Baytown Mom Accused of Sexual Assualt
friendof victim

Baytown, TX

#105 Mar 30, 2011
ohk look i have known julie all of my life and i know the whole story behind all of this i was with the boy and julies family all summer none of that happened thats boys mother is effing crazy as HE** she has 3 children and has only had coustody of her son for 2 years this kid is a trouble maker and julie is like an older sister to me and i know she would never do anything like that i grew up with her family they are nice fun people they have good parenting and great morals so all of you out there talking bad about her yall just need to get the real facts and move on with yalls lives really are we in highschool or are we grown adults cause to me yall sound like a bunch of highschool girls spreading rumors about someone yall dont even know so grow the FU** up and move on with yalls lives
sby

United States

#106 Mar 30, 2011
friendof victim wrote:
ohk look i have known julie all of my life and i know the whole story behind all of this i was with the boy and julies family all summer none of that happened thats boys mother is effing crazy as HE** she has 3 children and has only had coustody of her son for 2 years this kid is a trouble maker and julie is like an older sister to me and i know she would never do anything like that i grew up with her family they are nice fun people they have good parenting and great morals so all of you out there talking bad about her yall just need to get the real facts and move on with yalls lives really are we in highschool or are we grown adults cause to me yall sound like a bunch of highschool girls spreading rumors about someone yall dont even know so grow the FU** up and move on with yalls lives
I know her to she is white trash as it gets always running her mouth.always knocking anybody that has more than her.she is going to get what is coming to her.parents at the ball park cant stand to be around her.i fill sorry for her children.all you have to do is back and watch and see what kind of person she is white trash..........
friendof victim

Baytown, TX

#107 Apr 1, 2011
she is not white trash if you call her withe trash maby you are white trash you shouldnt talk bad about someone because havent you heard karma is a bad bit** you say parents cant stand to be around her maby you cant stand to be around her but that gives you no right to talk bad about her i have known her all of my life she is a very loving and cool and supporting parent no one should talk bad about anyone they should just keep their comments to their self if you really think about it think of how many celebs there are out there who has done way worse and maby you can talk about them but not my friend and also you dont know what she has gone through her whloe life you really need to get all of your facts straight and you say you know her or maby you have met her cause i know her i used to go over to her house every day and nothing of that sort what she was charged for ever happened i dated that kid yes im 17 its fine and that kid is a whore he so all of you have no right to bash on her if yall knew this kid and his mother yall would be on julies side
KolorMeHappy

Baytown, TX

#108 Apr 1, 2011
friendof victim wrote:
she is not white trash if you call her withe trash maby you are white trash you shouldnt talk bad about someone because havent you heard karma is a bad bit** you say parents cant stand to be around her maby you cant stand to be around her but that gives you no right to talk bad about her i have known her all of my life she is a very loving and cool and supporting parent no one should talk bad about anyone they should just keep their comments to their self if you really think about it think of how many celebs there are out there who has done way worse and maby you can talk about them but not my friend and also you dont know what she has gone through her whloe life you really need to get all of your facts straight and you say you know her or maby you have met her cause i know her i used to go over to her house every day and nothing of that sort what she was charged for ever happened i dated that kid yes im 17 its fine and that kid is a whore he so all of you have no right to bash on her if yall knew this kid and his mother yall would be on julies side
LOOK KID.. she did this plain and simple. The courts will prove this and once they do you can still sing her praises all you want. Yeah she had a hard life who cares that doesnt give her the right to do what she did. I am sick and tired of society always boo hooing about what a hard life they have so that gives them the right to kill, molest, rape, cheat , steal, etc. So what you had a hard life well yanno what turn a new leaf make it better for you and your children don't go do nasty things with children and then shame yourself, your children and your husband and extended family members. Her having this hard life is a huge cop out. You shouldn't be seen with her she will just drag you down into her web of mess as well. She know's she did this, god knows, and those boys know and everyone else knows it as well. I hope those boys and their mothers fight for what is right and get justice. Make an example out of her let her do some time let her sit there and think about what she's done and let her see her actions require consequences.
Shes done some crooked crap in her life and she's always managed to get away with it. She's talked so ugly about others who have more than her she's stabbed so many in the back and I AM SURE it was way before you became her "friend" so you didn't see this side of her. But, she's hurt so many and continues to turn the knife in others back's she just doesn't let up. So, pitty party for Julie , I think NOT. She has now done something she no longer has control over and she will see how the wheels of justice will turn and how she will answer to those she's hurt and how she WILL be branded with the scarlet letter. May god have mercy on her SICK , TORMENTED SOUL!
GringoPedro

Baytown, TX

#109 Apr 2, 2011
By the looks of the "friend of victim" style of grammer and writing, I don't think the school district is doing a good job of teaching.
I'm just sayin'!
friend of victim

Baytown, TX

#110 Apr 4, 2011
just cause i dont have good grammer and writing on this doesnt mean the school district isnt doing a good job they are doing an amazing job and im not a kid i am a senior in highschool if your looking for a kid go look at 10 yr olds and just cause i dont put "."'s at the end of sentences doesnt mean im not educated and she has done nothing wrong that kid loves to lie and so does his mother. his mother is in hers late 40's and just had a baby so yall need to find out the facts about that family before yall go ragging on julie just saying
KolorMeHappy

Baytown, TX

#111 Apr 4, 2011
friend of victim wrote:
just cause i dont have good grammer and writing on this doesnt mean the school district isnt doing a good job they are doing an amazing job and im not a kid i am a senior in highschool if your looking for a kid go look at 10 yr olds and just cause i dont put "."'s at the end of sentences doesnt mean im not educated and she has done nothing wrong that kid loves to lie and so does his mother. his mother is in hers late 40's and just had a baby so yall need to find out the facts about that family before yall go ragging on julie just saying
You sure aren't the brightest color in the box are you LOL. NEWSFLASH for ya. Women in their 40's have babies every day and even older. These days it is not ABNORMAL so get your shit straight. You need to hit the books alot harder and who in the hell made you a senior with your grammar and your lack of intelligence is what I would like to know. I bet your nose is brown from being a big brown noser and sniffing up her ass so it seems. Sweetie she's going down, get prepared for it!
MayMay

United States

#113 Apr 5, 2011
friend of victim
Baytown, TX

Your vulgar language has been reported. Lesson learned? I'm surprised you can spell those four letter words.
GringPedro

Baytown, TX

#116 Apr 5, 2011
MayMay,
Do all the reporting you want, nobody will get removed from the postings. Topix just don't do that. The more drama, the more their site is visited so they will do nothing about it.
you know......just sayin'

friend of victim,
you are a senior? Well, then you are a kid. You are no adult. You are just a little immature kid that is Julie's little puppet.

Like Kolor Me Happy says, Julie is going down on this charge.
friend of victim

Baytown, TX

#117 Apr 6, 2011
im not julies little puppet and maymay your surprised i can spell those little four letter words maby you should think about what you say next time and be smart about it cause little kids in elementary can speel and say those words ok im a kid but im not immature im just not saying julie isnt going to be charged or she is gonna get charged but i know that she did nothing like that she would never do anything like that. the kid brags about it at school just to make him look big and bad his mother came up to school yesterday in a revealing wife beater and booty shorts and that mother is not in the right shape at any means to even be wearing anything like that in public that kids mother is white trash and she is a bitch to alot of people. and that family just wants money out of julies family cause they know they have it. the mother of that kid used to be friends with julie until that mother started accusing them of stupid shit and the kid and julies son were best friends the whole summer. this kid just wants attention cause he never got it throughout his life. i know julies family and i know that kids family and im just trying to tell yall the truth about everything

and even though im a kid doesnt mean i havent been in situations like this before or seen situations like this before. now there is a girl that should be charged that goes to my school for molesting me while i was under the influence that she poured down my throat. i am a victim of a rape too and im not going around school bragging that i got raped like this kid is. he just wants attention and his mother just wants money and thats all im saying
MayMay

United States

#118 Apr 6, 2011
Julie, yes, I’m very surprised you can spell any word correctly.
Here’s your lesson for today.
I’m .. Julie’s …maybe …spell…isn’t… a lot…doesn’t .. ya’ll … haven’t .
Not to mention grammar and lack of punctuation! You see, no one can take anyone seriously when they are showing their ignorance in black and white.
GringoPedro

