Shellie Zimmerman 911 call

Posted in the Baytown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

Pasadena, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Shellie Zimmerman 911 Call:He is in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying step closer and he is just threatening all of us. And he is going to shoot us. He punched my dad on the nose. My dad has a mark on his face. I saw his glasses were on the floor. He accosted my father and then took my iPad out of my hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife. There is a Lake Mary city worker across the street that I believe saw almost all of it. He is sitting in his truck right now. He just showed up here but my phone died so I had to call from my father's phone. I'm really, really afraid. I don't know what he is capable of. I'm just really scared. Dad do you need medical?. He says no, but I think he does need medical. He is shaken. He says he feels like he is going to have a heart attack. His nose. Yes you do because your nose looks like it could be broken. I think he should have a medical. If we could have an ambulance come.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Observer wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman 911 Call:“He is in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying step closer and he is just threatening all of us. And he is going to shoot us. He punched my dad on the nose. My dad has a mark on his face. I saw his glasses were on the floor. He accosted my father and then took my iPad out of my hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife. There is a Lake Mary city worker across the street that I believe saw almost all of it. He is sitting in his truck right now. He just showed up here but my phone died so I had to call from my father's phone. I'm really, really afraid. I don't know what he is capable of. I'm just really scared. Dad do you need medical?…. He says no, but I think he does need medical. He is shaken. He says he feels like he is going to have a heart attack. His nose. Yes you do because your nose looks like it could be broken. I think he should have a medical. If we could have an ambulance come.”
Yep... I bet this is about money.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... I bet this is about money.
How would it be about money? It is more likely about her conviction for the lies she and George told the court before his trial. He should have manned up and took a deal to keep her from getting convicted for the lies he convinced her to tell.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Just goes to show you how unstable this racist is.

Killing an innocent young black boy minding his own business, talking with his girl friend. Now he is turning on his wife. Just wait, this guy is one trigger pull away from taking another life.

"Just step closer" This is what you get with Republican "stand your ground" gun toting insanity. Step forward and in his mind he gets to kill you.

Egg someone on...shoot them...get away with it...costs the court system millions. What a waste.

You don't see this in countries with strict gun control laws.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 10, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Just goes to show you how unstable this racist is.
Killing an innocent young black boy minding his own business, talking with his girl friend. Now he is turning on his wife. Just wait, this guy is one trigger pull away from taking another life.
"Just step closer" This is what you get with Republican "stand your ground" gun toting insanity. Step forward and in his mind he gets to kill you.
Egg someone on...shoot them...get away with it...costs the court system millions. What a waste.
You don't see this in countries with strict gun control laws.
He stopped a murderer. Now his wife wants a divorce and wants all of Zimm's proceeds from the book he will write about it. So, she starts a fight and provokes him into defending himself again.

It's amazing how ignorant you stay of the facts when they are in the newspapers, the nightly news and the internet. All you have to do is read. Too bad you don't understand plain English.

No, You don't see it in countries with gun control laws. You see stabbings and beatings; people thrown out of windows, run down by cars and burned to death.

Guns don't kill people.
rebel

Crosby, TX

#6 Sep 10, 2013
GOTP (GOAT) are you a communist ????.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Racist? Is his wife or her parents Black? Minding his own business at three in the morning while talking on the phone and beating someones head on the concrete, and following someone is not egging them on. Countries with strict gun laws=lots of helpless victims. Only the bad guys have guns, and the general populace is extremely easy to control. Travon Martin was not a murderer, he might have becoame one had he not been killed, but he was not a murderer. There is no valid excuse to threaten your wife and her family with a gun, and had one of them shot and killed him it would have been SELF DEFENCE. And you are right GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE; PEOPLE DO!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
He stopped a murderer. Now his wife wants a divorce and wants all of Zimm's proceeds from the book he will write about it. So, she starts a fight and provokes him into defending himself again.
It's amazing how ignorant you stay of the facts when they are in the newspapers, the nightly news and the internet. All you have to do is read. Too bad you don't understand plain English.
No, You don't see it in countries with gun control laws. You see stabbings and beatings; people thrown out of windows, run down by cars and burned to death.
Guns don't kill people.
He owes her big time. She took a conviction for him. He convinced her to lie to the court. He lied to the court and that is why he sat in jail until his trial was over. Nice to see you defend a wife abuser.
rebel

Crosby, TX

#9 Sep 10, 2013
FUBAR you are so full of BS your eyes have turned brown.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#10 Sep 10, 2013
rebel wrote:
FUBAR you are so full of BS your eyes have turned brown.
What did I say that was not true? It is all true. You think it is ok to emotionally abuse someone? Do you hit your wife and think it is ok? Calm down folks I did not say Zimmerman hit his wife.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 11, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What did I say that was not true? It is all true. You think it is ok to emotionally abuse someone? Do you hit your wife and think it is ok? Calm down folks I did not say Zimmerman hit his wife.
He didn't hit her (but you brought it up)and the gun was never out of the holster. He didn't abuse anyone. He stopped a murderer and saved some poor innocent family the grief of losing their son or daughter. His wife was in trouble because of a racist government persecuting them. Now you are mad because you didn't get your racist conviction.

