Major, MAJOR Monday/Tuesday coming yo...

Major, MAJOR Monday/Tuesday coming your way!

Posted in the Baytown Forum

“The rainbow is a hate symbol!”

Since: Jan 09

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#1 Apr 20, 2013
All signs point to big news Monday and Tuesday!

There are going to be some new revelations regarding the Boston Marathon bombing.

Nothing small, it's going to make you SERIOUSLY question the Obama administration... which you should be doing already just based on the facts we know now.
curious

Pasadena, TX

#2 Apr 20, 2013
So what's up? I haven't heard anything yet but I often wonder, I certainly don't trust our current administration.

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#3 Apr 20, 2013
curious wrote:
So what's up? I haven't heard anything yet but I often wonder, I certainly don't trust our current administration.
Well, there is this--->XXYOUTUBE-PODZaaMTw fgXX

Remember the Saudi National?

AND... there is something else coming too... maybe even more serious.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Yep. They need until Tuesday to concoct a story that these two Muslim terrorists are really Republican gun lovers.

Yes it sounds far fetched. But Obama jumped in to the news to get credit and to control the national dialogue. The Feds took over the evidence.

They are protecting the Muslim nations behind the attack. After all, without terrorism, they would not need to revoke your civil rights.

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Yep. They need until Tuesday to concoct a story that these two Muslim terrorists are really Republican gun lovers.
Yes it sounds far fetched. But Obama jumped in to the news to get credit and to control the national dialogue. The Feds took over the evidence.
They are protecting the Muslim nations behind the attack. After all, without terrorism, they would not need to revoke your civil rights.
Elaine, I am impressed that you are keeping up on things so well.
curious

La Porte, TX

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is this--->http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=PODZaaMTwfgXX
AND... there is something else coming too... maybe even more serious.
Thanks for the link!! Cant wait to see how this all unfolds!

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#7 Apr 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link!! Cant wait to see how this all unfolds!
Now, they are saying the second suspect is "clinging to life".

Gabby Giffords was shot right between the eyes... they kept her alive... and she is doing incredible.

If they want to keep you alive nowadays... it's just a matter of money and effort.

They want this kid to die.

I mean, how bad off could he be?

He was reportedly shooting it out with police from the boat he was hiding in.

You just could not have believably scripted this whole thing.
Two brothers... relatively kids... built sophisticated, remotely detonated bombs, with little to no training... set them at the finish line of the Boston Marathon amongst a HUGE police/military presence with bomb sniffing dogs and agents all over the place... evaded capture... armed themselves with guns, ammo and supposedly more bombs that they were throwing at police when they were being pursued... killed one cop, severely injured another... and one of the brothers was shot... died at the hospital... the other one was shot and got away only to be found hiding inside a boat the next day... and now he's dying in the hospital.

These two guys HAD help... and I bet it was the FBI.

The FBI is prone to these kinds of things... they almost tricked me into being a patsy in 1999---> http://heavyfed.com/id117.html
Ray

La Porte, TX

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Glenn Beck is full of it-c'mon!

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Ray wrote:
Glenn Beck is full of it-c'mon!
Normally, I'd agree... I really don't like Glenn at all.

This however... is huge... bigger than even he was talking about in that video.

There is some really scary stuff coming out right now... and this is so incredibly huge and such an immense story that I can't believe it's happening.

The scale of this is monumental.

This was a HUGE false flag terror attack orchestrated by elements within our own government... and they were caught right in the middle red handed!!!

Remember the first arrest where they had the suspect in the courthouse?

Remember the threat at the courthouse when everyone was evacuated and a military van came in and took someone out and left?

Those two brothers were patsy's... I've got proof of that up on my website---> http://heavyfed.com/id146.html

This story is going to shock the shit out of the entire world.

Obama will either have to resign... or become an absolute dictator.

This entire thing was orchestrated to make it appear as if the Tea Party/Far Right was working with Al Qaeda... that's why the Saudi National with links to Al Qaeda was there.

Keep paying attention... there is now way for them to cover this up now... too many people know.

Game over.

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#10 Apr 20, 2013
A little on the Saudi National-->XXYOUTUBE-TU73EZ mYjF4XX

They say Obama had an unscheduled meeting with the prince.

Obama also had a huge unscheduled National Security meeting Saturday about the bombing.

He is in full panic mode.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Elaine wrote:
We agree on that. So many things about this do not make sense, including why are they so adamant about not reading him his Miranda rights in the interest of public safety? Do what? That could apply to any criminal. Hmmm.. Setting a precedent? Can't say i disagree with the families who believe these two were set up. Something is definitely rotten here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
about time 2 hr Heavy Fed 7
one step closer 2 hr Heavy Fed 9
chemtrails 2 hr fubar 8
equality takes another step forward 3 hr fubar 38
Bill Cosby 4 hr fubar 1
Jordan Dunn arrested 6 hr fifa world champ 1
Life flight 12 hr Amy 4
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE