United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

They ran him out of La Porte also. AND yes he does need to be locked up.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

SamDamnit wrote:
This man is a dangerous pedophile and dog rapist. If he is in your community, don't treat it as a joke. We ran him out of Austin for multiple reasons. He needs to be locked up.
LOL

I just LOVE that everyone seems to think I have ever been ran out of anywhere.

I left Austin... to fight the Port for my property they stole.

I left La Porte to fight for the town I love, La Porte.

I know that does not make sense right now... but it will in time.

Everything will become clear... you will have an "Aha!" moment... and you will understand everything I have ever done.

Evil attacks me on all sides... for a reason.
Want My Town Back

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

SamDamnit wrote:
This man is a dangerous pedophile and dog rapist.
You are wrong, he is neither ( Unless you have info new to everyone here). He is not even the DQ flasher.

HF has tons to be picked on about. There is no reason to make up things as serious as this...... Unless they are true and you have info to back them up.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Want My Town Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, he is neither ( Unless you have info new to everyone here). He is not even the DQ flasher.
HF has tons to be picked on about. There is no reason to make up things as serious as this...... Unless they are true and you have info to back them up.
SamDamnit is the original propagator of misinformation about me here on this forum.

He knows I am not a bad person... but he also knows I am one hell of an activist... and oppose most all of the things he stands for.

SamDamnit is the ultimate Leftist online activist... and he's not a bad person either... he just stands for the wrong things.

He however... has zero problem with lying... if it will advance his cause.

He and his activist friends... used to follow me around posting disinformation about me anywhere and everywhere they could... they found me here... and poisoned minds against me.

We've been arguing over the same bullshit lies against me here now for over four years... thanks to him.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

HF/KN you are a false prophet and a lying pervert that does in fact make you a bad person. No one is lying about you, you just can't handle the truth.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Fatboy: You are not CRAP!(activist my ass!)

YOU poisoned folks against you with your drug induced perspective of the world.

Much of what you say makes no sense, and it never will!(see paragraph 2)and the rest of your rants is contrary to what the rest of the Topix folks think.

Run, Forrest, Run!
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Fatass isn't in LaPorte unless he living under a bridge or sharing a room with another doper.
Unfortunately LaPorte is not immune from drugs.

Our Police Chief ran him out of town and now he's a wanted FELON!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

He isn't even smart enough to know why they call it dope. He might be hiding under a rock?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
He isn't even smart enough to know why they call it dope. He might be hiding under a rock?
It's Establishment propaganda to keep retards like you from enlightening themselves.

Why else would 80% of the drug offenders in prison be there for Marijuana... a plant that has never killed a single person?

Open your eyes, moron.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Smoking dope never enlightened anyone you moron. Calling people r----ds is just one of the many reasons that people have for not heeding anything you say. It's not a word that I would use in any manner of conversation. Guess it's alright to you druggies? But then what should we expect from a false prophet such as you?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
Smoking dope never enlightened anyone you moron. Calling people r----ds is just one of the many reasons that people have for not heeding anything you say. It's not a word that I would use in any manner of conversation. Guess it's alright to you druggies? But then what should we expect from a false prophet such as you?
You know... I have had just about enough of you politically correct go with the herd, imbeciles... I'll call a spade a spade... and a retard like you... a retard.

The Government has set itself against Marijuana... because it opens the eyes of slaves.

I speak from experience... did not start celebrating the Tree of Life until I was about 30... up until that point, I worked with the Establishment.

Now, I am anti-Establishment... go figure.

So, I've been on BOTH sides of the law on this issue... and have spent the last 12 years celebrating the Tree every day.

If smoking Marijuana makes you stupid... then the City of La Porte should be ashamed of themselves for wasting well over $200,000 in tax payer dollars to defend themselves against me... and losing the whole way.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I don't give a damn what you've had enough of, you are nothing but an overweight liar on an ego trip. You would like to believe everyone is afraid of you, but that's just not the case fat boy. No one has had to defend themselves against you they just ran you out of town. So if smoking pot doesn't make you stupid what's your excuse?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Texan wrote:
I don't give a damn what you've had enough of, you are nothing but an overweight liar on an ego trip. You would like to believe everyone is afraid of you, but that's just not the case fat boy. No one has had to defend themselves against you they just ran you out of town. So if smoking pot doesn't make you stupid what's your excuse?
See... that is how little you know of me.

I would be totally hurt and offended if I thought everyone was afraid of me.

I am all about love... the only people who have anything to fear are the corrupt who deceive my people... and I even love them.

Say it all you want... no one ran me out of town and no matter how many times you repeat the opposite... it won't make it true.

I have no ego at all... this is not about me... it's about you.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

You are soooooooooooo full of s--t. However I am accustomed to it at this stage. You have no people, no one has anything to fear from you, and if you weren't so f>ed up on dope you would see that you have made it all about yourself. And YES YOU WERE RAN OUT OF LA PORTE!
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Establishment propaganda to keep retards like you from enlightening themselves.
Why else would 80% of the drug offenders in prison be there for Marijuana... a plant that has never killed a single person?
Open your eyes, moron.
0ne in eight. That's 12.5%

Who's the moron now?
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Lomaxx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

fatass said:
I have no ego at all... this is not about me... it's about you.

That's why he's talking about himself!
WHAT BULLSHIp!!!

(go find a high bridge)
Joani

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Heavy, you can preach and preach all you want and if people read it then it is their issue. But calling anyone the "R" word is not ok. EVER! People that are mentally challenged in that way can not help it. The word is offensive at the least.
It was a very popular word decades ago, but not anymore.

Have a tad of respect for yourself.

JMO

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Joani wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy, you can preach and preach all you want and if people read it then it is their issue. But calling anyone the "R" word is not ok. EVER! People that are mentally challenged in that way can not help it. The word is offensive at the least.
It was a very popular word decades ago, but not anymore.
Have a tad of respect for yourself.
JMO
I will not be told that a word is off limits for me to use.

If you can not bare to hear a spoken or read a written word... it is you who has the problem.

Sticks and stones may break my bones... but words will never hurt me.
Joani

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not be told that a word is off limits for me to use.
If you can not bare to hear a spoken or read a written word... it is you who has the problem.
Sticks and stones may break my bones... but words will never hurt me.
I did not tell you it was off limits, I said it was in poor taste.
Educated people learn to change some things with the times and we learn from the past.
Much as we in the past used other offensive words that today are not ok.
I can "bare" to read anything and listen to anything. But I would prefer to listen to educated, well spoken people.
Plus, I never called you a name so your little limerick is not called for. IMO
But I will not get into a war of words with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••