Nic

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

I've recently gotten into smoking electronic cigarettes, or 'vaping', and I've discovered no one in town knows about these things. They're awesome and I've quit smoking using them. I've started promoting them online, but I was thinking this might make a great brick-and-mortar business in Baytown. Some cities are opening 'vapor lounges' where vapers can relax, mingle, try and purchase products, and basically hang out with other vapers. My question is do you think a business like this would be successful in Baytown? Is Baytown ready to switch from cigarettes to E-NI's (electronic nicotine inhalators)? I would think with the smoking ban it would be. If you're unfamiliar with electronic cigarettes, check out www.VaperLounge.com . It's my site and I've tried to make it a good starting point for those interested in getting off cigarettes. This is not just some shameless plug, by the way. I really am very interested in whether or not a business like this would take off in Baytown. I'm already finding wholesalers for selling online, but if setting up shop in town would be profitable, I would love to do it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
I VAPE TOO

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

I started using mine in January and have not smoked a regular cig since. I started with 18 mg of nic and am down to 12 mg now. I love it. No more stink, no ashes, no butts, no fire. My children and grandchildren are so happy not to mention I have saved about $1800 dollars since January. A carton was $60.00 a week.

As for a Club, I don't think I would put any money in it until I see how the govt is going to regulate it. But, yes I would go there. Especially if you served food.
Desi

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

It'll never work.

Save your money for more electronic cigarettes.
Stupido

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Just quit smoking cigs all of you Addicts!
lol

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Ohhhhh you should be happy we smoke. Many times it's the only thing that just keeps me from going homicidal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Search the Baytown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr I miss u so much 20,392
Violent Drive Home for DP Man (Jun '10) 3 hr matt hill 168
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Do you remember 16,045
what happened in the 183 criminal court today? 9 hr Heavy Fed 204
Easter/spring 12 hr girl, please 21
Over The Top 'Prom-Posal' In La Porte, Texas 16 hr Lucy 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Wild flowers 466
•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••