First Prev
of 2
Next Last
activism

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 6, 2014
Dear diary, today I talked a big line about making the world a better place, but did nothing to actually improve it. Again.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#22 Apr 6, 2014
Dear diary, today I got up at the crack of dawn and drove my gas guzzling car to work polluting the environment and spent all day "producing" more crap that pollutes more of the environment and kills living things that God loves... of course I was paid for these evil deeds and I gave our wonderful government half of what I made so they can produce missiles and ammunition for my son to take to the other side of the world and kill brown people and die a "hero".

Then... I will get all kinds of sympathy at his funeral... and that will make me feel better about myself.
sue

Houston, TX

#23 Apr 6, 2014
dear diary-- there is NO chance I will get up at dawn
drive a car
or go to work

www.HeavyFed.com

#24 Apr 6, 2014
sue wrote:
dear diary-- there is NO chance I will get up at dawn
drive a car
or go to work
Dear diary, I am a lonely, homely, old woman who does not realize that Heavy Fed does not have a set bedtime, that he lives his life according to a natural rhythm and that he lives a 24 hour schedule and might be awake or asleep at any time .

I really can't imagine not getting up or going to sleep at the exact same time every day because I am a trained animal that has been programmed to work and pay taxes so our glorious leaders can perfect our lives by leading us to kill innocent people around the world and destroying as much of the environment as we can in the process.

I really don't understand Heavy's concern for life... I mean I will be dead anyway in a few years... so why should I give a phfuck about anything but my wants and needs?

Screw everyone else, it's all about me, me, me, me and my comfort!!!
Elaine

Duluth, GA

#25 Apr 7, 2014
Dear diary:

Work is for sucka's.

www.HeavyFed.com

#26 Apr 7, 2014
Elaine wrote:
Dear diary:

Work is for sucka's.
Dear diary, my name is Ken Adcox... but I post on La Porte Topix as Elaine.

It gives me a chance to set my feminine side free after playing with my gun all day practicing my quick draw in the mirror.
sue

Houston, TX

#27 Apr 7, 2014
dear diary--I waddle through a hemp cloud in my delusional paranoid
little fantasy world.

www.HeavyFed.com

#28 Apr 7, 2014
sue wrote:
dear diary--I waddle through a hemp cloud in my delusional paranoid
little fantasy world.
Dear diary, I post as Sue on La Porte Topix, my real name is T.D.Phelan and all I think about is munching "Elaine's" pseudo snatch!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#29 Apr 7, 2014
You keep a diary? Oh well I suppose when you make up a lot of stories and tell all those lies, you do need keep track of them some how. A better idea Fed would be to just tell the truth, that way you don't have to keep track of what you say. Damn, I forgot, you don't know the definition of truth.
gurl, pleease

United States

#30 Apr 7, 2014
Dear diary. Today I hope to discover living off people is a form of submission and my personal choices that lead to my being indigent limit me. Maybe Real freedom comes at a price. And I can't afford it. Oh, well. Guess I'll load the bong and tell myself how free I am to live off others.

www.HeavyFed.com

#31 Apr 7, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, pleease"]Dear diary. Today I hope to discover living off people is a form of submission and my personal choices that lead to my being indigent limit me. Maybe Real freedom comes at a price. And I can't afford it. Oh, well. Guess I'll load the bong and tell myself how free I am to live off others.[/QUOTE]
Dear diary, I have worked like a slave in the chemical plants my entire life producing toxic things that poison the Earth.

I am now fifty years old, my children hate me and my wife is sleeping with the disabled man who lives next door. He is at home all the time and my wife has spent more time playing video games with him and drinking forty ounce beers than she ever did with me.

My sixteen year old daughter is pregnant by the disabled mans 32 year old son, Ralfie.

I love Ralfie, he was my first true love... I hate my daughter for stealing him away from me.

I have colon cancer and the medication I was on caused me to grow huge breasts... and now for the first time in my life I am happy, I look at myself in the mirror constantly, rub the crap from my colostomy bag, make home videos of me playing with myself and put them on YouTube.
activism

Houston, TX

#32 Apr 7, 2014
Dear diary. I beginning to wonder if I am a shit magnet as it seems that is the only thing I attract in life? Oh, well. Guess I will load the bong and continue to blame everyone else for the problems in my life.

www.HeavyFed.com

#33 Apr 7, 2014
activism wrote:
Dear diary. I beginning to wonder if I am a shit magnet as it seems that is the only thing I attract in life? Oh, well. Guess I will load the bong and continue to blame everyone else for the problems in my life.
Dear diary, I post on La Porte Topix and constantly change my screen name so that others will think I have friends who agree with me.
gurl, pleease

United States

#34 Apr 7, 2014
Dear diary. I wonder if I will ever really do anything to help anything or anybody. No one believes this activist crap. Even me. And then there are times that I wonder if I should do something real, like support the child I brought into the world? Then I just smoke pot and wonder how can I get to Taco Bell.

www.HeavyFed.com

#36 Apr 7, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, pleease"]Dear diary. I wonder if I will ever really do anything to help anything or anybody. No one believes this activist crap. Even me. And then there are times that I wonder if I should do something real, like support the child I brought into the world? Then I just smoke pot and wonder how can I get to Taco Bell.[/QUOTE]

Dear diary, oh I do so hope that the rumors of Heavy being gay are true!!!

I am in love with that dude... I beeeat off and I chat with him my balls they are so blue!

If I saw him I'd jeeerk off again and my balls'd fall off again and then I'd be at a loss!!

Heavy's the boss.

Heavy's the Boss.

Heavy's the BOSS.

Heavy's the BOSS!

I'm at a loss.

I'm at a loss... so I beeeat off.

Without me ball's.

I'm at a loss.

HEAVY'S THE BOSS!!!
sue

Houston, TX

#37 Apr 7, 2014
IN A FEW YEARS--tic toc tic toc time flies

www.HeavyFed.com

#38 Apr 7, 2014
sue wrote:
IN A FEW YEARS--tic toc tic toc time flies
That's your problem, Sue... you can't laugh at yourself!

I am always happy... no matter where I goi know it's Gods plan for me to be there... so I am always happy to be where I am.

If I go to jail or prison... then that is his plan.

If I am vindicated and vanquish corruption from La Porte... that is his plan.

Wherever I go... I go with a smile... because I go in Gods name... according to Gods will.

"Thy will be done... on Earth as it is in Heaven"

Think about that.

Do you think there are chemical plants in Heaven???

"On Earth as it is in Heaven"

Let that soak in a bit.

www.HeavyFed.com
sue

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 7, 2014
seems someone just did a triple bong
sue

Houston, TX

#40 Apr 7, 2014
be more concerned if there is hemp in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby? Again? 5 min Josh 28
I Found a Picture of Fubar 21 min Josh 65
Wreck on Fairmont@ Canada 11 hr Luly1 3
wreck on fairmont prkwy (Feb '11) 11 hr Luly1 32
New Subdivision? 12 hr jim 2
FOX NEWS Apologized? 18 hr Elaine 13
Anyone recognize this guy?? 21 hr fubar 13

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match