.....and here ya go!
That did not take long

Pasadena, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/sean...

Sean McCutcheon, Officer Who Fired Gun In Highland New York High School, Suspended

HIGHLAND, N.Y.-- A New York town that began assigning an armed police officer to guard a high school in the wake of the Connecticut massacre has suspended the program after an officer accidentally discharged his pistol in a hallway while classes were in session.

Lt. James Janso of the Lloyd police department tells media outlets Officer Sean McCutcheon will be suspended while an investigation continues.

McCutcheon was assigned to the high school in the Hudson Valley town of Highland in January. Janso says the program has been suspended for now.

There were no staff members or students nearby when the weapon went off just after 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. Nobody was hurt.

A message was left at a phone number listed in McCutcheon's name.

Lloyd is in Ulster County, 65 miles south of Albany.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
That did not take long wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/07/sean-mccutcheon-off icer-fired-shot-highland-new-y ork-high-school-suspended_n_28 29636.html
Sean McCutcheon, Officer Who Fired Gun In Highland New York High School, Suspended
HIGHLAND, N.Y.-- A New York town that began assigning an armed police officer to guard a high school in the wake of the Connecticut massacre has suspended the program after an officer accidentally discharged his pistol in a hallway while classes were in session.
Lt. James Janso of the Lloyd police department tells media outlets Officer Sean McCutcheon will be suspended while an investigation continues.
McCutcheon was assigned to the high school in the Hudson Valley town of Highland in January. Janso says the program has been suspended for now.
There were no staff members or students nearby when the weapon went off just after 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. Nobody was hurt.
A message was left at a phone number listed in McCutcheon's name.
T.D.Phelan accidentally discharged his firearm... he still has a job.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2013
We have armed police officers in our schools NOW, at least in Baytown. You guys have them in La Porte/Deer Park/Pasadena probably. This kind of thing hasn't happened here.
Lomaxx

Missouri City, TX

#4 Mar 8, 2013
That did not take long

Is this goat? LOL!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 9, 2013
That did not take long wrote:
http://w
Yes, Lloyd is a hotbed of terrorism and gang violence.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#6 Mar 9, 2013
And critics were worried about trained and armed parents and volunteers
Lomaxx

Missouri City, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Did I hit a nerve? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma trying to pass SHARIA Type Law 26 min Heavy Fed 23
Fed Lawn Shatter 12 hr red dawn 11
News Reward offered for "Texas 10 Most Wanted" fugitive Tue Phrangible 1
Obama Cuts Food Stamps Tue Defiant1 17
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain Tue Defiant1 9
Cenikor (Feb '11) Mon HRod 127
covington's auto in laporte are scammers (Jun '12) May 23 red dawn 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baytown Mortgages