Does Baytown need a Vapor Lounge?

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Nic

Baytown, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I've recently gotten into smoking electronic cigarettes, or 'vaping', and I've discovered no one in town knows about these things. They're awesome and I've quit smoking using them. I've started promoting them online, but I was thinking this might make a great brick-and-mortar business in Baytown. Some cities are opening 'vapor lounges' where vapers can relax, mingle, try and purchase products, and basically hang out with other vapers. My question is do you think a business like this would be successful in Baytown? Is Baytown ready to switch from cigarettes to E-NI's (electronic nicotine inhalators)? I would think with the smoking ban it would be. If you're unfamiliar with electronic cigarettes, check out www.VaperLounge.com . It's my site and I've tried to make it a good starting point for those interested in getting off cigarettes. This is not just some shameless plug, by the way. I really am very interested in whether or not a business like this would take off in Baytown. I'm already finding wholesalers for selling online, but if setting up shop in town would be profitable, I would love to do it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
I VAPE TOO

Mission, KS

#2 Sep 23, 2010
I started using mine in January and have not smoked a regular cig since. I started with 18 mg of nic and am down to 12 mg now. I love it. No more stink, no ashes, no butts, no fire. My children and grandchildren are so happy not to mention I have saved about $1800 dollars since January. A carton was $60.00 a week.

As for a Club, I don't think I would put any money in it until I see how the govt is going to regulate it. But, yes I would go there. Especially if you served food.
Desi

Pearland, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2010
It'll never work.

Save your money for more electronic cigarettes.
Stupido

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Just quit smoking cigs all of you Addicts!
lol

Pasadena, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2010
Ohhhhh you should be happy we smoke. Many times it's the only thing that just keeps me from going homicidal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOX NEWS Apologized? 5 min fubar 12
Check out the fish caught at Sylvan Beach today! (Feb '12) 6 hr Chubato 22
wreck on fairmont prkwy (Feb '11) 11 hr Elaine 31
I Found a Picture of Fubar 14 hr SamDamnit 60
Anyone recognize this guy?? 17 hr Elaine 12
Bill Cosby? Again? 17 hr Elaine 26
Why Grandfathers are different. 17 hr Elaine 11

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match