Vintage street clock receives histori...

Vintage street clock receives historic status and will be protected for the future

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Vintage street clock receives historic status and will be protected for the future. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

PHOTOS >> >> >> >> >> BeylikdA1 4zA1 4 Vestel Servisi ##[ 444 45 ]## 7x24{ BA1 4yA1 4kA ekmece Vestel Servisi } KurulduAYu gA1 4nden bu gA1 4ne siz mA1 4AYterilere teknik servis hizmeti veren kuruluAYumuz,ilkelerinden taviz vermeden,alanA nda uzman A alA AYanlarA yla servis A aAYrA larA nA za hA zlA bir AYekilde cevap vermektedir.A-zel servis ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

dewayneclocks

Ozark, AL

#1 Mar 26, 2011
It appears Dewayne has become a celebrity in ozark. and now there'll be watches and clocks labeled with his name on it. and every single hour you'll hear his voice say, "I quit!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... (May '15) 12 hr Ole Miss Heroin 20
News Migrant mother, son sue U.S. over treatment in ... Aug 20 mylifematters 1
Review: H & S Travel & Tours (Aug '15) Aug 18 Mr P Carney 53
News Why Wal-Mart might buy e-commerce start-up Jet.com Aug 15 Talisha 6
Gay teens near Morristown nj Aug 13 Jimmy 1
he she's should HV their own bath rooms... Aug 6 hey there 4

Bayonne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages