Review: 4 Our Kids Learning Academy

Review: 4 Our Kids Learning Academy

Posted in the Baytown Forum

Be Careful

Highlands, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I was lured in to this beautiful building with lots of activities to offer. After my child attended, it was obvious that the owner cared more about paying it off, than running a business.(She never responded to emails) The 'teachers' that the owners hire are unsophisticated and hardly qualify to take care of your children. I didn't want to judge at first glance, by my child received bad care while there. He built a strong vocabulary of bad words and did not learn anything new. There is a huge turnover of 'teachers' and management which shows strongly that the work and facility are unsatisfactory. Please don't be enticed by the camera system!! Most of the items I noticed on the camera are the reason I pulled him out. There is also a horrible student:teacher ratio although they claim that it is within 'state guidelines.' I urge you not to be mislead by outside appearance, because inside..it is falling apart. Be sure and check State of Texas documented violations!!! 100% unsafe
I wish someone would've warned me.
Love it

Missouri City, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I love this place. I have never had any issues. The Director has always been helpful. I have been to 3 childcare centers in town and all of them had teacher turn-over. No biggie. But I do like how they give each parent a bio of the teacher to let you know. My oldest ended up in the Gifted program and my youngest is on her way as well. As for the owners, I know they work, so when I do seem them there, they always speak. They even know my children by first name. They have so many activities and my daughters love it.
Meme

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2015
Let me start with this :
I wouldn't trust this place with my dog much less my child! The owner is absolutely the worst business owner I have ever seen in my life!! Wait ... we never seen her because she was never ever there! They have been in trouble with the state due to the ratio problem because the owner is too cheap to hire enough help but steadily enrolls MORE children because she is MONEY HUNGRY! She doesn't even provide regular necessary items for the teachers to provide for the classroom! I have also been told that fundraisers for the "top class" prize get the pizza party or whatever - NOT!!!!!!!! Instead the owner goes on vacations and slaves around her employees.
They do NOT care about the children at all. I know someone that personally witnessed a 2 year old child get locked in the restroom when the front lady seen him having trouble with the door and didn't do a thing but laugh. The workers are overwhelmed because there is constant shifting to other classes to send teachers home so that she doesn't have to pay them. This in my opinion is not right and VERY poor stability in the childs life at such an early age. Don't let the building fool you!! Its a beautiful facility and has the potential to be the best childcare facility in town IF it had a competent, caring owner that wasn't all about herself and the dollar! There have been at least 15-18 different teachers during my child's stay at this daycare. I finally moved him because of getting wind of "stoned employees" allowed to work with children and not to mention the cold food lunches that are served! This place is a nightmare!!!!!!! Look into the quality of the employees and determine if that is who you would really trust to watch your babies.
The constant negativity, screaming and punishment of all these poor kids and this lady hasn't been shut down yet. It amazes me that she is still open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does it bother you Christians? 3 hr josh 103
kkk supports hillary 3 hr josh 87
Clinton bribed Lynch. 5 hr josh 50
Hey Trump Chumps...35% increase coming on apple... 6 hr josh 10
Hey Trump Chumps...The Republican Big Lie is sh... 13 hr Defiant1 13
Hey Trump Chumps....No exerience necessary 14 hr Defiant1 7
Hey Trump Chumps....no repeal and replace Mon red dawn 2

Baytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance