La Belle Vie turns 15: An interview w...

La Belle Vie turns 15: An interview with Tim McKee

There are 1 comment on the City Pages story from Feb 28, 2013, titled La Belle Vie turns 15: An interview with Tim McKee. In it, City Pages reports that:

The most lauded restaurant in Minnesota is turning 15 years old this year. In honor of the event, La Belle Vie 's James Beard Award-winning chef Tim McKee is hosting a party on Sunday, March 24.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

Johnny Ray Gay

Eden Prairie, MN

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I'm going to the party with bells on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Razing puts end to fight over historic 'junk ho... (Jul '10) Jun '16 Batman 1781 130
HealthPartners Inspire Magazine Worthless and A... Jun '16 Regions Faults Fi... 2
News Alone again (Dec '06) Jun '16 Gen Patton 29
News Rubes cross Rubicon! Washington calm May '16 Three Rounds 1
Election Who do you support for Mayor (Lake St. Croix Be... (Oct '10) Mar '14 a real LSCB resident 87
News Among Denny Hecker creditors: Two big Las Vegas... (Jun '09) Jul '13 JohnnyBoy 76
News Stillwater: Suspect in Smalley's altercation ba... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Truth and Justice 1

Bayport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayport Mortgages