J W Wilson

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Extremely pleasant dental office with 2 lady and 1 gentleman dentist. My personal dentist is Dr. Ahmadi, but I have seen the other 2 when she was unavailable and they took fine care of me. The office has recently been updated with all the new state of the art equipment, which was a nice suprise. The staff is a friendly bunch of ladies who go out of their way to make you comfortable and to make sure you know what's going on and why. I can't think of a bad thing to say, other that just going to the dentist is never the top of my list, but I'm in good hands with this office.
S Arceneaux

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

I am very happy to say that this is my dental office for the past few years. While trying to find their phone number online I came across this site and decided to review my ladies. Dr. Ahmadi and Dr. Nimri are both very capable, knowledgable, and gentle dentist. They both make me feel comfortable during my visits and I enjoy having a lady for a dentist because I am a lady and the close proximity that takes place during a dental vist is very personal in my opinion. The dental staff are all wonderful and you can tell they enjoy their profession. Everytime I call or walk in the door their is a kind voice to greet me and chit chat before I go back to the dental chair. I just hate it when I go to the regular Dr. and the people up front ignore you while you sign in and pretend to not know you are there, that is, if their little window is open. Well, you'll never find that at my dental office. I agree with the other reviewer, just a real friendly group of ladies who go out of their way to make sure you are happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Defiant1 22,254
Three-month-old baby hospitalized with burns an... 1 hr From The Peanut G... 40
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 17,833
Obama and ISIS 7 hr Texan 13
Obama and Putin 9 hr Texan 6
Jeff Pound and Becky Cobb (Jul '13) 17 hr sdjs 19
Best cleaners Garth rd Tue duallydondon 2

Search the Baytown Forum:
•••

Baytown News Video

•••
Baytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••