“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#61 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
The only reason you have is that you are HF, and the one in your family having problems with the police is yourself. My post did not come from the mouth of God nor Satan, it came from my own. I will not claim to speak for God. I am not Flip Wilson so I wont say The devil made me do it. So HF/KN blah blah blah blah continue with your BS.
Your fault for believing a lie
Texan

Wichita, KS

#62 Feb 27, 2013
Your fault for telling it.
Bucky Crate

La Porte, TX

#63 Mar 7, 2013
Texan wrote:
You haven't got a clue O false prophet. But then a false prophet will always uses Bible quotes and religion to draw in the weak. You really should just stay in LA under your rock. Texas can get along without you just fine. AND I do believe it was He who sheds mans blood, by man shall his blood be shed. Not attacking you either, just calling you out for what you ARE.
Very good Texan! He is one big lie after another. Takes after our Marxist president. Every lie always has a bit of truth in it to make it "appear" to be truth. Good thing he has a place reserved in the lake of fire.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#64 Mar 13, 2013
Bucky Crate wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Texan! He is one big lie after another. Takes after our Marxist president. Every lie always has a bit of truth in it to make it "appear" to be truth. Good thing he has a place reserved in the lake of fire.
You all see the way fat boy gets everyone off the original post. This one is about the drug addicts at the 911 house at 202 S Iowa a.k.a. Non-Cadillac Cab house. The neighborhood is still wondering as to when the drugs, prostitution, and.violence activities will come to a stop. Keep reporting each and everything that is illegal over there. Most of us would love to see a clean vacant lot there.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#65 Mar 13, 2013
That is what you can expect from a doper, but to get back on the subject. Call the Texas Rangers if your local and county authorities can't put a stop to it.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#66 Mar 13, 2013
I love that y'all claim it is I who take these subjects off course.

It' always one of you idiots who begins talking about me in any string that is not about me.

you can't help yourselves, you love me soooo much!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#67 Mar 13, 2013
Iowa Street Militia Man wrote:
<quoted text>
There even was a murder of a woman there about 4 years ago that (of course) none of the occupants knew anything about. LPPD has a good idea of which occupant did it but, was unable to prosecute because the residents of that time were afraid of violence.
This has got to be the most moronic statement I have ever read on Toipix... I'm not sure how I missed this the first time.

So, LPPD does not solve murders because residents are afraid of violence???

You have got to be the biggest moron on this forum, you have just surpassed Lomaxx AND Texan moving Texan to third place in the moron race!!!

Texan

Wichita, KS

#68 Mar 13, 2013
WRONG AGAIN! As long as you are on here you will be the leader in any moron race that happens. Hell I wouldn't even enter a moron race because I know when you come on you're going to win. You could give everyone a three day head start and you would still win, you are just that moronic.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#69 Mar 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
WRONG AGAIN! As long as you are on here you will be the leader in any moron race that happens. Hell I wouldn't even enter a moron race because I know when you come on you're going to win. You could give everyone a three day head start and you would still win, you are just that moronic.
LOL

"I know you are but what am I"

Is that the best you've got?

You really should stop embarrassing yourself.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#70 Mar 13, 2013
A little confused aren't you?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#71 Mar 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
A little confused aren't you?
Self diagnosing?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#72 Mar 13, 2013
actually, it was ticsin who took the subject awry. HF was posting on topic then ticsin started his usual drivel directly at HF about HF. Look back and see. Even if HF posts off topic it is the rest of you who follow and stay there.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#73 Mar 14, 2013
HF+KN=complete and total dumba$$. The best way to handle the drug problem; just arrest HF and the rest of the druggies and lock them up.
Heavy should be in Jail

Houston, TX

#74 Mar 14, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
I love that y'all claim it is I who take these subjects off course.
It' always one of you idiots who begins talking about me in any string that is not about me.
you can't help yourselves, you love me soooo much!!
It is you every time. Even though someone else may mention your name, it's you that runs with it and derails the thread. You have been asked to stop again and again; no one else.

"It's not my fault; it's his fault that I did it." is bogus. You are the guilty party. You have ruined the LP Topix for the entire community.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#75 Mar 14, 2013
Heavy should be in Jail wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you every time. Even though someone else may mention your name, it's you that runs with it and derails the thread. You have been asked to stop again and again; no one else.
"It's not my fault; it's his fault that I did it." is bogus. You are the guilty party. You have ruined the LP Topix for the entire community.
LOL

I've made La Porte Topix.

Without me... YOU would not even be here... and nether would a lot of the other posters here.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#76 Mar 14, 2013
Why don't you just go away and prove it?

Since: Aug 12

La Porte, TX

#77 Mar 17, 2013
Lets just rid the Old La Porte area of any Snipes. TDCJ has a bunk for each of them.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#78 Mar 18, 2013
Well let's get them in one, start with Fed and work your way down.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#79 Mar 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well let's get them in one, start with Fed and work your way down.
Yep... I knew that was your plan all along, to start with me... and work your way down.

LOL
Texan

Wichita, KS

#80 Mar 18, 2013
Let's face it you claim to be such a bad a$$, so lock you up and sit back and watch the other run. Works for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Democrat....What have you got to lose? 2 hr Defiant1 14
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 2 hr Defiant1 10
Put lipstck on a pig...still a Republican! 2 hr Defiant1 12
zika coming to Harris County 3 hr Heavy Fed 22
democrats gaining strength in Texas Sat Defiant1 34
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected Sat Defiant1 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana Sat Defiant1 24

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages