What up?
huh

Pasadena, TX

#6 Jul 31, 2014
whatcha talkin about Willis?
Louis

La Porte, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2014
Brother preacher was caught by his secretary after leaving his computer on. This wasn't the old boys first affair, it was his third. He was caught at the last church . Now for the big news.... His wife is mad at the church for snooping in his office.. She is okay with the affairs and knew all about them...kinda makes you want to head to church, doesn't it...nothing stiffer than a preachers.......well you know....
sad

Pasadena, TX

#8 Aug 1, 2014
Louis wrote:
Brother preacher was caught by his secretary after leaving his computer on. This wasn't the old boys first affair, it was his third. He was caught at the last church . Now for the big news.... His wife is mad at the church for snooping in his office.. She is okay with the affairs and knew all about them...kinda makes you want to head to church, doesn't it...nothing stiffer than a preachers.......well you know....
BBC? Sad...
girl, please

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 1, 2014
Praise the wife's codependency. And the Brother was just trying to spread the love, as Jesus directed us to do.
And secretaries know everything that goes on, always.
louis

La Porte, TX

#10 Aug 1, 2014
You can bet he was spreading the love...I thought it was spreading the word, but I guess his secretary did that..you go girl....Now who was it that stirred up the preacher/ Was is a member of the church that figured it was her Tithe and gave freely or was it him taking advantage of some one in a world of hurt and he was using his power to yank those panties down and show her the way? Inquiring minds of La Porte want to know....
Someone knows and it will come out soon...His house is not up for sale yet..
Funburger

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 1, 2014
Preachers are human too. They have all of the same desires and impulses as the rest of us. But they are public figures and attract more criticism because the whole community hears about. It's great to be able to say "I'm a cheater and a liar and a thief. But at least I'm not a a hypocrite preacher".

Since no one will name names or point to a legitimate source, my post is a general statement about preachers in general, male and female.
LPT

La Porte, TX

#12 Aug 1, 2014
Not surpised at all... always knew something was strange about him!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2014
There is something strange about ALL OF YOU... including me.

Most of you hide it... personally I don't give a damn.

You do so enjoy pointing fingers at others... I guess it makes your sins feel lighter.

I assure you though... there is no absolution of sin through the folly of another.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#14 Aug 2, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
You do so enjoy pointing fingers at others... I guess it makes your sins feel lighter.
I assure you though... there is no absolution of sin through the folly of another.
I loved your last sentence.
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

Pasadena, TX

#15 Aug 2, 2014
The thing about a lot of preachers is the "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. A lot of them have a false sense that they are above everybody else and everyone but them are sinners. Sex and greed are what is important to many preachers.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 2, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
Since when did you become a prophet, not , you are just a beggar fat boy.
for real

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 2, 2014
Has long been a false prophet wanna be.

Since: Aug 14

Mountain View, CA

#18 Aug 3, 2014
From a member of this wonderful church:(which it is, regardless of his actions)
1peter, 2:1-2: Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.-Please pray for our church, & for a beautiful family who is suffering many trials. God bless.

Since: Aug 14

Deer Park, TX

#19 Aug 4, 2014
louis wrote:
You can bet he was spreading the love...I thought it was spreading the word, but I guess his secretary did that..you go girl....Now who was it that stirred up the preacher/ Was is a member of the church that figured it was her Tithe and gave freely or was it him taking advantage of some one in a world of hurt and he was using his power to yank those panties down and show her the way? Inquiring minds of La Porte want to know....
Someone knows and it will come out soon...His house is not up for sale yet..
Any new info?
imo

Pasadena, TX

#20 Aug 4, 2014
mom2_4 wrote:
From a member of this wonderful church:(which it is, regardless of his actions)
1peter, 2:1-2: Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.-Please pray for our church, & for a beautiful family who is suffering many trials. God bless.
My prayers are for the wife and kids and the congregation that was duped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Truth About Breitbart 55 min fubar 4
Two Peaceful Revolutions Cheated!!! 58 min fubar 7
Michelle Obama's Speech and O'Reilly 1 hr fubar 1
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) 12 hr Scottierock 117
The honorable DNC 14 hr Defiant1 9
A Buddhist monk? 17 hr red dawn 12
I could have sworn... Tue Heavy Fed 3

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance