Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

I lost a really good friend that night due to a hit and run. Does anyone know about this or was it in the papers on tv? Please any thing would help out.
MKK5164

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

A lady in a white extend a cab truck pulled in frount of sam. sam layed his bike down and he slid in frount of the truck. the lady then ran over him and left the scene. if she would have stoped sam would still be here. he was both my brother and best friend. god have mercy on that ladys soul. because i wont if i catch her first.

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

MKK5164 wrote:
A lady in a white extend a cab truck pulled in frount of sam. sam layed his bike down and he slid in frount of the truck. the lady then ran over him and left the scene. if she would have stoped sam would still be here. he was both my brother and best friend. god have mercy on that ladys soul. because i wont if i catch her first.
I worked with Sam @ Shell he will be missed! Let us know when any arrangements have been made. I will be attending the service here in town. I hear the witness fled as well is this true? I have some good memories of Sam - from work, he was a hell of a inspector, and a good friend- true to the heart. I know he is looking down on us right now smiling!
MKK5164

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

i talked to one of the witness. he was there until they flew Sam out. about three hours. his daughter is making arangment today and we should find out somthing. he will be missed.

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

MKK5164 wrote:
i talked to one of the witness. he was there until they flew Sam out. about three hours. his daughter is making arangment today and we should find out somthing. he will be missed.
Thanks, I hope evryone is holding up well. Was Sam leaving his house when this occured? Which way was he headed? Did that driver run a stop sign or a red light?
MKK5164

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

he had just left his house and was headed from baytown to Laporte. she either ran the stop sign or pulled out in frount of him. not sure.

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

MKK5164 wrote:
he had just left his house and was headed from baytown to Laporte. she either ran the stop sign or pulled out in frount of him. not sure.
Thanks
MKK5164

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

The visitation is on Wednesday from 6-8 pm

And on Thursday the Services at 10am.

At navaree funeral home 2444 Rollingbrook Dr.
MKK5164

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Sam,

I will never forget you, it was a pleasure to work with you and hang out. you always had a smile on your face. You probably have some way of checking this up there in biker heaven. Well if you do we already miss you man!
Desirae Relyea

Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Sam was my Uncle. I miss him and love him very much. I hope and pray that someone finds the sick lady who did this to him.
Desirae Relyea

Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Sam was my Uncle. I miss him and love him very much. I hope and pray that someone finds the sick woman who did this to him...very soon.

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Desirae Relyea wrote:
Sam was my Uncle. I miss him and love him very much. I hope and pray that someone finds the sick woman who did this to him...very soon.
I worked with Sam for about 2 1/2 years. He was a great inspector who has taught me alot. I will miss him, he won't be forgotten. My wife met Sam a couple times when we go out and he was always courteous and polite to her. She liked him as well. I am sorry for your families loss as well. I have posted quite a few places asking people for information on the driver of the truck. I hope it works. I have also posted this on Myspace as well. I will post on here the info I have been posting. Sam will be missed by all the people he met.

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

I lost a good friend on friday night in a hit and run motorcycle accident that happened in Baytown Texas. If anyone has any info on this please call the Baytown police department, there is a reward for the arrest of this person. The driver was said to be a female driving a white extended cab truck. Common sense would say there is probably a lot of front end damage as she ran him and his bike over. Sam Marlin was his name and he will be missed.... If anyone knows anyhing call Baytown PD or me and I will call if you don't want to - 832-***-****
PS- I will give you the reward for this!!!!!!!!!!

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Has anyone heard if anybody has been arrested in the murder of Sam Marlin? Sam, we still think about you everyday... Wish you were here.

“I do care”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Just wanted to move this back to the top. Sam, we miss you buddy. If anyone knows anything about this please post info. or call Baytown PD.
Desperado Bill Jenkins fb

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Go to Facebook Desperado Eagles link Bill Jenkins, information on HIT AND Runs. or "friend" jenny contorno Pemberton who has links.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Search the Baytown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened 41 min Heavy Fed 17
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 58 min Gasman 594
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 17,016
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 499
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 21,423
sex offender! (May '09) 6 hr off the beaten path 19
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at July 24 at 1:47PM CDT

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••