Comments
41 - 60 of 93 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Joani wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not tell you it was off limits, I said it was in poor taste.
Educated people learn to change some things with the times and we learn from the past.
Much as we in the past used other offensive words that today are not ok.
I can "bare" to read anything and listen to anything. But I would prefer to listen to educated, well spoken people.
Plus, I never called you a name so your little limerick is not called for. IMO
But I will not get into a war of words with you.
I appreciate your opinion, Joni... but it is just that.

There are no hard and fast laws when it comes to words and their use.

But... if it will make you feel better I'll replace "retards" with "apples".

This forum is so full of apples... we could make a ton of retard sauce.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#43 Feb 27, 2013
fatboy: Can you keep YOUR opinions to yourself???

www.HeavyFed.com

#44 Feb 27, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
fatboy: Can you keep YOUR opinions to yourself???
Speaking of retards.

Lomaxx, no matter where I put my opinion... you'd come looking for it.

You pretend to hate me... all the while seeking me out, desperately trying to get my attention.

Sad.

Sad indeed.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#45 Feb 28, 2013
I don't believe anyone pretends to hate you HF/KN, no it's the real deal, but you brought it on yourself by being a false prophet, liar, and trouble maker. No one asked you to do anything for them and if you have so many problems with people. Go find a place in the woods, grow yourself some pot then toke your feeble mind into oblivian. I promise no one here will miss you. DUMBA$$.

www.HeavyFed.com

#46 Feb 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
I don't believe anyone pretends to hate you HF/KN, no it's the real deal, but you brought it on yourself by being a false prophet, liar, and trouble maker. No one asked you to do anything for them and if you have so many problems with people. Go find a place in the woods, grow yourself some pot then toke your feeble mind into oblivian. I promise no one here will miss you. DUMBA$$.
Your opinion means squat.

O-B-L-I-V-I-O-N
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#47 Feb 28, 2013
fatass IS definition of poor taste!...and poor decisions. Just look at the USELESS(I'm not supposed to make any references to his being a WORTHLESS POS) dopehead.

He will say anything to get his name in the spotlight.

www.HeavyFed.com

#48 Feb 28, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:

He will say anything to get his name in the spotlight.
And you will be standing there lurking in my shadow... starving for a reflection of that light.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#49 Feb 28, 2013
And you have a BIG FAT shadow.

I pay my light bills and have all the light I need.

www.HeavyFed.com

#50 Feb 28, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
And you have a BIG FAT shadow.
I pay my light bills and have all the light I need.
Then what are you doing here riding my coattails?

www.HeavyFed.com

#51 Feb 28, 2013
See... I know what the deal in with Lomaxx and Texan and the others who attack me here.

The lack the competence for intelligent debate.

So... instead of engaging me... they just use these hit and run nasty tactics.

They never offer anything substantial.

They know I'd just tear them limb from limb in any kind of discussion of any weight.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#52 Feb 28, 2013
FUHF
TBL

Deer Park, TX

#53 Feb 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
See... I know what the deal in with Lomaxx and Texan and the others who attack me here.
The lack the competence for intelligent debate.
So... instead of engaging me... they just use these hit and run nasty tactics.
They never offer anything substantial.
They know I'd just tear them limb from limb in any kind of discussion of any weight.
It is impossible to have a intelligent debate with you Charles, there is nothing to debate. You don't live here, you can't live here, you can't vote, and you are not coming back. It is moot point.

Though if someone wanted to spend the afternoon talking about whether it is best to feign a handicap or use a dog to drum up sympathy while panhandling, you would be the man to talk to. Or perhaps someone might want to look you up if they wanted to get to the bottom of the joint versus bong debate. Or, lastly, if I was processing in the county jail and wanted to know if was better to claim gay or crazy to keep out of general population, I would take counsel with you Charles.

Besides tattoo parlor, welfare office discussion, you have nothing to bring to the table with people who pay taxes, work for a living, raise their families and do what they are supposed to.

You live in LA because you are afraid. They don't call you The Coward for nothing.

www.HeavyFed.com

#54 Feb 28, 2013
TBL wrote:
<quoted text>
It is impossible to have a intelligent debate with you Charles, there is nothing to debate. You don't live here, you can't live here, you can't vote, and you are not coming back. It is moot point.
Though if someone wanted to spend the afternoon talking about whether it is best to feign a handicap or use a dog to drum up sympathy while panhandling, you would be the man to talk to. Or perhaps someone might want to look you up if they wanted to get to the bottom of the joint versus bong debate. Or, lastly, if I was processing in the county jail and wanted to know if was better to claim gay or crazy to keep out of general population, I would take counsel with you Charles.
Besides tattoo parlor, welfare office discussion, you have nothing to bring to the table with people who pay taxes, work for a living, raise their families and do what they are supposed to.
You live in LA because you are afraid. They don't call you The Coward for nothing.
Or... it'd be great to debate about why you have spent four years of your life... trying to "take down" such a lowly person as me.

I mean... if I am as worthless and incapable as you believe... why spend so much time opposing me????

All that time... and nothing to show for it.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#55 Feb 28, 2013
TBL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the tattoo parlor discussion is mine.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#56 Mar 1, 2013
It is not possible to have a debate with HF/KN as they only know how to spew lies and BS.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#57 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
It is not possible to have a debate with HF/KN as they only know how to spew lies and BS.
Says the liar and believer of lies himself. Ha ha ha haaahahahaha. Hi-larious. Is there anyone here who takes this idiot seriously? Not from, in, or anywhere near La Porte, probably lying about being in Texas, claims to be a Christian (his biggest lie of all) yet cusses and runs people down, and can't reasonably conversate about anything at all; even when it comes to HF and me all he can do is say the same thing over and over again. Please weigh in. I hope to goodness that even the HF haters can look past this guys obvious hatred of HF and realize Texan has no involvement with La Porte, followed HF here from another thread just to cause problems, and is a phony liar himself. Wish people from La Porte would look past his hate spout and call him out on what he is. A lying troll. And a dumb ugly troll at that.
TBL

Houston, TX

#58 Mar 1, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the liar and believer of lies himself. Ha ha ha haaahahahaha. Hi-larious. Is there anyone here who takes this idiot seriously? Not from, in, or anywhere near La Porte, probably lying about being in Texas, claims to be a Christian (his biggest lie of all) yet cusses and runs people down, and can't reasonably conversate about anything at all; even when it comes to HF and me all he can do is say the same thing over and over again. Please weigh in. I hope to goodness that even the HF haters can look past this guys obvious hatred of HF and realize Texan has no involvement with La Porte, followed HF here from another thread just to cause problems, and is a phony liar himself. Wish people from La Porte would look past his hate spout and call him out on what he is. A lying troll. And a dumb ugly troll at that.
Charles, it is kind of embarrassing and sad that you continue the charade of speaking as two people.

www.HeavyFed.com

#59 Mar 1, 2013
TBL wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles, it is kind of embarrassing and sad that you continue the charade of speaking as two people.
It's kind of sad that you insist that MIKN is me despite independent verification of the opposite.

Do you see me in the eyes of your spouse as well?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#60 Mar 1, 2013
Well well well KN/HF strikes again, but you are right I did follow from another towns post. You (HF/KN) came on my towns forum and started spewing your bullshit then you cut and ran just like you do from La Porte when the folks there have enough of your crap.I do not lie, EVER, and can converse on most any subject, notice I said most. As I am sure the people of La Porte can attest it is not possible to have civil discourse with HF/KN, however I did make the attempt several times, it doesn't work. As to over and over you do it all the time, do as I say not as I do works real well for you doesn't it? I came on here because when you start with me, I will let you know when it's over, and it will not be over till the false prophet is gone. As to your wishes who gives a damn? Not a liar, not dumb, not ugly, and most surely not a troll. If I were a troll I would pull your head off and s--t down your stupid neck.

www.HeavyFed.com

#61 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
If I were a troll I would pull your head off and s--t down your stupid neck.
Yawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 16 min olney dude 533
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr why 22,341
On vacation. 3 hr Observer 3
Cenikor (Feb '11) 10 hr andriel 116
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 14 hr poor heavy 39
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 22 hr That Fart Guy 337
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••