Baytown Mom Accused of Sexual Assualt

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 137 of137
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fact Finder

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Nov 13, 2011
 
To SheridanP6
Well put! I am waiting for the day she puts a self inflicted bullet hole through her head!
Maybe she will once she gets sick of being the phony she is. Once she understands that EVERYONE knows she is a fake with her idea of being high society.
KrazedApples11

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Dec 17, 2011
 
Well she got 5 years probation. Nothing big nor drastic she has to have supervised visits with her children. Has to report to a probation officer and pay him. How do these sicked pedophiles get off so easily?? This is plum stupid.
bob

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Dec 21, 2011
 
what about the other mom?
May

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Dec 21, 2011
 
128826401010 - The State of Texas vs. LUNDQUIST, REBECCA (Court 339)
09/01/2011 COURT ORDER DISMISSAL 999
09/01/2011 DISMISSAL REASON OTHER
DAVID BANKS_MADISON CRANE

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Feb 6, 2012
 
my bro getting some from older woman humm
DAVID BANKS_MADISON CRANE

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Feb 6, 2012
 
my beo getting sum from older woman yea boi
Baytown_Mom

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Becky Lundquist was convicted of INDECENCY-CHILD EXPOSURE on 2/28/12. She got 5 years probation. This is true, anyone can look it up on the Harris County website as it's public information.
I know it

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Mar 27, 2012
 
Becky Lindquist is still lurking around the schools too.
Mom2

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Five years probation was not enough for what she has done to our children!!! I am angry and hurt and 5 years probation is not near enough to make up for the anguish and pain and trama that my family has gone through because of Rebecca Lundquist!!! She is a sick woman and needs to get professional help!!! She has no business being around children-esecially teenage boys...she obviously cannot control her urges!
Mom2

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Mar 27, 2012
 
Herman the German wrote:
What is the latest on Julie and Becky?
Becky Lundquist: GUILTY!!!!
Baytown_Mom

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Mar 29, 2012
 
I know it wrote:
Becky Lindquist is still lurking around the schools too.
Yes she is and I still don't understand how GCCISD is allowing this.
Baytown_Mom

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Mar 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mom2 wrote:
Five years probation was not enough for what she has done to our children!!! I am angry and hurt and 5 years probation is not near enough to make up for the anguish and pain and trama that my family has gone through because of Rebecca Lundquist!!! She is a sick woman and needs to get professional help!!! She has no business being around children-esecially teenage boys...she obviously cannot control her urges!
Why wasn't any of this in the paper or on the news? EVERYONE needs to know what she has done and that she is a danger to their boys. Her girls have thier boyfriends around her all the time! Why???? Parents in Baytown need to know she is a predator. NO WAY she would EVER be around my son.
Thatruth

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Apr 5, 2012
 
She was recently charged so yeah
Sickened by this

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
May 30, 2012
 
Does anybody know where this Julie Harrison is now?
Pleaserescueusal l

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
May 30, 2012
 
Check the Texas sex offender registry. I believe still in Liberty.
PolkAdot21

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Jun 3, 2012
 
Sickened by this wrote:
Does anybody know where this Julie Harrison is now?
Yes she is living in Liberty with her GIRLFRIEND and yes, I do mean GIRLFRIEND. Her girlfriend is named Julie also and owns Liberty Detail in Liberty Tx. Her children live with their father David in Baytown where he also has a live in girlfriend now named Liz . Julie is a registered sex offender also and if you do a search online it shows a photo of her.
Baytownsex

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well said betty

Boys want it, that's just fact. 16 is plenty old to perform. Wish I had that when I was 16,
Betty_S wrote:
Well I still have a problem with her being bothered with this mess because, those boys damn well knew what was going on. She didn't force it on them if, she did then please explain to me why it is they kept going back over and over. Then why you are at it please explain to me why one of these boys his own sister is also FALSELY accusing someone of molesting her? What type of family is this making all these allegations and not one of their children but TWO? Now come on something doesn't add up there at all. Those boys were NOT FORCED to do anything they didn't want to do so, I dont care what type of person you say Julie is but a child molester she is NOT. Those boys need their asses whipped at home and kept in check. Those parents need some parenting classes for sure. Especially the family that has 2 children claming they were raped or molested. It was ok when they were wanting it then all of the sudden it wasn't ok and they went crying wolf. Children these days need a good strict upbringing but the parents are too busy being " friends" to their children instead of parenting them with rules and enforcing them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 137 of137
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••