Five people charged, more expected, i...

Five people charged, more expected, in beating of Bayonne man who...

There are 1 comment on the NJ.com story from Jul 9, 2011, titled Five people charged, more expected, in beating of Bayonne man who.... In it, NJ.com reports that:

Published: Saturday, July 09, 2011, 11:05 AM Updated: Saturday, July 09, 2011, 11:06 AM Enlarge A giant card, scrapbook, and poster sit signed by friends and family during a fundraiser for Dawid Strucinski July 8 at The Polish American Community Center in Bayonne.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Jul 10, 2011
Charge these feral ghetto sissy boys with murder and give them the death penalty. If the parents are on welfare terminate all benefits immediately. Another productive, taxpaying educated citizen murdered by roving gangs of savages! People need to arm themselves and defend themselves against these animals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hudson County Sheriff's officers help save resi... 4 hr Jerseycityreeder 1
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 10 hr 93James 153
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
GT Mayor and Council Corrupt Apr 16 Gotta Go 1
Sweeney is an Alcoholic with a GED Apr 14 Horse 1
part time - full time: amazing caregiver / nann... Apr 12 jenam 1
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) Apr 9 Tia19 13

Bayonne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages