Suspect in rapes of Baytown men arrested

Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

One of America's most wanted men is off the streets. BAYTOWN POLICE Keith Chester Hill Residents of Baytown were relieved Wednesday after a suspected rapist was arrested.
Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2010

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#21 Aug 28, 2010
A Baytown wrote:
You are pretty good when it comes to biting back. But you have not responded yet to the post in which I saw the real you. So, may we be at ease now?
LOL

Biting back is my specialty!

I always seem to give better than I get... that's why so many people who have come against me here get nothing but frustration.

They never get any relief... I do not give in.

Sure I'll accept your apology!

I'm not here to make enemies... but stand against me and you make yourself one.

I've got all kinds of wonderful talents that could be used to benefit the people here!

I am not here for myself... I want nothing but to leave La Porte in far better shape than it is now.

People should quit buying into the lies that are used against me here... and open their eyes.

I am not a threat to anyone that is not a threat to La Porte... and that's the God's honest truth.

That's why I've been opposing Mr.Rosa for so long here... he is not what he pretends to be... and that is dangerous... many people can be easily deceived by people like him.

Peace.
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

#22 Aug 28, 2010
Peace to you. Once again, I find you intersting in your www site and I find you a true patriot. Keep up the god fight. AND, thanks for serving our country as I also did in the Army Infantry 1985 - 1989. Shutting down the laptop now. The beautiful wife is getting irritated at me.

www.HeavyFed.com

#23 Aug 28, 2010
A Baytown wrote:
Heavy, will you accept my apology?
Now... will you accept MY apology?

I'm sorry I called you a delusional semi-literate moron.

LOL

I get a little carried away with some of my biting back!

I must remember... my image here has been under assault by tons of lies by several different people.

I guess I should not be shocked when people began believing in those lies after they are told over and over again.

As the deceitful people here know... repeat a lie often enough... and it will be believed... especially if you add just a kernel of truth.
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

#24 Aug 29, 2010
No reason for you to apologize. Your "attack" back was warranted. As I said before, I was deliberately trying to make a big stir up of mess. I was bored. BUT. Once I read about your battles and victories, I then saw that I should have read about the persons I was going to "play" with. Actually, at 43 years old, I am the one who should not be acting impulsively childish. Your site has awaken me to other interests. Need to have a day with the family now. I will continue to watch your site.
Berlin

Houston, TX

#25 Aug 29, 2010
Quit feeding the stray cat and he will go away.

www.HeavyFed.com

#26 Aug 29, 2010
Berlin wrote:
Quit feeding the stray cat and he will go away.
I sure wish you would... or at least open your mind up.

www.HeavyFed.com

#27 Aug 29, 2010
A Baytown wrote:
No reason for you to apologize. Your "attack" back was warranted. As I said before, I was deliberately trying to make a big stir up of mess. I was bored. BUT. Once I read about your battles and victories, I then saw that I should have read about the persons I was going to "play" with. Actually, at 43 years old, I am the one who should not be acting impulsively childish. Your site has awaken me to other interests. Need to have a day with the family now. I will continue to watch your site.
Yes... but I do tend to get carried away with my retaliatory bites... sorry for that.
To Heavy

United States

#29 Aug 30, 2010
Excuse me Weirdo
MOOSE KNUCKLE

Moline, IL

#30 Aug 30, 2010

Bet those guys that got raped liked it,I said whut whut.lol
KellyM

La Porte, TX

#31 Aug 30, 2010
MOOSE KNUCKLE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fbGkxcY7YFUXX
Bet those guys that got raped liked it,I said whut whut.lol
Not even remotely funny.
MOOSE KNUCKLE

Moline, IL

#32 Aug 30, 2010
whut whut lol

www.HeavyFed.com

#33 Aug 30, 2010
To Heavy wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is Dawson Moyers, I recognize his writing syle and how he is always trying to get someone to meet up with him somewhere. Real Wierdo
When I came back to La Porte two years ago... the first person who greeted me was "Batman"... you can get too much weirder than that.

What happened to him... I've not seen him around in a while?
MOOSE KNUCKLE

Moline, IL

#34 Aug 30, 2010
did the men that got raped cry,or just lay there and take it like a girl? rotflmao

www.HeavyFed.com

#35 Aug 30, 2010
MOOSE KNUCKLE wrote:
did the men that got raped cry,or just lay there and take it like a girl? rotflmao
You are a sad sad person.
MOOSE KNUCKLE

Moline, IL

#36 Aug 30, 2010
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad sad person.
Who me? Im happy as hell,plus im not the one that had my butt tampered with forcefully by another man, now thats sad.

www.HeavyFed.com

#37 Aug 30, 2010
MOOSE KNUCKLE wrote:
<quoted text>Who me? Im happy as hell,plus im not the one that had my butt tampered with forcefully by another man, now thats sad.
Awwww too bad... and you WANTED it soooo bad!

Try a little harder, wear a sexy bikini and put on a little make up!

The important thing is not to give up... every dog eventually has his day!

www.HeavyFed.com

#38 Aug 30, 2010
MOOSE KNUCKLE wrote:
<quoted text> im not the one that had my butt tampered with forcefully
Key word here... FORCEFULLY!

LOL
MOOSE KNUCKLE

Moline, IL

#40 Aug 30, 2010
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word here... FORCEFULLY!
LOL
I like too watch.lol
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

#41 Aug 30, 2010
I was batman once. Sometimes a rockstar other times just a plain feller. Oh, I almost forgot, and once an alcohol abuser and drug user. Past that though! But I will tell you who I will not be......a white trash slut named Donna that blew every man at "club rave on" that would buy her a drink then she would call her teenage daughter to come pick her up from the bar because she was too drunk to drive home. She was outstanding as a mother......brought 2 tacos for 99 cents and breakfast jacks home for supper for the kids so she could hurry off to the bar to get drunk again. What a role model Mom!

www.HeavyFed.com

#42 Aug 30, 2010
MOOSE KNUCKLE wrote:
<quoted text>I like too watch.lol
In a mirror while you are being mounted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tree's 1 hr itsmesteph11 5
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,304
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 17,886
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 5 hr Heavy Fed 27
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 768
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 9 hr DPGirl 4
Darwinism in Arizona 11 hr Defiant1 9
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search