Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

whorah wrote:
Perhaps the Cernosek factor will keep needed votes from going to Pound and the race from going to a run off as well.
I voted for Pound but expect the machine to dredge up the needed votes to keep it all running smoothly and get Mouton into the big chair.
"expect the machine to dredge up the needed votes to keep it all running smoothly and get Mouton into the big chair."

R U saying that the maching is like Bell California representatives?

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whorah wrote:
Perhaps the Cernosek factor will keep needed votes from going to Pound and the race from going to a run off as well.
I voted for Pound but expect the machine to dredge up the needed votes to keep it all running smoothly and get Mouton into the big chair.
We shall see. I am pretty sure Jeff can pull it off.
Winston zeddemore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

There are two machines: the old and the new. Don't let Shelley, bill and Andrea convince you otherwise.
Winston zeddemore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rea rea, Jeff and little Eddie b are trying to be the new kingmakers.
What

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Who is Eddie b? Is that another name for someone now serving or someone running?
Winston zeddemore wrote:

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Winston zeddemore wrote:
There are two machines: the old and the new. Don't let Shelley, bill and Andrea convince you otherwise.
TOO FUNNY!! I needed a good laugh; you, my dear, made my day! I'm flattered you think people listen to myself, Andrea, and Bill.
Andrea

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lol!!!:)

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Andrea wrote:
Lol!!!:)
;). I agree! Too funny! Didn't know the 3 of us had so much influence! Guess it pays off to be a member of the Honey Badger group...winning!!!!!!!
Taylor

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

hedgehog wrote:
<quoted text>
"expect the machine to dredge up the needed votes to keep it all running smoothly and get Mouton into the big chair."
R U saying that the maching is like Bell California representatives?
Mouton reminds me of Victor Bello of Bell CA
yooflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

really....judging from prior elections... not many listened to yas... why would they start now?
Andrea

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

yooflungpoo wrote:
really....judging from prior elections... not many listened to yas... why would they start now?
You are awesome.
whorah

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

"R U saying that the machine is like Bell California representatives?"

Basic human nature at work here,it is in the DNA of "PUBLIC SERVANTS" everywhere,the hunger for power,the need for public adulation and acceptance, a love of hot dog gatherings.

-

"There are two machines: the old and the new. Don't let Shelley, bill and Andrea convince you otherwise."

-We officially now have two machines,old machinists are put on notice, as time waits for no one, not even you. New KINGMAKERS are at work registering new machinists.... don't look back.

-Did anyone else see that raggedy old Pasadena,Texas was on the local News yesterday,the topic was how well they are doing.
No mention of Deer Park. Happy Johhny Isbell all smiles at the camera.
Andrea

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I love the quietness on FB the day before election, even on here. Who else has wrapped up their homework?

Winston you have missed the names of many, you are falling down on your game.
Royal Flush

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Andrea wrote:
I love the quietness on FB the day before election, even on here. Who else has wrapped up their homework?
Winston you have missed the names of many, you are falling down on your game.
Winston never had game. He/She is a clueless idiot.
winston zeddemore

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

andrea, it's all a game. i do have a very productive life outside of topix and facebook though. i can't keep up with all you whimsical twits.

perhaps some of you will actually show up to city hall tomorrow night to either bask in the glory or watch others cry because they lost their percieved grip on power.
Andrea

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

winston zeddemore wrote:
andrea, it's all a game. i do have a very productive life outside of topix and facebook though. i can't keep up with all you whimsical twits.
perhaps some of you will actually show up to city hall tomorrow night to either bask in the glory or watch others cry because they lost their percieved grip on power.
Whimsical twits!!! You are hysterical! Perhaps you will grace everyone at city hall with your honorable presence.
winston zeddemore

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Andrea wrote:
<quoted text>Whimsical twits!!! You are hysterical! Perhaps you will grace everyone at city hall with your honorable presence.
i might be there.
Taylor

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

winston zeddemore wrote:
Winston zeddemore, if you show up no on will know who you are, wear a name tag and intoduce yourself. Maybe they will have some tea for U.
Seniors

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Larry Cernosek may suprise all of you. Every senior citizen I talk to has voted for or is voting for him.
Voter

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Seniors wrote:
Larry Cernosek may suprise all of you. Every senior citizen I talk to has voted for or is voting for him.
that's good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE