Three Shootings by Young Kids in Texa...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 May 15, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW if we can get the folks in LaPorte Topix to do the same to you!
I don't attack others without provocation like you do.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#22 May 15, 2013
BS! Adious mofo
Elaine

Houston, TX

#23 May 15, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't attack others without provocation like you do.
Of course you do. You do it all the time.

Location hidden

#24 May 16, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do. You do it all the time.
I never throw the first stone... you know that.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#25 May 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I never throw the first stone... you know that.
But you look for any opportunity to punch. You act like a jackass and then when a human reacts normally to your ass-hattery, you attack.

It's kind of like farting in an elevator and then punching the person who criticizes you for it.

Of course it's great to me able to claim innocence in one example (I never strike first). I guess that helps you cope with the failures and social misbehavior in all of the other areas of your life.

You are still a narcissistic, drug addcted mooch, living off the generosity of hard working and compassionate people and leaving a trail of crime and filth wherever you go..

Oh, and have a nice day.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#26 May 16, 2013
It's supposed to be about the children, Elaine I do not like you or Fed, but that is for another topix, not this one.

Location hidden

#27 May 16, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
But you look for any opportunity to punch. You act like a jackass and then when a human reacts normally to your ass-hattery, you attack.
It's kind of like farting in an elevator and then punching the person who criticizes you for it.
Of course it's great to me able to claim innocence in one example (I never strike first). I guess that helps you cope with the failures and social misbehavior in all of the other areas of your life.
You are still a narcissistic, drug addcted mooch, living off the generosity of hard working and compassionate people and leaving a trail of crime and filth wherever you go..
Oh, and have a nice day.
Drug addicted, Elaine?

What drug am I addicted to?

Marijuana?

Marijuana is not a drug, Elaine... and it is not addictive.

Just because your government says something does not make it true, Elaine... haven't you learned ANYTHING in the last few months???

Besides... I'm sure I could pass a piss test right now.

I have not smoked ANY "Tree of Life" in well over a month now.

Do you have any OTHER rocks you want to throw????

See... here in California... Marijuana is more of less legal... people walk down the streets smoking it.

It's readily available.

It's everywhere... and it's REALLY REALLY REALLY good!!!

So... I had the best I could have... and my first 11 months here... I had ALL I could handle.

In fact... I had so much... that I eventually was able to burn myself out on it.

It no longer appeals to me the way it did.

I did the same thing with cocaine.

I went to Guatemala... and had ALL the cheap cocaine I could handle... then burnt myself out on it... never touched it since.

See... when government prohibits something... it makes it more appealing for people with rebel like attitudes... and America is the land of rebels.

It makes the substance hard to come by... and expensive... so it's harder to burn yourself out on it... and people end up using the substance much longer than they normally would had it not been illegal.

I have learned SOOOO much about prohibition since I have been living in South Central Los Angeles.

I am living less than a block from where Reginald Denny was dragged from his truck and beaten during the LA Riots in 1992.

I could not have lived here back then... gangs were everywhere... it was a very dangerous place to be... and be anything but black.

BUT... since Marijuana has pretty much been legalized... and the best you can get can be easily purchased at a store... and there are many stores... it took that product out of the hands of gangs.

Most of their profits were lost... and the gangs naturally just dried up.

They are still gangs around... but they are not nearly as strong or violent as they were... and there are FAR fewer of them.

So... the lesson learned here... is prohibition is a failure.

do you think the prohibition of alcohol was ignorant, Elaine??

Do you think the prohibition of alcohol only created a market for criminals??

Prohibition of Marijuana is 1000 times more ignorant... and does nothing but create distrust in one's government upon trying it... and seeing for yourself that Marijuana is not anywhere close to being as dangerous, as harmful or addictive as alcohol or cigarettes.

When will you learn... I am probably the most qualified, most caring, most concerned person FROM La Porte... to lead La Porte.

Sometimes... it takes someone who thinks DIFFERENTLY... to make good positive changes.

Why would you elect someone who is happy with the status quo... and just wants more of it???

You want a beautiful, healthy, vibrantly green La Porte where you can actually breath the air instead of eating it???

Elect Heavy Fed.

I've got a lot of heart... and I will put every single bit of it into the town I love and care for with all of my heart.

No shit, Elaine... you know in your heart it's true.

That's why you and most every other reader here will vote for me in the next Mayoral election.

Prethanks!!!!

Location hidden

#28 May 17, 2013
Hmmmmm... did I JUST say this???

http://youtu.be/27vBmVa7UOw

Location hidden

#29 May 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
It's supposed to be about the children, Elaine I do not like you or Fed, but that is for another topix, not this one.

This string was never about the children... true they may have said it was about the children... but whenever someone wants to advance a cause... there is no faster way to do so than to say it is for the children.

They are just playing on your sympathies.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#30 May 17, 2013
If that is the case, then everyone of you should be ashamed of yourselves. None but a bunch of lowlife maggots use children to further their personal agendas. May each and every one of you burn in HELL!
Guns

Pasadena, TX

#31 May 17, 2013
Yes it is about the children, and it's also about all the other victims too. The casualness, the ready availability, the carelessness with which guns are integrated into our society, it's like a plague of snakes and rabid dogs. Worse, snakes and rabid dogs with guns!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#32 May 17, 2013
My children and grandchildren have all been, or are being taught about guns, safety, responsibilty, and concequinces that go with them. Toy guns are not allowed in my home as they teach bad habits. They are also taught to respect life, all life, we hunt and we eat what we hunt. Nothing is ever killed just for fun or sport, that is murder. The guns are not the problem the way people raise their children is the problem, there are no consequinces for bad behavior so what do you expect?

Location hidden

#33 May 17, 2013
Guns wrote:
Yes it is about the children, and it's also about all the other victims too. The casualness, the ready availability, the carelessness with which guns are integrated into our society, it's like a plague of snakes and rabid dogs. Worse, snakes and rabid dogs with guns!
"Give up your guns for the childrens sake!"

That is such bull$hit!!!

You want a plague of snakes and rabid dogs?? Give up your guns!!!

The police CAN'T protect you or your family if someone decides they want to hurt, rob, rape or murder you... YOU are your own first line of defense!!!

Unarmed... you're just easy pickings.

If you unarm the law abiding citizens... the bad guys won't even hesitate to come into your home.

ARM YOURSELF... FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S SAKE!!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#34 May 17, 2013
Chill Fed, scarey as it might seem once again I must agree with you. BUT no need to get crazy on him.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#35 May 17, 2013
I do not like guns but I have one for protection. I do not think it is realistic to try to get the guns off the street. I do wonder what is wrong with background checks and the elimination of the 100 round gun clips and also the bullets that explode when they hit their target. We have the right to bear arms...no one can take that away, but where do we draw the line. If I believe my best protection is a nuclear bomb should I be allowed to have it?

Location hidden

#36 May 17, 2013
bayfisher wrote:
I do not like guns but I have one for protection. I do not think it is realistic to try to get the guns off the street. I do wonder what is wrong with background checks and the elimination of the 100 round gun clips and also the bullets that explode when they hit their target. We have the right to bear arms...no one can take that away, but where do we draw the line. If I believe my best protection is a nuclear bomb should I be allowed to have it?
Why is it people ALWAYS take it to that extreme?

Nuclear bomb?

No one should have nuclear bombs... even governments... ESPECIALLY governments!!

I think citizens should have the right to carry any weapon that police are allowed to carry... because police are just citizens with badges... nothing more nothing less.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#37 May 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it people ALWAYS take it to that extreme?
Nuclear bomb?
No one should have nuclear bombs... even governments... ESPECIALLY governments!!
I think citizens should have the right to carry any weapon that police are allowed to carry... because police are just citizens with badges... nothing more nothing less.
That was meant to be an OBVIOUS exaggeration . My point was where do you draw the line?

Location hidden

#38 May 18, 2013
bayfisher wrote:
<quoted text>
That was meant to be an OBVIOUS exaggeration . My point was where do you draw the line?
I said where I would draw the line.

Citizens should be allowed to own and carry anything law enforcement owns and carries.

Afterall... law enforcement officers are just citizens themselves.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#39 May 18, 2013
bayfisher wrote:
First, It's called a "Magazine", not a clip.

You must mean "expanding" bullets, the ones that flatten and fragment. An exploding bullet is bigger than a shotgun shell and they are extremely expensive and diffrequire a special gun.

A 100 round magazine is very heavy and clumsy. However, I would want one if three drug addicts with 30 round magazines break down my door.

It all boils down to this: Good people obey the law and don't hurt people with their guns. Bad people do not obey the law. So a law is only going to punish good people.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#40 May 18, 2013
bayfisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remove the line.

Require pistol and rifle instruction in High School. Make everyone proficient in shooting and gun safety. Make guns available to anyone who wants one. Have neighborhhod shooting contests like little league and intra-murals. Most assholes would be hesitant to break into a home if they knew that all of the occupants knew how to use a gun.

Next, expand the death penaly to include any crime committed with the use of a gun. Bank robbery? Death. Rob the Pik-n-Pak? Death. Drug deal with a gun? Death. Rape? Death. In the country illegally with a Pistol in your boot? Death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeah...SOTUS rules Texas Republicans abortion l... 23 min Heavy Fed 2
Coward Republicans Hiding 1 hr Texan 28
baytown talk bulletin board (Jan '07) 3 hr bdillingham 24
Ethnic slur or American idiom? (Nov '11) 15 hr Defiant1 27
North L 23 hr Heavy Fed 9
USEXIT- what Trump will do for the US Sun Defiant1 21
So... um... someone took over? Sat Heavy Fed 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages