of 2
Next Last
fubar

San Jose, CA

#21 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You have only defeated yourself by allowing all that hate to eat you up.
No hate here moron. Read your post #18 and then talk to me about hate. I merely talked to you the way you talk to others you disagree with. In fact my post is very similar in nature to many of your posts to Texan. You are so dumb you argue with him even when he agrees with you. You argue with me when I agree with you too, but we agree on very few things. I apologize to Texan for bringing his name up,because he and I agree on very little. The difference is he actually reads the posts and responds accordingly. He calls BS on posters both conservative and liberal,but he actually reads the posts. I admit I am often a .condescending ah-le at times, much like yourself, but I don't just make stuff up like you do.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#22 Nov 29, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>No hate here moron. Read your post #18 and then talk to me about hate. I merely talked to you the way you talk to others you disagree with. In fact my post is very similar in nature to many of your posts to Texan. You are so dumb you argue with him even when he agrees with you. You argue with me when I agree with you too, but we agree on very few things. I apologize to Texan for bringing his name up,because he and I agree on very little. The difference is he actually reads the posts and responds accordingly. He calls BS on posters both conservative and liberal,but he actually reads the posts. I admit I am often a .condescending ah-le at times, much like yourself, but I don't just make stuff up like you do.
When I say,"phfuck you".

I mean it in a loving way.

LOL

You don't ever think that I am sitting here stewing in anger over someone's post, do you???

I never get angry here.

I have too much fun here to ever be angry at anyone.

I don't recall ever being angry here.

My words may sound hateful to you... but thats just because you are reading them with a hateful mind.

If you look at things with a hate filled mind... that's all you see... Hate.

So... if you go around with hate in your heart looking for racists... you're going to see racists everywhere you look.

You assume because a white person wants to talk about race, they are racists.

That's not true... maybe it's because THEY are tired of being discriminated against????

In my life... I have seen more hate in Black people than any other people.

Still though... I can look at them and still feel love.

Don't look at racists with hate... look at them with love.

That's the only way you are going to see them for the human beings they are.

Once you see that... then you can understand more about who they really are... and only then can you work on them.

Fight racists with hate... you're right in their element.

Why fight them with their own weapon?

I fight them with love... because in the end... after dealing with me for long enough... no one can resist loving me.

You must have passion to hate... and passion is but a hug away from love.

You haven't read my website??

So... when I say,"phfuck you"... don't read it with hate in your heart... read it with love... you'll understand it better.

Phfuck you.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#24 Nov 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say,"phfuck you".
I mean it in a loving way.
LOL
You don't ever think that I am sitting here stewing in anger over someone's post, do you???
I never get angry here.
I have too much fun here to ever be angry at anyone.
I don't recall ever being angry here.
My words may sound hateful to you... but thats just because you are reading them with a hateful mind.
If you look at things with a hate filled mind... that's all you see... Hate.
So... if you go around with hate in your heart looking for racists... you're going to see racists everywhere you look.
You assume because a white person wants to talk about race, they are racists.
That's not true... maybe it's because THEY are tired of being discriminated against????
In my life... I have seen more hate in Black people than any other people.
Still though... I can look at them and still feel love.
Don't look at racists with hate... look at them with love.
That's the only way you are going to see them for the human beings they are.
Once you see that... then you can understand more about who they really are... and only then can you work on them.
Fight racists with hate... you're right in their element.
Why fight them with their own weapon?
I fight them with love... because in the end... after dealing with me for long enough... no one can resist loving me.
You must have passion to hate... and passion is but a hug away from love.
You haven't read my website??
So... when I say,"phfuck you"... don't read it with hate in your heart... read it with love... you'll understand it better.
Phfuck you.
Actually no normal person says f you with love. They might say to close friends and families but not strangers. They don't say it in the middle of a conversation just because they have been outwhitted.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#25 Dec 1, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no normal person says f you with love. They might say to close friends and families but not strangers. They don't say it in the middle of a conversation just because they have been outwhitted.
Outwitted???

LOL

Phfuck you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Trump Sludge...Trump has lowest approval ra... 3 hr Defiant1 8
Hey Trump slugs...Trump stock market slump 3 hr Elaine 4
MEXICO southern wall 3 hr Defiant1 32
Hey Trump Chumps....Trumps says anyone under FB... 21 hr josh 15
Hey Stumps...Trump approval now down to 37% Mar 24 josh 8
Trump surveillance by Obama confirmed! Mar 23 josh 3
Job Mar 23 Truth is might 139

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance