Let's start the new year right!

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Heavy Fed, you suck like a Thai ladyboy!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Even so, he still could never hope to suck as bad as your gaping, black, stinky woman hole. Gross. Wal-mart is open today. Maybe if you hit them all you can get enough bleach to knock the smell down a bit.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so, he still could never hope to suck as bad as your gaping, black, stinky woman hole. Gross. Wal-mart is open today. Maybe if you hit them all you can get enough bleach to knock the smell down a bit.
You seem to be obsessed with my "woman hole". I'm not surprised that you don't know what the proper name for a vagina is. Go back to your moms basement, put on your Three Wolves T-shirt, have a can of red bull, and crank up the PSII.

But I don't know that.

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be obsessed with my "woman hole". I'm not surprised that you don't know what the proper name for a vagina is. Go back to your moms basement, put on your Three Wolves T-shirt, have a can of red bull, and crank up the PSII.
You remain as stupid and clueless as ever you dumb twit. No one obsesses over your stuff, and it would never be mentioned if you would just clean it. I guess you can't reach over all those fat rolls. Maybe if you got one of long handled things that goes on a paint roller you could clean it every few days. Think about it. You will never be socially accepted or well-liked, but at least you don't have to smell so offensively from your nether regions.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You remain as stupid and clueless as ever you dumb twit. No one obsesses over your stuff, and it would never be mentioned if you would just clean it. I guess you can't reach over all those fat rolls. Maybe if you got one of long handled things that goes on a paint roller you could clean it every few days. Think about it. You will never be socially accepted or well-liked, but at least you don't have to smell so offensively from your nether regions.
You seem to have first hand knowledge of how to clean an obese body. Again, your reference to my "nether regions" only reveals your secret passions.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#6 Jan 1, 2013
All closet gays talk like MIKN.

They need to talk tough to cover up their inner ladyboy.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Why do I suck, Elaine?

Because I am too smart for the corruption that has been assassinating my character in La Porte?

Yeah... y'all have been talking shit about me here, slandering me... issuing bogus tickets, filing bogus lawsuits,filing bogus felony charges against me and posting bogus wanted posters all around town... and when those don't stick, I suck... right, Elaine?

I'm not sure if you realize it or not... but the corruption I am fighting... has provided me with every weapon I have used against them.

They OUT themselves... by attacking me.

THAT... was my plan all along.

To be a target... a Tar Baby... sitting on a log.

They came along and punched me just as I planned... and kept punching me... just as I planned.

Now they are all covered in tar... and are easily identifiable.

Wait until I return home, Elaine... the culling will begin.

Then... I am REALLY going to suck, Elaine.

www.HeavyFed.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 1, 2013
This post, as usual, is just as retarded as the last.
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I suck, Elaine?
Because I am too smart for the corruption that has been assassinating my character in La Porte?
Yeah... y'all have been talking shit about me here, slandering me... issuing bogus tickets, filing bogus lawsuits,filing bogus felony charges against me and posting bogus wanted posters all around town... and when those don't stick, I suck... right, Elaine?
I'm not sure if you realize it or not... but the corruption I am fighting... has provided me with every weapon I have used against them.
They OUT themselves... by attacking me.
THAT... was my plan all along.
To be a target... a Tar Baby... sitting on a log.
They came along and punched me just as I planned... and kept punching me... just as I planned.
Now they are all covered in tar... and are easily identifiable.
Wait until I return home, Elaine... the culling will begin.
Then... I am REALLY going to suck, Elaine.
www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
This post, as usual, is just as retarded as the last.
<quoted text>
Time and time again... we've proven my word is more reliable than yours.

Keep hitting that Tar Baby, Elaine... the only person you reveal is yourself.
WTH

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
ELAINE!! I never thought I would say this but, why don't you go away until you can make a civil comment!

Doesn't seem you can even start a civil discussion. And I AM NOT taking up for Charlie G.

But I don't know that.

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Elaine can't help herself. Seems the rabid infection that cases her skank pit to smell so badly seeped its way into her mouth so all she can put out is trash talk tainted with the smell with of her contagious skank pit.
WTH

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Elaine can't help herself. Seems the rabid infection that cases her skank pit to smell so badly seeped its way into her mouth so all she can put out is trash talk tainted with the smell with of her contagious skank pit.
You think you can get any nastier?!

You're sounding like some immature teenager.

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Jan 1, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
MIKN is just fighting fire with fire.

Elaine is almost as nasty as Lomaxx... who I have regulated back to the ignore bin until he learns to behave himself.

But I don't know that.

#15 Jan 1, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see fire with fire post by HF. Elaine the greatest sucktard of all time started this thread off with being offensive specifically against HF for no other reason than to flash her sucktard badge. Eliminate that little problem, and I will be more than happy to be pleasant.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
.......Elaine the greatest sucktard of all time ..........
I AM THE GREATEST!

But I don't know that.

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM THE GREATEST!
I guess if being the greatest sucktard is your greatest aspiration in life then you are a raging success. I guess you have to settle for what you can in your terminal state of idiocy.
education advocate

Houston, TX

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>MIKN is just fighting fire with fire.

Elaine is almost as nasty as Lomaxx... who I have regulated back to the ignore bin until he learns to behave himself.
Or did you relegate him?

www.HeavyFed.com

#19 Jan 2, 2013
education advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Or did you relegate him?
Relegate, regulate... either way I have him under control.

Definition of REGULATE

1 to govern or direct according to rule

2 to bring order, method, or uniformity to <regulate one's habits>

3 to fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of

Number 2 fits nicely.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Yes, let the drug addicted, woman bashing, child abusing, public exposing, felon and welfare queen set the standards for the community.

Are you really thinking about this? It's rather like the Congress we elected to represent us in Washington. They are looting the treasury while they tell us it's for our own good.

Gilliam is setting standards for Topix in the same way. Use your brains!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Looks like a fatboy can only regulate his 'crazy' checks and lives under a bridge or a "Star of Hope' AWAY from Texas(which is a good thing!)

BE A MAN and get a job! You might like it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare Cover-Up 2 hr Elaine 28
Zoo at Herman Park 6 hr fubar 31
Topix blocks the honest truth! 6 hr fubar 25
Widow sues DuPont. 12 hr fubar 3
When the illegals steal your job..... 12 hr fubar 2
O'Reilly and Ramos 13 hr fubar 3
Okra Mistaken For POT! Unpossible! 15 hr Heavy Fed 6

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match