on the Cover: Sometimes Jerry wins Nuisance neighbor, beware the power of Droz

Apr 14, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Coast Journal Weekly Politics

“Who would ever want to live next to something like that?”

Nuisance neighbor, beware the power of DROZ story and photos by HELEN SANDERSON Above: Still standing, Jerry Droz in West Side Eureka. via North Coast Journal Weekly Politics

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
alex xxxxxxxxxx

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

Judged:

Droz is a great man doing good things for our community that no one has done before .
richard

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

Judged:

Gee , sounds like the " Petch House " owner , Greg DeBacker " has got a problem with , Jerry Droz . Maybe Mr. DeBacker should seek some help . Droz has done nothing but , good for our City and i agree with , Jerry..." run 'em out of town "! Wish he'd run Mr. DeBacker out of town . This guy sounds like a real lunatic .
richard

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

Judged:

I am not from , Oakland . Where did you get that from ? I live next to , Eureka in , Freshwater . Richard
jeffrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2008

You sound like a LUNATIC . You call yourself " Petch " when that's not even your real name . Have you had a little too much to drink or are you on Meth ?
Peter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

The Author of " The Petch House " is indeed a real NUT - CASE . His name rymes with ; Pee Jacks TURDS in case you cannot remember his birth name which is , Greg DeBacker . Heard this LUNATIC was picking imaginary bugs off his legs while he sat in the rear of his green shack at 904 M Steet in Eureka . By the way he was in his underwear at night in the rain so says his former neighbor . His lunacy became too much and she moved out just to get away from him .
Jerry Garcia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

I'm glad the good old boys got back together for the latest Dead reunion tour of Spring 2008. That will make it 45 years of our music! They dropped the "Grateful" when I died for the 3rd time. If you close your eyes when they play this tour, you can hear my harp strings play as I fly over the stage. Casy Jones you'd better watch your speed. Trouble ahead, trouble behind, And you know that notion, just crossed my mind.
Billie Gacia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Afew weeks ago i met a local lunatic by the name of , Greg Debacker . All i got to say is that this guy has got some big problems in the head the way he criticises other decent people for no reason at all . Mr. Debacker , i got one thing to say to you . GO GET SOME HELP !
Billie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

but , Julia who commented on another blog has a specific writing style that is easily reconized as , Greg Debacker .

Gacia is not my real last name as mentioned above .
Sorry about that ! I was just kidding .
Rocky 6344

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

The LIST & THE LUNATIC

A few weeks ago i met a local LUNATIC by the name of , Greg Debacker . Your not in Kansas anymore , Mr. DeBacker .
Do Donkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

THE LIST & THE UTIMATE LUNATIC

That's funny because i too , met a local lunatic by the name of , Greg DeBacker .He is quite an oddball . Wonder why he ever came to , California in the first place and i agree with , Rocky . Your not in , Kansas anymore , Mr. DeBacker . Time to pack your bags and head back home !
Allan

Huntington Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Greg DeBacker rhymes with per lack turd and he is a real lunatic .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bayside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bayside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••