I am so sorry...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2014
I am so sorry for all the trouble I have caused in La Porte!!

I am so sorry for getting Barry Beasley to resign!!

I am so sorry for having a hand in Ron Bottoms resignation!!

I am so sorry for turning up the heat on politics in La Porte and causing John Black to not seek reelection!!

I am so sorry for all the grief I have caused City Council!!!

I am so sorry for all the political toes I have stepped on!!

But mostly I am so sorry that I find myself at odds with Sue, Elaine, Lomaxx and the rest of the wonderful gang at LPPD!!!

I am so sorry and I want to apologize to all the people who I have put in my sights and labeled corrupt over the years!!

I just want to say one thing to you all...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!

You phfuckers are going down!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
sue

Crosby, TX

#2 Apr 1, 2014
4/21-- going down 2 to 10--NOT APRIL FOOL
sue

Crosby, TX

#3 Apr 1, 2014
only people you have got to (resign) are all your kinfolks that have disowned you.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2014
sue wrote:
4/21-- going down 2 to 10--NOT APRIL FOOL
Awww, Sue... how wrong you are.

I do not have a scheduled court day on April 21st.

My next date is April 8th... hope to see you there!!!
sue

Crosby, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2014
thanks for the correction on your good bye date
it seems LAPORTE will be a happier place sooner than expected
have a nice trip.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2014
sue wrote:
thanks for the correction on your good bye date
it seems LAPORTE will be a happier place sooner than expected
have a nice trip.
It's just a reset date... nothing special.

Even if this DOES go to trial... it will months down the line.

I thought you were ignoring me, Sue??

That didn't last long.
TBL

Bellville, TX

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Chales, I want to take this time to apologize to you. I never realized that scope of the corruption in LP until now. I didn't see it before, now I do.

You have been right all along, and you are now--essentially--a political prisoner.

I am going to get a kickstarter going for a defense fund for you. I am going to first in with a donation of 1000 dollars.

Sorry it took me so long to come around.

I am going to spend twice as much energy fighting the Corrupt Clique as I have fighting you.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2014
TBL wrote:
Chales, I want to take this time to apologize to you. I never realized that scope of the corruption in LP until now. I didn't see it before, now I do.

You have been right all along, and you are now--essentially--a political prisoner.

I am going to get a kickstarter going for a defense fund for you. I am going to first in with a donation of 1000 dollars.

Sorry it took me so long to come around.

I am going to spend twice as much energy fighting the Corrupt Clique as I have fighting you.
That would be a welcome change, TBL!

LOL
girl, please

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2014
I corrected it for you Charles...

FOOL.

You are welcomed."
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 1, 2014
Adios mo fo..........

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2014
Lomaxx wrote:
Adios mo fo..........
Are you leaving the forum?

Oh... I get it, April Fools!!!
110elnico

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 1, 2014
I am sorry for exposing you for the switch hitter you are for becomming chief adcox friend exposing your bondage saloons. the needles all over your room sex toys pipes rent you still owe piles of trash you left everywhere you diddnt even own a toothbrush bar of soap sorry ...NOT...april fools.... fool.....

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2014
110elnico wrote:
I am sorry for exposing you for the switch hitter you are for becomming chief adcox friend exposing your bondage saloons. the needles all over your room sex toys pipes rent you still owe piles of trash you left everywhere you diddnt even own a toothbrush bar of soap sorry ...NOT...april fools.... fool.....
Uh huh... sure.
Table

Deer Park, TX

#14 Apr 1, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh... sure.
So you don't know this person.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2014
Table wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't know this person.
Maybe... maybe not.

Regardless... he/she is full of shit.

If it is who I think it is... they told my mother I had AIDS... which is pure baloney.

I can tell you this... they won't dare identify themselves.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16 Apr 1, 2014
Cowards never identify themselves here... they just talk shit and run.
New BFF

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 2, 2014
No, Dear. Your new BFF neighbor told your mother you were HIV positive. Your mother is the one who said you had AIDS.
sue

Crosby, TX

#19 Apr 2, 2014
no surprise there

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Apr 2, 2014
New BFF wrote:
No, Dear. Your new BFF neighbor told your mother you were HIV positive. Your mother is the one who said you had AIDS.
Uh huh... sure.

It's been well over 10 years since I would even have had a chance at getting AIDS.

I have not even so much as been out on a date in over 10 years.

I only have one love in my life... my activism.

Sorry to disappoint you... but I am probably the cleanest 45 year old male that you could find... and I am very heterosexual.
girl, please

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 3, 2014
Goes a long way in explaining your behaviors. Yet I fully understand folks not lining up to be with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am the Fart king 1 hr Fart Leader 4
NANCY PELOSI said 5 hr Fart Snack 8
homeless people in cars at walmart (Feb '17) 14 hr Taste the farts 31
deocrats will shut the government down Mon You Farted Again 15
TRUMP is correct Jan 19 Election Farts 24
Lpbba coaches on crack Jan 19 Coach Fart 2
News Gas drops below $3.50 per gallon in city (May '11) Jan 18 STINK FART 2

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages