Elaine

Houston, TX

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
They ate not bound to enforce the law to the point of stupidity. Unfortunately, LP chooses to do so. Like arresting people for.....walking on the roadway. Waste of money. No city enforces evey single law all the time because it would be wasteful and stupid. There are times cases aren't pursued because of the expense. This should be one of those times.
They are required to enforce the law. Your measure of stupidity is your personal standard. Theirs is in black and white. Heavy is not charged with jaywalking. He's charged with felony theft, a real and legitimate crime that they are duty bound to arrest him for.
corrupt clique

Pearl River, LA

#23 Mar 6, 2013
They can share a jail cell.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
They are required to enforce the law. Your measure of stupidity is your personal standard. Theirs is in black and white. Heavy is not charged with jaywalking. He's charged with felony theft, a real and legitimate crime that they are duty bound to arrest him for.
No, they are not. There are many times decisions are made to pursue a conviction or not to continue based on a variety of factors. One of those factors can be financial considerations. You really have no clue.

But I don't know that.

#25 Mar 6, 2013
corrupt clique wrote:
They can share a jail cell.
And I would be in jail for.....? Idiot. I dont have any criminal history. I haven't even had a speeding ticket in at least three years.

But I don't know that.

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
No, merely one attempting to sound like two. He has been doing it for so long that he has gotten pretty good at it. Let's face it what are the odds of two people that ignorant being on the same website, and always defending each other on every single thing? No HF&KN are the same person, and he is an egotistical liar and false prophet.
You are obviously one of the few people still stupid enough to believe this. I would be vomiting just from reading your post, but luckily I took 1000mg of Fucticsin today.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#27 Mar 6, 2013
And you are definitly the only person dumb enough not to believe it. If you are worried about vomiting either don't read them, smoke another joint, or just take another 1000mg of Fucticsin what ever rock your boat. You also once again prove that you Know Notheeng when you say that city officials are not required to enforce laws, and that it is stupid to arrest and prosecute someone for a $20,000. theft if it cost $200,000. If that were the case why not come to La Porte steal $20,000 get out, come back next month and steal another $ 20,000 and leave again. Not prosecuting a thief is stupid, it just tell him and his kind "Do what ever you want, we aren't going to do anything about it because it costs too much." THAT IS REALLY STUPID. When elected to office there is a little thing called a swearing in ceremony, at which time those people swear to uphold the laws of the city, county, and state. So you see KN/HF you do in fact Know Notheeng; see that one name still fits.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
No, merely one attempting to sound like two. He has been doing it for so long that he has gotten pretty good at it. Let's face it what are the odds of two people that ignorant being on the same website, and always defending each other on every single thing? No HF&KN are the same person, and he is an egotistical liar and false prophet.
Hmmmm... what are the odds that a moron from Virginia would come to a La Porte, Texas forum and try to pass himself off as a Texan?

Pretty good, obviously.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
When elected to office there is a little thing called a swearing in ceremony, at which time those people swear to uphold the laws of the city, county, and state.
Yes, and we all know they take that oath so seriously too.

Anyone who can't see these charges against me are bogus... is either blind on in on the deception.

I'm taking the whole head off the snake this time!!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#30 Mar 6, 2013
Actually, somewhere between slim and none. No moron, and no one from Virginia attempting to pass himself off as a Texan. HOWEVER there is a false prophet from La Porte who has an over inflated opinion of himself and his abilities, and would like to have everyone believe that he is our salvation when in fact he is nothing more than a liar and an embarrassment to La Porte and the entire state of Texas.

But I don't know that.

#31 Mar 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and we all know they take that oath so seriously too.
Anyone who can't see these charges against me are bogus... is either blind on in on the deception.
I'm taking the whole head off the snake this time!!!
A couple of things are apparent.
1. Some people do not watch news or know how certain things work. For example, many times the news, when reporting on certain criminal cases, will actually state that the reason a case isn't filed again is to save taxpayers the cost of a trial.
2. Ticsin has no clue what a Fucticsin pill is! Haha ha ha ha ha aha haaaa haaaa ha ha aha ha.
Some people are so stupid.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not. There are many times decisions are made to pursue a conviction or not to continue based on a variety of factors. One of those factors can be financial considerations. You really have no clue.
Yes they are! You are grasping at straws. Yes, they sometimes drop charges because they were improperly filed or because they can persue the criminal on other (more evil) charges. But they don't just drop charges once they have been filed. They will never drop them just because it is too expensive.

See? I have lots of clues.

Location hidden

#33 Mar 6, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are! You are grasping at straws. Yes, they sometimes drop charges because they were improperly filed or because they can persue the criminal on other (more evil) charges. But they don't just drop charges once they have been filed. They will never drop them just because it is too expensive.
See? I have lots of clues.
Elaine, why can't you see the big picture?

Can't you see... once this case gets the slightest bit of media coverage... it's all over for corruption in La Porte?

I've won... they are dead in the water... they only wait for me to sink their collective ships.

I will bring nothing but good to La Porte... tourists, jobs and lots and lots of trees.

La Porte will be an environmental reclamation mecca.

Location hidden

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Meca... not Mecca.

LOL
Lomaxx

Spring, TX

#36 Mar 6, 2013
But you said you were NOT hiding! But now you say you are and they will never get you?!?!
You ARE delusional!(as if I didn't know! LOL!)

Where did you come up with the $200k number when you are not worth 2 cents!

Run, Felon, Run!

Why aren't you mouthing off at this?????
Lomaxx

Spring, TX

#37 Mar 6, 2013
But you said you were NOT hiding! But now you say you are and they will never get you?!?!

Run, Felon, Run!

I know you read it, but you must be RUNNING!
Duh...there's nothing unusual about that! LOL!

Location hidden

#38 Mar 6, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Run, Felon, Run!
I know you read it, but you must be RUNNING!
Duh...there's nothing unusual about that! LOL!
I'm not running... they know exactly where I am.

But... if their plan is to somehow increase the severity of the bogus charges against me to stop me from doing what I am about to do here... I will fight them tooth and nail on the extradition and make this case a national news case real quick.

All the ear marks are there... all this baby needs is a spark to set it off.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#39 Mar 7, 2013
KN/HF You must watch cartoon network news, as to your drug you would like to think I don't know what it means. Anytime you actually want to f--k Texan just name a time and place and I will be more than happy to give you the chance; but you won't do that will you? HF/KN no one in La Porte government fears you for the simple reason that all you are ever going to do is run your head on topix. If you had enough balls to do anything else it would have been done by now. Just remember actions talk and bullshit walks, keep walking dumba$$ all the way back to LA.
Coming around

Bellville, TX

#40 Mar 7, 2013
I heard that someone is starting a Heavy Fed Kickstarter to raise money to get him back here and help with his legal defense so he can run for mayor. Does anyone know where I can donate money or when it is going to start?

Location hidden

#41 Mar 7, 2013
Coming around wrote:
I heard that someone is starting a Heavy Fed Kickstarter to raise money to get him back here and help with his legal defense so he can run for mayor. Does anyone know where I can donate money or when it is going to start?
The innocent need no defense.

God is my lawyer.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#42 Mar 7, 2013
Then I would say you are pretty much screwed, because innocent you are not. God is your judge, not your lawyer false prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Are You Listening? 7 hr Elaine 2
Michelle Obama's Speech and O'Reilly 12 hr DP Cassie 5
Two Peaceful Revolutions Cheated!!! 13 hr Heavy Fed 9
Little Truth About Breitbart 17 hr Defiant1 7
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Wed Scottierock 117
The honorable DNC Wed Defiant1 9
A Buddhist monk? Wed red dawn 12

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance