Next step in Caltrans safety corridor project

Caltrans Project Manager Kim Floyd told the Humboldt County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday that the next step in the safety corridor improvement project is to complete the final environmental document and ... Full Story
finger

Arcata, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2009
hmmm.... and yet another accident at indianola/101 this a.m.
signals would "choke" like it is on 4th/5th.....
part of the problem is that people do not care about their driving habits. they need to review the manual they "studied" when they got their licence... then practice what they learned......
Matty Lovemuncher

Oakland, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2009
It's sure sad that they kill everyone including innocent people.
Huck

Richmond, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2009
Our elected officials are more interested in a recreation trail than public safety it seems. How far our priorities have drifted.
the ar-qaeda eye

Barnesville, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2009
Wetlands? Do you mean that ditch that is in the middle of the lanes?
Darwin

Richmond, CA

#5 Jan 21, 2009
the ar-qaeda eye wrote:
Wetlands? Do you mean that ditch that is in the middle of the lanes?
one and the same, crazy huh?
Charles E Smith

Bangkok, Thailand

#7 Jan 22, 2009
What about the children, what about ...

Same old stupid arguements. Do it, get over it and move on.
Bogart

Enid, OK

#8 Jan 22, 2009
To bad Caltrans didn't follow through with the old Eureka by-pass. Not the one that would have torn up most the victorians of 10th-6th street, but the one that by-passed Eureka completlely. It was to shoot from Humbolt Hill, over to behind Redwood Acres, and right through Farper Motors, north to Arcata. No more Broadway gridlock.
Darwin

Richmond, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2009
Bogart wrote:
To bad Caltrans didn't follow through with the old Eureka by-pass. Not the one that would have torn up most the victorians of 10th-6th street, but the one that by-passed Eureka completlely. It was to shoot from Humbolt Hill, over to behind Redwood Acres, and right through Farper Motors, north to Arcata. No more Broadway gridlock.
it'll happen some day, it's only a matter of time before our traffic problems really justify it. but eureka may try to fight that one as well.
Bruce

Kirby, WY

#10 Jan 22, 2009
Bogart wrote:
Yea that pissed me off when Cal-Trans dropped the Humboldt Hill bypass. If I remember correctly, the Merchants downtown put up a huge stink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Thu Ashlee 275
Why I hate China (Aug '11) Wed Nell 173
Are Armenians more likely to commit fraud? (Mar '09) Tue God hates Gargos 281
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Tue Bonk 186
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Dec 23 deez nuttz 27
Humboldt's homeless examine options for winter ... (Feb '09) Dec 22 BUSH 123
MenifeeRELIGION NOTES: Church to celebrate cent... Dec 19 Gerald Vonberger 1

Freeze Warning for Humboldt County was issued at December 26 at 8:46AM PST

Bayside Dating
Find my Match