Since: Jan 13

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Does anyone know of an at home child care in the La Porte/Deer Park area? Im needing someone full time M-F 7-5. Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks
lp res

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

go to the licensing web page for Harris County. You can see who is registered and the results of their home inspections
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

lp res wrote:
go to the licensing web page for Harris County. You can see who is registered and the results of their home inspections
This!
LMXG

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I have checked that site and no one has openings for an infant. Having no luck with this. Does anyone know of a really good daycare?
beware of bad daycares

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

DO NOT USE CREAM OF THE CROP or PEANUT GALLERY!!!
Would recommend Peggy's if you can get in or High Acheivers, but I think they are 1+.

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Thanks, Im really hopeing to find an a home day care or someone to come to my house and watch my baby but if not then I will for sure check into Peggys.
beware of bad daycares

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

did you have any luck?

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

No, Peggys has a years waiting list. And all the at home child care centers are full. So, I am still looking.
LiveLaughLove

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LMXG wrote:
No, Peggys has a years waiting list. And all the at home child care centers are full. So, I am still looking.
I am looking to do babysitting for someone inside their home or at mine if you are still looking!
New mom

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

beware of bad daycares wrote:
DO NOT USE CREAM OF THE CROP or PEANUT GALLERY!!!
Would recommend Peggy's if you can get in or High Acheivers, but I think they are 1+.
Why not Peanut Gallery? I was looking to put my child in there? Ay input would be great!!
laporte mommy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Both of my kids went to Peanut Gallery aka Pals. I love them and NEVER had anything remotely negative happen. With both kids we were there for a total of 6 years. Nice to see when we go back and visit 50% or more of the staff is still there from 5 years ago when my kids stayed there
Nora

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Would you consider a recent high school graduate/college student if they could arrange their class schedule around your work schedule?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at July 24 at 1:47PM CDT

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••