Baytown, TX

#119 Apr 6, 2011
friend of victim,
you should really consider not writing anymore. Your extreme ignorance makes me to feel embarrassed for you. If you had a clue how stupid you sound, you would disappear. That last paragraph above was just funny. Oh, you don't go around school bragging, but you post it all over topix! Why anyway would what you claim happened to you be a reason to brag? Idiot! As far as money, that family is nothing special when it comes to money. I guess anyone that makes more than minimum wage is rich to you, you little ignorant child.
KolorMeHappy

Baytown, TX

#120 Apr 7, 2011
GringoPedro wrote:
friend of victim,
you should really consider not writing anymore. Your extreme ignorance makes me to feel embarrassed for you. If you had a clue how stupid you sound, you would disappear. That last paragraph above was just funny. Oh, you don't go around school bragging, but you post it all over topix! Why anyway would what you claim happened to you be a reason to brag? Idiot! As far as money, that family is nothing special when it comes to money. I guess anyone that makes more than minimum wage is rich to you, you little ignorant child.
Now friend is really out of their mind because David and Julie don't have money PERIOD. They had to borrow money from their own family members just for her attorney. The job her husband has doesnt pay all that great anymore that job has been in jeapordy now for a while. So friend apparently you are not that good of a friend or you would know this. They don't even fall under the column of " rich" you really are stupid. Their home has been or is in foreclosure because they can't even make the payments or catch up on them. That is what happens when you try to act rich and you are NOT. Now friend of a friend go back and report that one.
Friend

Tomball, TX

#121 Apr 10, 2011
We only have one God and he is the only one that can judge. Who are all you people that can sit here and cast stones?
And unless any of you people on this forum can say that they actually saw this crime being committed, you can NOT say for a fact that it did happen.
GringoPedro

Baytown, TX

#122 Apr 10, 2011
friend,
shut up!
we aint judgin'
we just sayin'
ya know?
ShakingMyHead

Houston, TX

#123 Apr 11, 2011
Odd that the so called "adults" on this page are only attacking the grammar of the one that admitted their age when in all reality the spelling and punctuation on almost EVERY single post has me "shaking my head"!! Sad. Hey Kolor and Gringo, I have figured out both of you and I KNOW you don't want your dirty stinky laundry aired on here........now who's just saying....
Friend

Baytown, TX

#124 Apr 12, 2011
GringoPedro wrote:
friend,
shut up!
we aint judgin'
we just sayin'
ya know?
GringoPedro,
If you would go back and read some of your posts, you would know what JUDGING is. Grow up!
stop the chatter

Trinidad, TX

#125 Apr 12, 2011
In case you haven't heard, one of the boys' mothers was killed this past weekend when she was struck by a car. It was on the baytownblog.com . I'm really surprised that hasn't been brought up on here yet. No matter what anyone thought of her or had to say, she was still someone's mother, daughter, wife, friend, etc. and it would really be nice to pay some respect and get off this gossiping thread for awhile. I hope that if Julie Harrison really did do this with these 2 boys the families will continue to push for justice in this case. You know she is probably thinking it will be dropped now that this mother is gone or that she'll get off easier. I'm sure she's constantly looking on here trying to figure out who everyone is and if not her then all her family and friends report back what all is said. What a sad situation this is! I hope there's a quick resolution to it all.
KolorMeHappy

Baytown, TX

#126 Apr 12, 2011
ShakingMyHead wrote:
Odd that the so called "adults" on this page are only attacking the grammar of the one that admitted their age when in all reality the spelling and punctuation on almost EVERY single post has me "shaking my head"!! Sad. Hey Kolor and Gringo, I have figured out both of you and I KNOW you don't want your dirty stinky laundry aired on here........now who's just saying....
Go for it, If you think you can hang with the big boys go right on ahead and spill it. Be prepared though to have yours aired out just as well. Many skeletons in your closet lately? Thank you for entertaining us though.
ShakingMyHead

Houston, TX

#127 Apr 13, 2011
Skeletons?....hmmm not really....my life is far from that exciting. Getting on here and seeing you as an adult harrasing an 18 year old and using "justice" as your reasoning behind it is probably the most entertainment I've seen in a while!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain 8 hr Defiant1 13
Atheism: (Jan '12) 8 hr Heavy Fed 44
Oklahoma trying to pass SHARIA Type Law 8 hr Defiant1 32
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... 9 hr Jonah1 12
(your) president 20 hr Texan 14
Fed Lawn Shatter May 25 red dawn 11
News Reward offered for "Texas 10 Most Wanted" fugitive May 24 Phrangible 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages