Foundation has 34 new funds

Foundation has 34 new funds

There are 3 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Foundation has 34 new funds. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

The Humboldt Area Foundation celebrated recently with a luncheon to honor donors who established 34 new funds during the 2009 fiscal year, sharing their resources despite the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

truthful-1

Vancouver, WA

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Are there any salaries or compensation given to anyone in this organization?
Jose

Hayward, CA

#2 Dec 7, 2009
Enabling at its' finest! What a tradition! What a tax write off!
tomtom

Eureka, CA

#3 Dec 7, 2009
truthful-1 wrote:
Are there any salaries or compensation given to anyone in this organization?
HAF has many paid staffers and it seems to grow larger every year but I don't know how their management fees stack up against other similar sized foundations. Has anyone heard how their investments have fared during the past two years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dollar General Warehouse DC 17 hr DOLLAR GENERAL WA... 60
Review: The Campbell Center 17 hr CAMPBELL CENTER G... 60
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) 22 hr Regolith Based Li... 59
News Eureka Police arrest two in Union Street bust (Jun '10) Sep 21 HatezGamez 25
1690 Dan Kipper Drive. Riverside, CA 92507 Sep 20 RIVERSIDE WAREHOUSE 40
News Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijuana seller (Oct '09) Jan '15 champ2015 44
News on the Cover: Sometimes Jerry wins Nuisance nei... (May '07) Feb '14 Allan 11

Bayside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayside Mortgages