Review: 4 Our Kids Learning Academy

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Be Careful

Crosby, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I was lured in to this beautiful building with lots of activities to offer. After my child attended, it was obvious that the owner cared more about paying it off, than running a business.(She never responded to emails) The 'teachers' that the owners hire are unsophisticated and hardly qualify to take care of your children. I didn't want to judge at first glance, by my child received bad care while there. He built a strong vocabulary of bad words and did not learn anything new. There is a huge turnover of 'teachers' and management which shows strongly that the work and facility are unsatisfactory. Please don't be enticed by the camera system!! Most of the items I noticed on the camera are the reason I pulled him out. There is also a horrible student:teacher ratio although they claim that it is within 'state guidelines.' I urge you not to be mislead by outside appearance, because inside..it is falling apart. Be sure and check State of Texas documented violations!!! 100% unsafe
I wish someone would've warned me.
Love it

Missouri City, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I love this place. I have never had any issues. The Director has always been helpful. I have been to 3 childcare centers in town and all of them had teacher turn-over. No biggie. But I do like how they give each parent a bio of the teacher to let you know. My oldest ended up in the Gifted program and my youngest is on her way as well. As for the owners, I know they work, so when I do seem them there, they always speak. They even know my children by first name. They have so many activities and my daughters love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS at the border. Thanks Obama! 6 hr fubar 23
Sylvain Beach Day Tomorrow 9 hr for real 5
Haunted houses in La Porte? (Jul '12) 16 hr Mmm1978 11
Shame on you, Deer Park city council (Oct '13) 16 hr itsmesteph11 15
DP Council adds Type B Sales Tax Increase to th... 16 hr itsmesteph11 9
2015 City Council Elections 17 hr itsmesteph11 5
Heavy Fed is dead 21 hr Norma E 35
More from around the web

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE