On the road to recovery (photo enhanced)

On the road to recovery (photo enhanced)

There are 2 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Sep 13, 2007, titled On the road to recovery (photo enhanced). In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Just hours after his kidney transplant, there was visual evidence that Jessiah Class' life will never be the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

Luke Dray

Portersville, PA

#1 May 27, 2009
I love my brother for what he did and hopefully Jessiah and him get beter and god bless thier lives and god bless zacc and my brother !!!!!!!!!!
Juan Alvarez

Alameda, CA

#2 May 27, 2009
Too much meth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralphs DC Warehouse at 1561 Eastridge Ave. Rive... 4 min RALPHS DC RIVERSIDE 6
News Six arrested in $2 million health care fraud ring (Apr '08) 14 min armeniancommunity... 305
Poll Are Armenians more likely to commit fraud? (Mar '09) Thu RightyODoul 302
CenturyLink DC Warehouse at 1215 Columbia Ave. ... Apr 16 CENTURYLINK DC RI... 50
News Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijuana seller (Oct '09) Jan '15 champ2015 44
News on the Cover: Sometimes Jerry wins Nuisance nei... (May '07) Feb '14 Allan 11
free onl ine dating. find your match! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Boyce Blanchard 1

Bayside Jobs

Personal Finance

Bayside Mortgages