Suspect in rapes of Baytown men arrested

Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

One of America's most wanted men is off the streets. BAYTOWN POLICE Keith Chester Hill Residents of Baytown were relieved Wednesday after a suspected rapist was arrested.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SHANAE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 8, 2007
 
I AM VERY SHOCKED, HE IS MY FRIEND AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THIS.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 26, 2010
 
SHANAE wrote:
I AM VERY SHOCKED, HE IS MY FRIEND AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THIS.
Just goes to show... just when you THINK you know what someone is all about... you really don't know them at all.

Didn't we just recently have a trusted and beloved member of the school district arrested on charges of child porn?

The "Corrupt Clique" here in La Porte are not the people they portray themselves as. Nor am I as they portray me to be.

The very first post on Topix.com La Porte... is about deception.

Never "go with the flow"... always ask yourself, "Why am I being lead in this direction? Why is someone saying what they say? Why am I feeling the way I do? Why am I thinking what I am thinking? Is my perception of what is going on around me... actually reality?

Don't let your mind be lead and twisted by others.

Question... EVERYTHING!!!
oh so tired

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 27, 2010
 
Why would you respond to a post from 2007.

Just out of curiosity, how many Baytown men did the suspect rape?
Mrs Jones

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 27, 2010
 
oh so tired wrote:
Why would you respond to a post from 2007.
Just out of curiosity, how many Baytown men did the suspect rape?
Please just ignore all of his posts-don't respond in any way.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 27, 2010
 
oh so tired wrote:
Why would you respond to a post from 2007.
Just out of curiosity, how many Baytown men did the suspect rape?
I'm not sure... I was living in Austin at the time.

I was just going through the way back machine to see how quickly Topix.com started growing when I started posting.

However... it did not REALLY start growing until I started posting "full time".
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 28, 2010
 
It is very unprofessional of city officials to post on topix especially in matters of trying to express their character. Not evident to them, they truly are showing their characters. Immaturity! Both heavy and rosa are fools, idiots, for their behaviors here. Open all this documented childishness to the LaPorte public and they would look as children in an argument over something stupid. I my opinion, these poor excuses for men are not really city councilmen or candidates or whatever they are. They are just idiots. Delussional and immature men/punks with no purpose in life that have become bored. I would really like to meet you idiots, however, you would obviously act as a fool in you threatened little response here and most likely as a fool in public. I would just rather have a mature man to man discussion about who you really are so that I can come back to topix and post of my experience in meeting you. So, how about inviting me to a public city meeting and afterwards we have a meet and greet session?
PIG STYE POETRY

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 28, 2010
 
Since the link wont work and this story is old.
I wonder if..........
1. the men that got raped liked it.....or
2. did they cry?
rotflmfao

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 28, 2010
 
A Baytown wrote:
It is very unprofessional of city officials to post on topix especially in matters of trying to express their character. Not evident to them, they truly are showing their characters. Immaturity! Both heavy and rosa are fools, idiots, for their behaviors here. Open all this documented childishness to the LaPorte public and they would look as children in an argument over something stupid. I my opinion, these poor excuses for men are not really city councilmen or candidates or whatever they are. They are just idiots. Delussional and immature men/punks with no purpose in life that have become bored. I would really like to meet you idiots, however, you would obviously act as a fool in you threatened little response here and most likely as a fool in public. I would just rather have a mature man to man discussion about who you really are so that I can come back to topix and post of my experience in meeting you. So, how about inviting me to a public city meeting and afterwards we have a meet and greet session?
Well... your writing reads like you are half tossed... or semi-literate.

I really don't think you know what you are talking about either... because I can't make much of it.

If it's me you'd like to have a face to face with... I'm not too hard to find.
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 28, 2010
 
Heavy,
It is a common response from someone like you, who only thinks that you are intelligent, to come back and bash someone for their deficiency in grammer and literacy.(I humbly admit I am weak in that area but you DID understand what the content meant) It is your attempt to downplay the truth of the post I put up. You are trying to draw the light off of the truth in the post. Therefore, let it be known to everyone on topix, and LaPorte, that you are nothing more that a fool who has no business in public offices or whatever you are involved in. Grow up Mr. City councilman or whatever you and Rosa are and keep your business where it should be. As for your "challenge", "I'm not hard to find", that is another immature little childlike/punk comment like you are such a big brave bold man who is going to defend his standing. By looking at all your posts, you present youself as an insecure little man that has to spread false images of yourself on a public site like Topix to attempt to make yourself something you are not. What you and Rosa are, are miserable and insecure men. It would be a good riddance to you both if you both would just stay away from posting and stop cluttering the site with your jibberish. Have a nice weekend you idiots.
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 28, 2010
 
OH! I almost forgot...... Wil u pleez ixcuse tha me stakes I mayd in my grammur ubuv. I jus aint 2 smart an all win it comz to ritin leturz. Butt I rilee tri hard to rite an spale.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 28, 2010
 
A Baytown wrote:
Heavy,
As for your "challenge", "I'm not hard to find", that is another immature little childlike/punk comment like you are such a big brave bold man who is going to defend his standing.
MY challenge?

Did you forget?

You're the one who wanted a face to face!

LOL

You certainly are lost!

Are you related to Mr.Rosa?

LOL

Quit cluttering up Topix with your nonsensical ranting, please.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 28, 2010
 
Sorry about that Mr.Rosa... I REALLY did not mean to compare you to that idiot.

It just slipped!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 28, 2010
 
PIG STYE POETRY wrote:
Since the link wont work and this story is old.
I wonder if..........
1. the men that got raped liked it.....or
2. did they cry?
rotflmfao
Yeah... rape is SUCH a funny subject.

Not.
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 28, 2010
 
Hey Heavy, that was no challenge from me. That was a request of meeting in a public and maybe somewhat professional atmosphere. I certainly am not lost as you in your make believe world here at Topix. I just really enjoy your idiocracy here on Topix and will continue to reveal it Mr important.......what ever you are. As I am sure you can figure, I have bashed you two idiots under several different aliases. There is good reason for that but not for you to know. BUT, I want to give you an opportunity to reveal your true identity here if you are so important and full of integrity. Mean what you say and stand by it and post your name for us all to see. Come on. And by the way, NO, I will not post mine because I am really a nobody of importance other that a hard working man that does my part in society to help make our world a better and functional place. I work with my hands, sweat, and do the work of a man. You, you jabber on Topix of nothings. Make believe world! This is really getting fun with you. You are such an idiot.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 28, 2010
 
A Baytown wrote:
Hey Heavy, that was no challenge from me. That was a request of meeting in a public and maybe somewhat professional atmosphere. I certainly am not lost as you in your make believe world here at Topix. I just really enjoy your idiocracy here on Topix and will continue to reveal it Mr important.......what ever you are. As I am sure you can figure, I have bashed you two idiots under several different aliases. There is good reason for that but not for you to know. BUT, I want to give you an opportunity to reveal your true identity here if you are so important and full of integrity. Mean what you say and stand by it and post your name for us all to see. Come on. And by the way, NO, I will not post mine because I am really a nobody of importance other that a hard working man that does my part in society to help make our world a better and functional place. I work with my hands, sweat, and do the work of a man. You, you jabber on Topix of nothings. Make believe world! This is really getting fun with you. You are such an idiot.
YOU are the idiot... and probably the ONLY person here that does not know my name!

LOL

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 28, 2010
 
Reveal my TRUE identity?

LOL

You are hilarious!

www.HeavyFed.com
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 28, 2010
 
I rest my case. Heavy, you are a silly and lost person. You should see a shrink. You need meds. I am done with you now. All can see your dancing around the truth. I will leave your sick self alone. Enjoy your make believe world endeavors.
Sincerely,
Your good friend.
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 28, 2010
 
WELL. I must apologize. That is some really good stuff on your www site Heavy. Allow me to tell you my real intention on all the previous posts. Boredom. And just trying to stirr stuff up. After reading your articles on your site, I have decided to stop messing with you. You just may be a man of integrity. Actually, I will withdraw the "you just may be" part of that statement. I particularly enjoyed the article titled "hate is alive in LaPorte". You had really good points there. Sorry dude. I messed with the wrong person. I just kind of got sick of seeing so much between you and Rosa. Now as for Rosa, I really do question his claim of Christianity. He is bizarre. And this is not another attempt of stirring things up. I am really concerned about that man. Heavy, will you accept my apology? I will read in more detail your www site. Good night.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 28, 2010
 
A Baytown wrote:
I rest my case. Heavy, you are a silly and lost person. You should see a shrink. You need meds. I am done with you now. All can see your dancing around the truth. I will leave your sick self alone. Enjoy your make believe world endeavors.
Sincerely,
Your good friend.
My good friend?

LOL

Delusional... check!

Semi-literate... check!

Moron... check!

Doesn't even know my name... check!

So... you're a delusional semi-literate moron... and you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously?

LOL
A Baytown

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 28, 2010
 
You are pretty good when it comes to biting back. But you have not responded yet to the post in which I saw the real you. So, may we be at ease now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baytown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baytown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••