mid-term elections
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

#1 Nov 24, 2013
ALL who work for a living MUST vote to outvote those who VOTE for a living.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 24, 2013
If the dems take back the house, you can kiss your house goodby.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

#3 Nov 24, 2013
if the democrats take the house, it is all over for this nation.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2013
It makes me kinda sad to think there could soon come a day when bullets are more effective at restoring and preserving liberty than voting... but it has been true before and probably will be true again in the future.

If it comes to that... we have truly failed as a country.

I can only pray and hope the American people will wake up and take this country back from the corruption controlling it... without resorting to violence... I'm just not too sure that is even possible now.

With electronic voting... it's too easy for the people in power to stay in power.

It also seems as if they are deliberately provoking us to violence... and then blaming us and taking away more of our rights whenever someone reacts to their provocation.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
It makes me kinda sad to think there could soon come a day when bullets are more effective at restoring and preserving liberty than voting... but it has been true before and probably will be true again in the future.
If it comes to that... we have truly failed as a country.
I can only pray and hope the American people will wake up and take this country back from the corruption controlling it... without resorting to violence... I'm just not too sure that is even possible now.
With electronic voting... it's too easy for the people in power to stay in power.
It also seems as if they are deliberately provoking us to violence... and then blaming us and taking away more of our rights whenever someone reacts to their provocation.
Violence is a good reason to revoke civil rights, confiscate guns and imprison the opposition. It seems like the next step.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

#6 Nov 24, 2013
SOMEONE in power-- would love to have martial law. and suspend the constitution.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
Paranoia will destroy ya.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 24, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
Paranoia will destroy ya.
Not nearly as quickly as apathy, ignorance and the free shit army.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#9 Nov 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as quickly as apathy, ignorance and the free shit army.
Honestly, who pays your health insurance premiums? You don't work so are you independently wealthy? WHO IS PAYING? Please an honest answer.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence is a good reason to revoke civil rights, confiscate guns and imprison the opposition. It seems like the next step.
Things must be really bad in Texas. I am sorry you guys are suffering so much.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 25, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, who pays your health insurance premiums? You don't work so are you independently wealthy? WHO IS PAYING? Please an honest answer.
I've answered this question several times before... and it always makes me cringe when I do.

My grandmother signed me up and paid my premiums for Aetna... and when she died she left me a small percentage of an oil well and the royalties are direct deposited into my account... and my monthly premiums are deducted directly from there now.

I say it makes me cringe... because I am kinda anti oil and gas industry.

I only get maybe $150-$300 every month or so... depending on how much they pump.

An extremely large deposit of oil was just discovered and drilled on property once owned by my great grandfather on my mothers side... they are expecting their first royalty checks any day now.

I have very mixed emotions about that as well.

My mother will get a share of those royalties... but there are so many descendants her share will be small.

If Exxon pumps a billion dollars from that well... each one will get about $250,000.

They are likely to pump more than that... like I said its a very big find.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2013
you hate reality wrote:
SOMEONE in power-- would love to have martial law. and suspend the constitution.
Why bother? The Kenyan in Chief just ignores it.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#13 Nov 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered this question several times before... and it always makes me cringe when I do.
My grandmother signed me up and paid my premiums for Aetna... and when she died she left me a small percentage of an oil well and the royalties are direct deposited into my account... and my monthly premiums are deducted directly from there now.
I say it makes me cringe... because I am kinda anti oil and gas industry.
I only get maybe $150-$300 every month or so... depending on how much they pump.
An extremely large deposit of oil was just discovered and drilled on property once owned by my great grandfather on my mothers side... they are expecting their first royalty checks any day now.
I have very mixed emotions about that as well.
My mother will get a share of those royalties... but there are so many descendants her share will be small.
If Exxon pumps a billion dollars from that well... each one will get about $250,000.
They are likely to pump more than that... like I said its a very big find.
Fair enough. How are your premiums so low with all of your hospital stays? Why don't you spend some of that money on your dog? That was unfair of me. 300 a month is not much. I don't see how your premiums are so low.

Do you have Medicare and that is a supplemental policy? That would make more sense.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#14 Nov 26, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother? The Kenyan in Chief just ignores it.
I can't imagine why anyone would think you are racist. Your "Kenyan in Chief" remark reveals you are among the dumbest of the dumb..
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 26, 2013
fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't imagine why anyone would think you are racist. Your "Kenyan in Chief" remark reveals you are among the dumbest of the dumb..
Again, learn to read and get a map. Kenya is a country, not a race. The inference is to his nationality.

Your ability to see everything in terms of race defines your true character. Your bigotry is showing.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, learn to read and get a map. Kenya is a country, not a race. The inference is to his nationality.
Your ability to see everything in terms of race defines your true character. Your bigotry is showing.
Elaine only idiots and racists think Obama was born in Kenya. I know you are not that stupid so that makes you a racist. John McCain really was born in Panama you can look it up. Ted Cruz really was born in Canada. Obama really was born in Hawaii. Makes him American but because he is black you call him "Kenyan in Chief".

I will continue to point out your racism when you display it. Just say stupid stuff and leave race out of it.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Elaine only idiots and racists think Obama was born in Kenya. I know you are not that stupid so that makes you a racist. John McCain really was born in Panama you can look it up. Ted Cruz really was born in Canada. Obama really was born in Hawaii. Makes him American but because he is black you call him "Kenyan in Chief".
I will continue to point out your racism when you display it. Just say stupid stuff and leave race out of it.
Ted Cruz admits that he was born in Canada.
McCain admits he was born in Panama, where his parents, both US citizens and his father, an active duty military, were stationed.

Obama lies about hi birth place, his name change, his religion, his education, his immigration and his politics.

The complaint is not about hi birthplace. Its about his lying.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Elaine only idiots and racists think Obama was born in Kenya.
Phfuck you!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
fubar

Corona, CA

#19 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Phfuck you!!!
www.HeavyFed.com
I have defeated you. You have been out done and left muttering at my feet. You reveal yourself in this post, no coherent arguments, just f bombs. Maybe you are having a medical issue. You can use that unsubsidized dirt cheap insurance to get it checked out. You hypocrite.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I have defeated you. You have been out done and left muttering at my feet. You reveal yourself in this post, no coherent arguments, just f bombs. Maybe you are having a medical issue. You can use that unsubsidized dirt cheap insurance to get it checked out. You hypocrite.
LOL

You have only defeated yourself by allowing all that hate to eat you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEXICO southern wall 6 hr Defiant1 38
Job 6 hr Bib bad john 141
Anderson's mansion, Shoreacres (May '11) 7 hr NathalieStarwynn 24
Hey Trump Sludge...Trump has lowest approval ra... 11 hr red dawn 11
Hey Trump slugs...Trump stock market slump Tue Elaine 4
Hey Trump Chumps....Trumps says anyone under FB... Mon josh 15
Anyone ever try an infrared sauna? Mar 21 Altus 1

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance