Cannabis conference continues: SoHum ...

Cannabis conference continues: SoHum marijuana legalization discuss...

There are 41 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Cannabis conference continues: SoHum marijuana legalization discuss.... In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Those invested in the pot industry down south are bringing the conversation to Northern Humboldt this weekend, with the hopes of having an all-inclusive conversation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sean

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#41 Jul 28, 2010
Wow, i sit here and read all of these comments posted by all of you people and just see how politics has twisted our perception of having a right to your own opinion. Is this what guys are only good at now? Is cutting down the other who has a different opinion from yours? Its not just the pot, Its religion, war, national policies, corporations and money that's turned the American people against each other. There's a storm on the horizon, and its going to be a shitty war and a lot of people are going to die, and that war will be here on our own soil because well be busy killing each other because we're all filled with so much fucking hate! America isn't the America that i learned about in elementary school, and no one is created equal, just the read the post here and you will see. Oh, and i'm a supporter of cannabas, but sitting here and reading these posts i see that pot isn't the problem, the American people are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forensic scientists say Dickson case is priority (Aug '08) 9 hr Darth 17
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Thu painterdavegln 811
Mira Loma Christian Adult School (Jan '15) Thu Skys the limit 17
News Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Jan 17 Debbie 87
News Bigfoot is not at all imaginary for many inland... (May '09) Jan 16 Callme TRUMP 69
News Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijuana seller (Oct '09) Jan '15 champ2015 44
News on the Cover: Sometimes Jerry wins Nuisance nei... (May '07) Feb '14 Allan 11

Bayside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayside Mortgages