Mark Alford

There are 26 comments on the Fox4KC story from May 21, 2010, titled Mark Alford. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Mark Alford co-anchors FOX 4 News at 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. with Loren Halifax. Mark joined FOX 4 in March 1998 after spending two years as a weekend anchor and general assignment reporter for KPRC-TV in Houston, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#23 Feb 19, 2013
Who the f is Mark Alford and why are you guy's stupid, whiny posts about a news anchor showing up in our "local" forum?
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#24 Mar 25, 2013
How sad is it that people vent their frustration about a morning news anchor? Is it because you guys have been blessed with the Royals/Chiefs and there's nothing else to talk about? Who knows. But keep it coming.
trevor english

Kansas City, MO

#25 Jun 25, 2013
I used to watch channel 4 news but when I see mark alfords ugly face early in the morning I quickly change the channel he tries to be a comedian and his jokes are very corny they should get rid of you
trevor english

Kansas City, MO

#26 Jun 25, 2013
JO L wrote:
MARK
YOU ARE ABOUT AS DUMB AS DUMB CAN BE.
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT ON THE MORNING SHOW
WITH DON HARMAN. WHAT'S UP
I HAVE WATCHED FOX 4 FOR YEARS BUT WITH YOU ON THERE I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT FOR MONTHS UNTIL THIS MORNING AND YOU ARE STILL THERE
I WILL BE GOING BACK TO CHANNEL 5.
. I used to watch channel 4 also but mark Alford erks mynerve so bad I have to change the channel he talks too damn much and comments on everything hes trying to be like don Harmon but you are no comparison and never will be I wish you weren't on the news I used to watch
truth

El Monte, CA

#28 Apr 8, 2014
who="Pinche Gringo"]How sad is it that people vent their frustration about a morning news anchor? Is it because you guys have been blessed with the Royals/Chiefs and there's nothing else to talk about? Who knows. But keep it coming.
It must be sad not to have a life because ppl who have lives don't waste there time on blogs that they don't know shit about. So goodbye random loser find some thing to do with your random sorry ass life!!!
truth

United States

#29 Apr 8, 2014
Mark Alford is a races BITCH ASS but he really don't bother me b/c I sleep well at night (wink) fix your angry ugly miserable face. Keep your STUPID comments to yourself because nobody really give a shit, I know my Collins r cleared. Just do your job and LEARN how to STFU....BY THE WAY YOU R LOSING YOUR LOOKS AND NOT B/C OF AGE, IT'S BECAUSE OF HATE....SMILE YOUR WACK ASS IS ON CAMERA...OH AND 1 MORE THING, I CAN TELL WHEN U R HAVING A GOOD TIME OR IF YOU R FAKING IT YOU FAKE....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz vs.Jon Stewart 2 hr Heavy Fed 6
The other side of the lion story 2 hr Heavy Fed 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Farting 945
Jon Stewart's 2 White House Visits 5 hr Heavy Fed 2
Elaine 6 hr fubar 7
Iran Nuke Deal? 7 hr fubar 4
KUDOS to Deer Park City Council 14 hr DP CASSIE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages