What? No flowers or fruit baskets? LOL

Posted in the Baytown Forum

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#1 Nov 17, 2013
So... I've been here in Brackenridge hospital now for over a week... and I still have not gotten any flowers or fruit baskets from La Porte City Council or the La Porte Police Department.

Do you think they just don't care about me???

I mean... they have put warrants and wanted posters out looking for me... and they missed me so much they searched my friends houses and my mothers house.

Really... I thought they cared so very much that they wanted me back home where I could be close to them again.

Alas... I've had no visits here from them... and they've sent no flowers or fruit.

It seems the honeymoon is over.

I am so hurt.

Don't worry kiddies... I'll be coming to you all soon enough... but I won't be bearing gifts... I'll just be wearing my butt kicking boots!

www.HeavyFed.com

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#2 Nov 17, 2013
How much money do you think they spent "investigating" those bogus charges?

How much money do you think they spent searching my friends houses and my mothers house here in Austin?

They did not even bother to call me to get my side of the story... and obviously my side of the story was enough to have the charges dropped.

They were just so excited to have something on me that they rushed to judgement without investigating the facts.

Also, have the individuals who filed the bogus police report been charged yet???

If not, why not?

It's so very obvious they lied about the value of the cabinets so as to increase the severity of the charges against me... isn't that against the law???

Or... can I just file any old police report against anyone I want to and make up any like I can think of and not be charged?

Put the shoe on the other foot, if I had filed that same police report... and lied as they did... you can bet I would have been charged!!!

I demand someone be charged for lying and causing me to be slandered all to hell in a town where I am running for office!!!

I demand the investigator/investigators be reprimanded and or fired for rushing to judgement and not looking at all of the facts regarding these charges.

Any investigator worth their salt should have questioned the $30,000 value on cabinets in a $500 a month rent house right off the bat.

But since it was officer T.D.Phelan who initially investigated the claim... he was all to overjoyed to blindly file charges against me.

In fact... I suspect it might have been Phelan who suggested the value of the cabinets.

He is a proven liar and an unsafe and deceptive police officer.

Sue me, Officer Phelan... if anything I've said here is untrue.

I want my journals back, asshole!!!!

http://heavyfed.com/id133.html
tops

Deer Park, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
How much money do you think they spent "investigating" those bogus charges?

How much money do you think they spent searching my friends houses and my mothers house here in Austin?

They did not even bother to call me to get my side of the story... and obviously my side of the story was enough to have the charges dropped.

They were just so excited to have something on me that they rushed to judgement without investigating the facts.

Also, have the individuals who filed the bogus police report been charged yet???

If not, why not?

It's so very obvious they lied about the value of the cabinets so as to increase the severity of the charges against me... isn't that against the law???

Or... can I just file any old police report against anyone I want to and make up any like I can think of and not be charged?

Put the shoe on the other foot, if I had filed that same police report... and lied as they did... you can bet I would have been charged!!!

I demand someone be charged for lying and causing me to be slandered all to hell in a town where I am running for office!!!

I demand the investigator/investigators be reprimanded and or fired for rushing to judgement and not looking at all of the facts regarding these charges.

Any investigator worth their salt should have questioned the $30,000 value on cabinets in a $500 a month rent house right off the bat.

But since it was officer T.D.Phelan who initially investigated the claim... he was all to overjoyed to blindly file charges against me.

In fact... I suspect it might have been Phelan who suggested the value of the cabinets.

He is a proven liar and an unsafe and deceptive police officer.

Sue me, Officer Phelan... if anything I've said here is untrue.

I want my journals back, asshole!!!!

http://heavyfed.com/id133.html
Judgment not judgement.
you hate reality

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2013
FUBAR could come visit you, he is a fruit, and a basket case. that would be a fruit basket.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#5 Nov 17, 2013
tops wrote:
<quoted text>Judgment not judgement.
Yep... I know how to spell that word.

iPhone, serious meds and two strokes... pick any and all to excuse me.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#6 Nov 17, 2013
tops wrote:
<quoted text>Judgment not judgement.
Either spelling is acceptable though.
Elaine

Euless, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2013
Ya gots to pay tha troll!
Touche

Deer Park, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Either spelling is acceptable though.
Judgement is not correct in the United States. To say that judgement is correct is to say ageing, colour, favourite and fibre are correct; all are examples of British variants—including the omitted comma before the last "and." It is kind of a d-bag move to nitpick someone’s grammar isn’t? The trouble is that no one is perfect. We all make mistakes, especially in an informal setting such as a forum. Most people would just say,“Who cares? I messed up.” Not you; you refuse to own something as simple as a minor spelling error.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#9 Nov 17, 2013
Touche wrote:
<quoted text>Judgement is not correct in the United States. To say that judgement is correct is to say ageing, colour, favourite and fibre are correct; all are examples of British variants—including the omitted comma before the last "and." It is kind of a d-bag move to nitpick someone’s grammar isn’t? The trouble is that no one is perfect. We all make mistakes, especially in an informal setting such as a forum. Most people would just say,“Who cares? I messed up.” Not you; you refuse to own something as simple as a minor spelling error.
Only... I am right, both are acceptable.

Judgement is in the scrabble dictionary.

The main and only reason I correct someone's grammar or spelling is because it's usually those same people who are calling me stupid.

People misspell things and use words incorrectly all the time here... and unless they have been giving me shit... I say nothing.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#10 Nov 17, 2013
It's even in the regular dictionary.

noun
noun: judgement
1.
the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.
"an error of judgment"
synonyms: discernment, acumen, shrewdness, astuteness, sense, common sense, perception, perspicacity, percipience, acuity, discrimination, reckoning, wisdom, wit, judiciousness, prudence, canniness, sharpness, sharp-wittedness, powers of reasoning, reason, logic; More

So... it appears you lose again, TBL.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#11 Nov 17, 2013
You also better go and correct the New York Times for using JUDGEMENT in their headlines as well!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/1860/12/12/news/effect...
Touche

Deer Park, TX

#12 Nov 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
You also better go and correct the New York Times for using JUDGEMENT in their headlines as well!!!
http://www.nytimes.com/1860/12/12/news/effect...
What a douche! You have to go back to 1860 to prove your point. Did you notice how they spelled "Cancelation" in the same headline? So, the 150 year old article with "Cancelation" spelled wrong is the standard? No Charles, you are wrong! It is English variant, which we don't use. Just like we don't use "colour."
Touche

Deer Park, TX

#13 Nov 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
It's even in the regular dictionary.
noun
noun: judgement
1.
the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.
"an error of judgment"
synonyms: discernment, acumen, shrewdness, astuteness, sense, common sense, perception, perspicacity, percipience, acuity, discrimination, reckoning, wisdom, wit, judiciousness, prudence, canniness, sharpness, sharp-wittedness, powers of reasoning, reason, logic; More
So... it appears you lose again, TBL.
Yes Charles "judgement" is correct and is in the dictionary as it an English dictionary. What you refuse to acknowledge is that it is not correct to use "judgement" when you are speaking to an American audience. Since you learned to read in county jail, I know you are not aware of this. But, I suggest you continue with the practice; it will make you look much smarter.
Touche

Deer Park, TX

#14 Nov 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Only... I am right, both are acceptable.
Judgement is in the scrabble dictionary.
The main and only reason I correct someone's grammar or spelling is because it's usually those same people who are calling me stupid.
People misspell things and use words incorrectly all the time here... and unless they have been giving me shit... I say nothing.
Yes, I do all the time, and I would never correct anyone. Unless, of course, that person constantly did it to others to make himself feel superior. Funny how you are incapable of saying "I was wrong."

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15 Nov 17, 2013
Touche wrote:
<quoted text>What a douche! You have to go back to 1860 to prove your point. Did you notice how they spelled "Cancelation" in the same headline? So, the 150 year old article with "Cancelation" spelled wrong is the standard? No Charles, you are wrong! It is English variant, which we don't use. Just like we don't use "colour."
I didn't look at the date, just put New York Times and Judgement in the search engine.

You're the lame one who did not check the dictionary, fool.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16 Nov 17, 2013
Like I said, either spelling is acceptable.

Pick your battles better, TBL!!

Main Entry: judg·ment
Variant(s): or judge·ment \ˈjəj-mənt\
Function: noun
Date: 13th century
1 a : a formal utterance of an authoritative opinion b : an opinion so pronounced 2 a : a formal decision given by a court b (1): an obligation (as a debt) created by the decree of a court (2): a certificate evidencing such a decree 3 a capitalized : the final judging of humankind by God b : a divine sentence or decision ; specifically : a calamity held to be sent by God 4 a : the process of forming an opinion or evaluation by discerning and comparing b : an opinion or estimate so formed 5 a : the capacity for judging : discernment b : the exercise of this capacity 6 : a proposition stating something believed or asserted
synonyms See Synonym Discussion at sense

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#17 Nov 17, 2013
Touche wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Charles "judgement" is correct and is in the dictionary as it an English dictionary. What you refuse to acknowledge is that it is not correct to use "judgement" when you are speaking to an American audience. Since you learned to read in county jail, I know you are not aware of this. But, I suggest you continue with the practice; it will make you look much smarter.
Go make your ignorant argument to the people at Webster's dictionary and the people who publish the Scrabble dictionary!
Color

Deer Park, TX

#18 Nov 17, 2013
It is same as favour. Not correct.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#19 Nov 17, 2013
Color wrote:
It is same as favour. Not correct.
Why do you change your name to make it appear like someone else is agreeing with you, TBL?

You know you're wrong, just admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Cops Shoot "Aspiring Rapper". 12 min Heavy Fed 63
Don't ya'll just love fresh blood? 13 min Heavy Fed 10
I guess we need to disarm cops 1 hr Heavy Fed 1
Tx legislature passes Open Carry of firearms! 1 hr D P Cassie 13
Hookers for Hillary... 3 hr Whatsamattayou 4
Horse Thief 4 hr Whatsamattayou 53
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr fart 794

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Harris County was issued at April 19 at 2:30PM CDT

More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]