Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijua...

Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijuana seller

There are 44 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijuana seller. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Two Southern California men were arrested Sunday after they allegedly pulled a gun on a Bayside man and stole a large amount of marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gumshoe

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2009
"The reporting Bayside man told deputies he'd intended to sell a large amount of marijuana to a Los Angeles area cooperative, according to a Sheriff's Office press release.

One of the men allegedly displayed a handgun and the two then left without paying for the drug, the release states.

Joseph David Page, 29, of Palmdale, Calif., and Kenny Jermaine Fulks, 29, of North Hills, Calif., were booked into Humboldt County jail on suspicion of robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and possession and transportation of marijuana."

Some medical "co-operative". I guess their form of wampum is a bullet or two? Maybe shoot the family dog in the head? Go back to LA you friggin' thugs! You stick out with the tinted windows and the shiny chrome rims on the Chevy Suburbans.

Since: Dec 07

Eureka, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Two more SoCal thugs coming up to Humboldt to bring their violence. Time to set up inspection stations at the borders and look for guns?
Lazlo Toth

North Hills, CA

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Its real common in so-cal...

Guess they figure, why wait for them to come down to L.A., might do better going up nort to get the first pick.....
Lazlo Toth

North Hills, CA

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Some people open dispensories in so-cal just to rob all the vendors who come down to sell their crop....
Most dont report it for fear of being arested....

None of these owners are bonded or have background checks, your taking your life in your hands when you walk into co op that u dont know.....

You can be robbed while in the place or just when you leave or at your hotel or at the few gas stations on the 5. The police do very little to protect and serve these people even tho they try to follow the un-clear laws.

For every one you here about there are at least 10 more you didnt. And its not just mexican gang members doing it....
Sign of the Times

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Unfortunately these thefts are only going to get worse.
George

Napa, CA

#7 Oct 13, 2009
Great job on the part of our local law enforcement to catch these guys! Sounds like it may have been a bit of luck, resulting from a traffic stop. But that took an alert officer in the first place!
Dependent

Stockton, CA

#8 Oct 13, 2009
Hehehe! Dope, you're dealing drugs! The buyers and sellers aren't your pillars of the community!

Maybe next time you can ask for a law enforcement standby! Hehehe!
Cut er down

Mccleary, WA

#9 Oct 13, 2009
This is exactly what happens if you sell drugs. What a dope. Maybe he should have done a thorough background investigation, maybe some interviews first. Who would've ever thought that some people might rob a drug seller. He will get his weed back and do the same thing again.
Ahhhhhh

Fremont, CA

#10 Oct 13, 2009
The Real Bubba Joe wrote:
Peace loving dopers.
Ring Ring TWerP. Bubba posted.
The little troll is lonely... won't someone come out to play?
Nice Police Work

Fremont, CA

#11 Oct 13, 2009
Good job catching the dirt-bag thieves. The grower may have shown a lack of discretion, but let's not attack the victim of a violent crime. These losers came to our community and invaded a home with guns. I hope that justice is swift and the punishment is harsh.
Simba

Moline, IL

#12 Oct 13, 2009
So the marijauna dealer is a hero in the story or what.
mck

Eureka, CA

#13 Oct 13, 2009
Simba wrote:
YES
Lazlo Toth

North Hills, CA

#14 Oct 13, 2009
It is what it is...there's a 4000 # a day habit in so-cal....(and thats just the licensed places)....It has to come from somewhere.
Simba

Moline, IL

#15 Oct 13, 2009
mck wrote:
<quoted text>YES
KOOL, I'm moving out there.I'd love to live in a community that protects it's own.:)
Answer

Fremont, CA

#16 Oct 13, 2009
Simba wrote:
He's not a hero, just a victim.
Simba

Moline, IL

#17 Oct 13, 2009
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a hero, just a victim.
I understand.
HHHHAAHAA

Mckinleyville, CA

#18 Oct 14, 2009
THIS GROWERS, SELLERS...GETTING RICH AND LYING...THEY ALWAYS SAY" I THOUGHT I WAS SELLIN' TO A DISPENSER" LIKE SHIT... LYING SACK OF SHIT...YOU SELL IT ON THE STREET AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU ARE DOING ILLIGAL SHIT AND YOU ASK FOR THIS SHIT TO COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR AND ENDANGERING ALL THE NEIGBORS. THE SO CALLED"VICTIM" IS A PIECE OF SHIT TOO
hmmm

Mckinleyville, CA

#19 Oct 14, 2009
Check the victims tax returns?
JimBo

Milpitas, CA

#20 Oct 14, 2009
Go back to cooking your meth a**hole.
HHHHAAHAA wrote:
THIS GROWERS, SELLERS...GETTING RICH AND LYING...THEY ALWAYS SAY" I THOUGHT I WAS SELLIN' TO A DISPENSER" LIKE ****... LYING SACK OF ****...YOU SELL IT ON THE STREET AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU ARE DOING ILLIGAL **** AND YOU ASK FOR THIS **** TO COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR AND ENDANGERING ALL THE NEIGBORS. THE SO CALLED"VICTIM" IS A PIECE OF **** TOO
Duh

Eureka, CA

#22 Oct 14, 2009
LA loosers, sure our stuff is better than theirs, but doesn't mean they can take it from us. This may be a small town but we seem to stick together ( in many ways, not just on a drug note).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glendale police vow not to enforce federal immi... Tue Meksikali Eshek 4
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Jul 13 1124ABC 56
Laura dotson Jul 12 Guest 1
News Peaceful Protest in Arcata Demands 'Justice for... Jul 9 Herring 4
Poll The KKK is officially a McK organization now in... (Jul '11) Jul 9 Herring 267
News on the Cover: Sometimes Jerry wins Nuisance nei... (May '07) Feb '14 Allan 11
free onl ine dating. find your match! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Boyce Blanchard 1

Bayside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayside Mortgages