First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#42 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
No,and appearances are decieving when your head is clouded from smoking dope dumba$$.
My mistake, the way Topix posted the above sentence I did not notice it until I quoted and posted it with my post but it DOES require a comma, just not where the Mirror Dumbass placed it.

www.HeavyFed.com

#43 Feb 26, 2013
Ha.

Did I improperly use a comma in the above post instead of using a period as I may have should?

Only the educated will know.

We'll see who the educated are on this one.

We'll find out, "Who is smarter than a 9th grade drop out wanted felon on the run who has been smoking weed every day all day for the last 12 years, fighting corruption for the last four years and living in a tent most of that time?"

www.HeavyFed.com

#44 Feb 26, 2013
Hell, I'm bound to have made a mistake in the above post... but then I have an excuse.

I am a 9th grade drop out... and I am STONED to the BONE right now.

What is your excuse, Mirror Dumbass?

That's your new name, Texan... Mirror Dumbass.

You came up with it yourself.

LOL
my2dogs

Deer Park, TX

#45 Feb 27, 2013
No, the attack took place on the corner of Fleetwood and Dogwood. The gray two story house on the corner is where the dog lives with his owner.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#46 Feb 27, 2013
Call me whatever you want dumba$$. Everyone knows you to be a liar and false prophet who ran out of La Porte with his tail tucked between his legs. Carry on dumba$$.

www.HeavyFed.com

#47 Feb 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Call me whatever you want dumba$$. Everyone knows you to be a liar and false prophet who ran out of La Porte with his tail tucked between his legs. Carry on dumba$$.
Do you just cut and paste that every time you post it... or do you type it up again each time?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#48 Feb 27, 2013
really gets you doesn't it?

www.HeavyFed.com

#49 Feb 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
really gets you doesn't it?
It just bores me to tears that you can't come up with some new material.

Why even bother?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#50 Feb 28, 2013
Because it bores you, and that dumba$$ is all the reason I need. Why waste new material on your same tired old bullshit? Lets face it you've been going to come back and get rid of the corruption, and save La Porte for how long? You haven't done squat but get ran out of town every time you show your ignorant self. Come up with something new then I will come up with something. Untill then get some more crying towels because I'm going to enjoy boring you to tears dumba$$.

www.HeavyFed.com

#51 Feb 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Because it bores you, and that dumba$$ is all the reason I need. Why waste new material on your same tired old bullshit? Lets face it you've been going to come back and get rid of the corruption, and save La Porte for how long? You haven't done squat but get ran out of town every time you show your ignorant self. Come up with something new then I will come up with something. Untill then get some more crying towels because I'm going to enjoy boring you to tears dumba$$.
Ummmm, dumbphfuck... I have not finished what I came to California to do.

When I am finished here... I will return to La Porte and finish there.

All in good time.

I'm in no big hurry... the mayoral election is still quite a ways away.
neighbor

La Porte, TX

#53 Mar 3, 2013
my2dogs wrote:
No, the attack took place on the corner of Fleetwood and Dogwood. The gray two story house on the corner is where the dog lives with his owner.
Just wondered, how are your dogs? I used to see you walking them but haven't lately. Hope they are ok.
my2dogs

La Porte, TX

#54 Mar 11, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondered, how are your dogs? I used to see you walking them but haven't lately. Hope they are ok.
They are doing much better now. Our grey one was diagnosed with severe acute pancreatis 2 days after the attack,and it was touch and go for a few days, but I am glad to report that she is on the road to recovery and we started taking short walks around our block and I now have someone walk with me. Thank you for inquiring. Wave if you see us out and about.
neighbor

United States

#55 Mar 14, 2013
my2dogs wrote:
<quoted text>They are doing much better now. Our grey one was diagnosed with severe acute pancreatis 2 days after the attack,and it was touch and go for a few days, but I am glad to report that she is on the road to recovery and we started taking short walks around our block and I now have someone walk with me. Thank you for inquiring. Wave if you see us out and about.
Will do. I'm the one with the big black lab :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Wendy Holman 18,294
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 58 min Liberal forever 22,554
La Porte Fun Facts 2 hr Elaine 8
NFL &Ray Rice 6 hr Captain splak a ho 30
Paycheck Fairness Deafeated 9 hr Want my town back 4
ISIS and Plagiarism 10 hr Texan 30
California and Jim Crow 13 hr Elaine 5
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••