Goat: Your hate for the world is obvious. It reflects the way you hate yourself. Now go watch another episode of Glee.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12 Sep 11, 2013
HE DID NOT STOP A MURDERER, HE SAVED NO ONE BUT HIMSELF. He should have never been tried, I will agree with you about racist in our government; But Travon Martin was not at the time of his death a murderer, HE HAD KILLED NO ONE, thus he was not by any stretch of the imagination a murderer.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
HE DID NOT STOP A MURDERER, HE SAVED NO ONE BUT HIMSELF. He should have never been tried, I will agree with you about racist in our government; But Travon Martin was not at the time of his death a murderer, HE HAD KILLED NO ONE, thus he was not by any stretch of the imagination a murderer.
Grow up and get real. Trayvon was on his way to kill. He tried to kill Zimmerman. If not Zimm, it would have been some other hood rat. Of course, there is always the possibility that some hood rat would kill Trayvon.

He was an out-of-control murdering criminal and needed to be removed from the gene pool. Zimm saved the state from having another innocent person dead and a trial for Trayvon.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Sep 11, 2013
I am grown up and real, you are a hater. Hope Martins parents never find out about you. Can you spell lawsuit. Like I said Martin had not murdered anyone, and was not BY DEFINITION a murderer. While Zimmerman was justified in his actions he saved NO ONE BUT HIMSELF. Martin is dead, isn't that enough for you?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
I am grown up and real, you are a hater. Hope Martins parents never find out about you. Can you spell lawsuit. Like I said Martin had not murdered anyone, and was not BY DEFINITION a murderer. While Zimmerman was justified in his actions he saved NO ONE BUT HIMSELF. Martin is dead, isn't that enough for you?
I guess by definition Hitler didn't really murder any Jews either.

Martin was an angry racist thug on a mission to kill a white man. Isn't that enough for you?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16 Sep 11, 2013
While Hitler may or may not have pulled the trigger or turned on the gas, he gave the orders. Martin may well have been an angry racist thug, that does not make him a murderer. As to having a mission to kill a white man, unless you had met him and could read his mind you don't know what his mission was. You hate his memory and everything about him, but there isn't anything you can do to make him any deader than he is. He is dead, he isn't coming back, you you are making yourself look extremely hateful and foolish. You could even be making yourself a target for some other black, angry thug on a mission to kill a white person. So comparing Martin to Hitler is a real stretch and no excuse for your unreasoning hate for a dead man or your worship of his killer. Note I said killer not murderer.
for Elaine

Pasadena, TX

#17 Sep 11, 2013
get help

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 Sep 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
you are making yourself look extremely hateful and foolish.
Unlike yourself... you're not satisfied with the over one million Muslims the United States has murdered in the last 12 years... you want them all dead.

No, you are wise and full of love.
rebel

Crosby, TX

#19 Sep 11, 2013
you are right every last head wrapping camel jockey off the planet.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#20 Sep 12, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't hit her (but you brought it up)and the gun was never out of the holster. He didn't abuse anyone. He stopped a murderer and saved some poor innocent family the grief of losing their son or daughter. His wife was in trouble because of a racist government persecuting them. Now you are mad because you didn't get your racist conviction.
Goat: Your hate for the world is obvious. It reflects the way you hate yourself. Now go watch another episode of Glee.
You live in a fantasy world. Zimmerman and his wife both lied to the court. The lie was his idea, they recorded it on tape. I am not mad he was not convicted but you are not smart enough to figure that out. It is pretty obvious you have the hots for Zimmerman. Is it only because he shot and killed a seventeen year old black kid? Elaine the mind reader or is she just wretched old ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary 29 min Heavy Fed 1
All the evidence I need in one photo! 2 hr Heavy Fed 10
Sarah Palin in Iowa 2 hr Heavy Fed 215
Stokes running for city council AGAIN? 3 hr AGAIN 1
Mr.9/11 3 hr Elaine 3
Republicans - Obama saves the internet 3 hr Elaine 10
Republicans- open carry in high schools 16 hr josh 8

Baytown News Video

Baytown Dating
Find my Match