To Safety Pro
TBL

Deer Park, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2011
The only way to fight Heavy Fed is with the truth. He is immune to everything else. You can throw whatever you want to at him, it will not phase him.

If you have every been around a gypsy you know they take a lot of abuse and have very thick skin, as is the case with HF.

Everything Heavy Fed does is predicated on a lie. His whole existence is a lie. Can I prove it? No. Do I know it to be true? Yes.

I personally bought a background check on Heavy Fed, it showed he had been arrested for felony fraud or theft. It shows him getting probation and not completing it. The records don't get into detail. He denied all this until the information was posted on here by someone else. He has several other charges.

He claimed after the fact that he sullied his record to work undercover, that is ridiculous. He later said that he had been arrested numerous times but never charged with anything.

If a person really had friends in high places and law enforcement, they could find out the specifics of these cases. The answer may reveal that HF is ineligible to run for public office and expose him for the liar (lair) we know he is.

One could find out if he is indeed on SSI for mental disability, as well as getting confirmation that he has at not times worked for law enforcement in an undercover capacity.

My point is don't brag about what kind of stroke you got, put it to good use and we can expose this a-hole once and for all.

Had I the connections like you say you got, I would not be on here arguing with him, I would have already drove the stake through his black heart.

Sh(t or get off the pot. Or, don't brag about connections that you don't have, no one likes a hot shot.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Just like yourself... he/she is full of shit!

If you had anything... or if there was anything to be had... it would have been uncovered LONG ago by the PROFESSIONALS who have attacked me and my story over the years!!!
Pro Safety

La Porte, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Well, point not taken. I choose to do what I wish with the connections I have. I have used my associations with members of Law Enforcement. Both on the State and Federal level, to achieve what most everyone on here already suspects and that is the fact HF is simply a lair.

I unfortunately cannot and will not out what connections I have and or with whom those connections are with.

I really donít think anyone on here believes one ounce of the garbage HF says and like I said before, I only jack with him for the humor value and nothing more

As to HF argument that he was so deep under-cover that no one will out him is horse crap, I know people deeper and no one has ever heard of Chucky and furthermore no one can confirm his self proclaimed governmental work.

If I even thought HF had a rolling snowballís chance of winning dog-catcher in this city I would throw some more energy at this. But without even a one-trillionth % chance of winning, it is pointless point to waste my time.
Pro Safety

La Porte, TX

#4 Mar 18, 2011
HF, here is a little for you to know that I know..

Thurgood

1989 and 1995

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2011
Pro Safety wrote:
Well, point not taken. I choose to do what I wish with the connections I have. I have used my associations with members of Law Enforcement. Both on the State and Federal level, to achieve what most everyone on here already suspects and that is the fact HF is simply a lair.
I unfortunately cannot and will not out what connections I have and or with whom those connections are with.
I really donít think anyone on here believes one ounce of the garbage HF says and like I said before, I only jack with him for the humor value and nothing more
As to HF argument that he was so deep under-cover that no one will out him is horse crap, I know people deeper and no one has ever heard of Chucky and furthermore no one can confirm his self proclaimed governmental work.
If I even thought HF had a rolling snowballís chance of winning dog-catcher in this city I would throw some more energy at this. But without even a one-trillionth % chance of winning, it is pointless point to waste my time.
In other words... like I said... you're full of shit and have failed to even prove I have told a SINGLE lie!

EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS FACT!

All of your digging has yet to unearth a single bit of evidence against me!

Crawl back to whichever hole you came out of.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2011
Pro Safety wrote:
HF, here is a little for you to know that I know..
Thurgood
1989 and 1995
LOL

Come on... say what you have... quit beating around the bush!

I want to embarrass you TOTALLY and show you don't have any idea what you are talking about!!!
Pro Safety

La Porte, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2011
No need HF. I have in fact said to you all I wanted to.

As a matter of fact, I shall give you a pass from now till the elections so you can concentrate on winning and righting all the corruption.

Good luck and I hope you get at least 10 votes this time.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Pro Safety wrote:
No need HF. I have in fact said to you all I wanted to.
As a matter of fact, I shall give you a pass from now till the elections so you can concentrate on winning and righting all the corruption.
Good luck and I hope you get at least 10 votes this time.
Here is a little parting gift for you:

Chris Gravell FBI

She was my handler for the Austin bomb plot.

5x1x2 3x4x5 1x1x1x1

I have a couple of personal numbers for her... not sure if they are good anymore... but knock yourself out!

5x1x2 7x9x4 3x0x3x2
5x1x2 4x8x3 0x4x9x8

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2011
That's Chris Gravelle with the FBI.
Tbl

Deer Park, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2013
Why didn't you give that info to the Feds when they were there. You didn't have a name.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2013
Tbl wrote:
Why didn't you give that info to the Feds when they were there. You didn't have a name.
The Feds had a name for me.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12 Dec 4, 2013
I know, it was lying piece of s--t.
this is serious business

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>The Feds had a name for me.
Let me guess, special agent Gilligan?
this is serious folks

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2013
this is serious business wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, special agent Gilligan?
Secret agent nancy drew?

Location hidden

#15 Dec 8, 2013
It was Paul Ciancia.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#16 Dec 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words... like I said... you're full of shit and have failed to even prove I have told a SINGLE lie!
EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS FACT!
All of your digging has yet to unearth a single bit of evidence against me!
Crawl back to whichever hole you came out of.
Put on your waders folks! It is getting deep in here.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17 Dec 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a little parting gift for you:
Chris Gravell FBI
She was my handler for the Austin bomb plot.
5x1x2 3x4x5 1x1x1x1
I have a couple of personal numbers for her... not sure if they are good anymore... but knock yourself out!
5x1x2 7x9x4 3x0x3x2
5x1x2 4x8x3 0x4x9x8
The only bomb heavy knows is his election run.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18 Dec 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
That's Chris Gravelle with the FBI.
She has been promoted to litter collector.
LIAR LIAR

Crosby, TX

#19 Dec 8, 2013
I am a lean mean crime fighting machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless people in cars at walmart (Feb '17) 3 hr Comesaroundgoesar... 27
Extra Income 10 hr red farts 6
OK sick far left commies you will hate these p... 19 hr Tweet Farts 45
Help Nov 15 Fart Rescue 2
lets fight back Nov 14 Big Farts 15
Leslie (Apr '11) Nov 13 Ripping Farts 28
run BAMBIE run Nov 13 Farts smell 11

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance