live in caves.

The majority of federal aid goes to public agencies to assist in storm recovery for infrastructure, including roads, water treatment, sewer, and schools.

La Porte got millions after Ike. But now that our Wing nut Rep Steve Stockman voted against Sandy aid, we might not ever get that again.

Here is the good news. We only have 22 months to endure him. Vote him out in Nov 2015.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 14, 2013
GOTP wrote:
You people live in caves.
The majority of federal aid goes to public agencies to assist in storm recovery for infrastructure, including roads, water treatment, sewer, and schools.
La Porte got millions after Ike. But now that our Wing nut Rep Steve Stockman voted against Sandy aid, we might not ever get that again.
Here is the good news. We only have 22 months to endure him. Vote him out in Nov 2015.
Your backwards ass view of the way the world should work never ceases to amaze me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) 11 hr Scottierock 117
The honorable DNC 12 hr Defiant1 9
A Buddhist monk? 15 hr red dawn 12
Two Peaceful Revolutions Cheated!!! 15 hr red dawn 6
I could have sworn... Tue Heavy Fed 3
Lppba charges filed Jul 23 JohnR 9
Gilley's Jul 23 JohnR 8

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance