Heavy Fed IS the Dairy Queen Flasher!

Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2011
Heavy Fed (Charles Gilliam) finally admitted in writing that he is the Dairy Queen Flasher (DQF).

On October 15, Charles Gilliam dropped his pants in the dining room of the Dairy Queen on Broadway. He showed his buttocks; his shirt covered everything else. I was there and I saw it.

I wrote about the incident here describing “an anglo man between 25 -30, about 5’6” tall with a shaved head, goatee and rather fat”. I knew he looked like Heavy, but I do not know Charles personally and did not make the connection. I was criticized thoroughly by Charles and many others for not calling the police.

I now deeply regret missing out on the opportunity to have Charles Heavy Fed Gilliam prosecuted for public exposure. That’s a felony in Texas and would have resulted in his having to register as a Sex Offender. At the time, I thought there was no proof and the police would be uninterested in or consider it a prank. I will not make that mistake again.

Yesterday, Charles confessed to being the flasher in this thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx/T...

>>>Charles wrote this:
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The "butt flasher" from Dairy Queen has been sexting him.
>>>To which I replied:
KidShelleen wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it realty was YOU at the DQ! Who was the girl?
>>>To which he admitted:
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
YES... it WAS me... and you'd have known that if you were not so busy checking out my ass!
LOL
LOL
These quotes speak for themselves. Charles Gilliam is a criminal and a sociopath. He takes no responsibility for his actions or the damage he does to our community. He is a known thief and drug abuser and may be verbally hostile or sexually aggressive.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 Dec 22, 2011
Yeah... you would have absolutely NO life... if it were not for me.

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Heavy Fed wrote:
Yeah... you would have absolutely NO life... if it were not for me.
And of course he does not deny it.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Just so i can get the facts straight....

Kid and HF have been sexting each other? Or is HF sexting Kid? Or vice versus?\

Kinda funny Kid started a thread about stalking and now they are discussing sexting. hmmmm
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#5 Dec 22, 2011
if that big wide butt was covered with mange, it was HEAVY. another way to tell if fat boy had to turn sideways to get that fat butt through the door.

Since: Dec 11

Liberty, NC

#6 Dec 22, 2011
It's perfectly American to flash in a fast food restaurant, fast food is our favorite passtime and a great way to pick up the ladies, If I walk into McDonalds with my pants down, I walk out with TWO things! a burger and a good christian woman who loves me. The forefathers did it, so did all great men who had women to support them. Women think that If a man is confident enough to show off his package while people are tryin to eat, then that man is a strong masculine leader type. Nuff sed!

for my jim morrison impersonation click on the link

http://soundcloud.com/eric-bolen/life-is-a-bo...

Since: Dec 11

Liberty, NC

#7 Dec 22, 2011
and we all tried to sound like the doors as well, with my organ playin and the other dudes sleepy ass heroin induced guitar playin the 60s IS BACK!

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Dec 22, 2011
Want my town back wrote:
Just so i can get the facts straight....
Kid and HF have been sexting each other? Or is HF sexting Kid? Or vice versus?\
Kinda funny Kid started a thread about stalking and now they are discussing sexting. hmmmm
Kidiot has been in love with me ever since he showed up on Topix.

He tries so hard to be like me and fantasizes about me flashing my ass to him, quite simply... he lives for ME.

He would probably bed dead by now with a penetrated bowl from the excess wear and tear from his gearshift... if he were not spending so much time online trying to get my attention.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#9 Dec 22, 2011
FUHF

Lewisville, TX

#10 Dec 22, 2011
Still no denial.

FUHF

www.HeavyFed.com

#11 Dec 22, 2011
KidShelleen wrote:
Still no denial.
FUHF
I would never deny your love for me, Kidiot... it's just all the sex you keep offering that freaks me out a bit.

I mean... it's ok to care about someone else... but you should never let yourself become consumed with them.

You are so worried about my mental health, my physical health and even whether my penis functions as it should!

That's too much!

Pull back a little on your love reins and give yourself a little slack so your love gains with the growth and well being of your own soul.

In other words, Kidiot... I love you TOO, just not in THAT way.
TBL

Deer Park, TX

#12 Dec 22, 2011
Heavy is going to have a cut and paste Christmas party, everyone is going to be there. It is going to be the social event of the season.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Dec 22, 2011
TBL wrote:
Heavy is going to have a cut and paste Christmas party, everyone is going to be there. It is going to be the social event of the season.
I may steal a twist on that idea next year, TBL... thanks and Merry Christmas!

Austin, TX

#14 Dec 23, 2011
Get some help Charles:

http://www.mhmraharris.org/Adult-Mental-Healt...

Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority of Harris County (MHMRA) provides mental health services for adults residing in Harris County.

Who is eligible for services?
An individual must be: a county resident, at least 17 years old and diagnosed with schizophrenia, severe major depression, bipolar or schizoaffective disorders in compliance with MHMRA financial criteria
Forget it

La Porte, TX

#15 Dec 23, 2011
KidShelleen wrote:
Heavy Fed (Charles Gilliam) finally admitted in writing that he is the Dairy Queen Flasher (DQF).
On October 15, Charles Gilliam dropped his pants in the dining room of the Dairy Queen on Broadway. He showed his buttocks; his shirt covered everything else. I was there and I saw it.
I wrote about the incident here describing “an anglo man between 25 -30, about 5’6” tall with a shaved head, goatee and rather fat”. I knew he looked like Heavy, but I do not know Charles personally and did not make the connection.
Don't you remember all the grief you (rightfully) took for NOT calling the police on that creep (whoever it was)? The police should have been called no matter who it was.

You probably shouldn't try to make a joke about it now.

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 23, 2011
Forget it wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember all the grief you (rightfully) took for NOT calling the police on that creep (whoever it was)? The police should have been called no matter who it was.
You probably shouldn't try to make a joke about it now.
I expressed my regrets in that post. Heavy has since admitted and confessed in this thread to being the flasher.
This is no joke; I am dead serious.

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Dec 23, 2011
KidShelleen wrote:
<quoted text>
I expressed my regrets in that post. Heavy has since admitted and confessed in this thread to being the flasher.
This is no joke; I am dead serious.
LOL

Yeah... you'll have to identify my ass in a line-up... I bet you're looking forward to that.

A bunch of guys all lined up baring their butts to you all at the same time... you probably won't be able to contain yourself.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#18 Dec 24, 2011
ok..... i got a plan!

Lets all pitch in a few bucks and get HF and Kid a room at the Spencer Motel? since they are flashing, sexting and obviously flirting with each other in here. Maybe then, they could take it behind closed doors..... hopefully at
least.

you two are seriously entertaining!

www.HeavyFed.com

#19 Dec 24, 2011
Want my town back wrote:
ok..... i got a plan!
Lets all pitch in a few bucks and get HF and Kid a room at the Spencer Motel? since they are flashing, sexting and obviously flirting with each other in here. Maybe then, they could take it behind closed doors..... hopefully at
least.
you two are seriously entertaining!
LOL

I'd have Kidiot turning tricks within 30 minutes of check-in.
SamDamnit

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2013
This man is a dangerous pedophile and dog rapist. If he is in your community, don't treat it as a joke. We ran him out of Austin for multiple reasons. He needs to be locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) 5 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 16,758
Zoo at Herman Park 14 hr fubar 9
Corner of Fairmont and East 17 hr East Texas 10
Nuke New York! 20 hr What I say xoxo 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Fossilfarts 677
WMD's found in Iraq! 23 hr fubar 4
Nuke Dallas!!! 23 hr fubar 136

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match

Baytown Jobs

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown

Personal Finance