Video: Why should President Obama recognize the Armenian genocide?

Apr 24, 2013 Full story: Glendale News-Press

In one photo, Glendale locals answered one question: Why should the president officially recognize the Armenian genocide? Lori Boghigian, 19, answered that "accepting [genocide] today will avoid future genocides." "If he believes in human rights, then he must recognize [the] Armenian genocide," Hambarsom Balian said.

Read more
Insurance investigator

Glendale, CA

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Say what you want, we spend all our time in your community investigating your involvement in questionable insurance claims. In the course of that we are learning about the wondourous ways of cheating every systems this country has set up. These systems never contemplated the kiniving schemes the armo community has abused them with and as they go broke we will see what the populace of Glendale and north Hollywood does without this financial support system. Likewise as insurance companies withdraw their sales force from those communities, some of your children will have to get jibe besides "providers" in the home health system to provide for themselves and supplement the SSI payments their parents receive.
Sadly the car dealerships on brand blvd will suffer short term, as their sales of BMW's and Mercedes Benz's will slow down at first; but that sales shortfall will be made up with the decrease of lemon law returns. Glendale leads the nation in lemon law returns by a degree so large that cal star has more in any one year than the rest of the country's Mercedes dealers combined. You do the math.
Let's face it there is a cultural willingness to misrepresent and abuse systems. You would think this would be evident in other groups that suffered under soviet rule, but that is not the case. We are left no thee conclusion than it's cultural.
This will no doubt inspire assertions of "racism" which is a reflection of ignorance and a lack of self awareness, given that Armenians are from the caucas and are among the original caucasians. I have to think these distant relatives still had what is presently missing( the concept of shame). None the less we will hear from someone claiming some form of bias; and I say to that person.... The average American knows very few on SSI disability, knows no one receiving money for taking care of a relative, knows no one living in a section 8 home or receiving food stamps for more people than live in the home.... I bet you do!

Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Insurance investigator wrote:
Say what you want, we spend all our time in your community investigating your involvement in questionable insurance claims. In the course of that we are learning about the wondourous ways of cheating every systems this country has set up. These systems never contemplated the kiniving schemes the armo community has abused them with and as they go broke we will see what the populace of Glendale and north Hollywood does without this financial support system. Likewise as insurance companies withdraw their sales force from those communities, some of your children will have to get jibe besides "providers" in the home health system to provide for themselves and supplement the SSI payments their parents receive.
Sadly the car dealerships on brand blvd will suffer short term, as their sales of BMW's and Mercedes Benz's will slow down at first; but that sales shortfall will be made up with the decrease of lemon law returns. Glendale leads the nation in lemon law returns by a degree so large that cal star has more in any one year than the rest of the country's Mercedes dealers combined. You do the math.
Let's face it there is a cultural willingness to misrepresent and abuse systems. You would think this would be evident in other groups that suffered under soviet rule, but that is not the case. We are left no thee conclusion than it's cultural.
This will no doubt inspire assertions of "racism" which is a reflection of ignorance and a lack of self awareness, given that Armenians are from the caucas and are among the original caucasians. I have to think these distant relatives still had what is presently missing( the concept of shame). None the less we will hear from someone claiming some form of bias; and I say to that person.... The average American knows very few on SSI disability, knows no one receiving money for taking care of a relative, knows no one living in a section 8 home or receiving food stamps for more people than live in the home.... I bet you do!
Bravo, a brilliant posting. You have not said one false word. The people that will call you racist and attack you for this are the ones abusing the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 20 hr gen 323
Broese's Uniforms (Mar '09) Sat Homers Pyle 8
News Video seems to counter actress Taraji Henson's ... Sat A Thought 2
News Taraji P. Henson had said son was profiled duri... Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News School Official Offers To Launch Investigation ... Sat OMF 1
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Mar 26 Riskie westside R... 30
To The Tenants of Glendale Mar 25 ontheupandup 5
Bayside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bayside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]