Tragic Car Crash Kills Two Young Chil...

Tragic Car Crash Kills Two Young Children, Injures Several Others

There are 4 comments on the KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi story from Aug 19, 2008, titled Tragic Car Crash Kills Two Young Children, Injures Several Others. In it, KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi reports that:

A tragic car accident near Bayside killed two young children and injured a woman and another child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi.

michael amidon

Austin, TX

#1 Aug 19, 2008
we pulled up just after the accident happened. steven deckard and i both were on the scene. i was helping the mother stay still and warm with towels and umbrellas. steven was holding the little boys hand and trying to keep him as calm as possible. both of our families were going to the cars and trying to find dry towels and umbrellas. the mom was in terrible pain but still tried to roll back to the car to make sure her family was ok. our prayers are with yall!!!!
blh

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 19, 2008
the father of the 13 year old that died works at the company i work at. its a sad situation and all my thoughts and prayers are with the family.
lee95

Victoria, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2008
we all love u ALISHA & SKYER
CBATES252

Round Rock, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2008
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. God Bless Michael Amidon and Steven Deckard for helping these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gameroom May 16 Jessica rabbit 1
booty (Dec '13) May 14 Tomas 2
jessica huffman (Mar '14) May 13 Prince Doug 3
%%j255aer11fa3e2 May 10 Panterawhite 2
%%j255aer11fa3e2 Apr 27 Servus Dei 2
Con Man Posing as a minister in Rockport TX - ... (Mar '11) Apr '17 Taft Sex Goddess 38
Fishing (Feb '15) Feb '15 Tac 2

Bayside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayside Mortgages