Bayonne City Council subcommittee hea...

Bayonne City Council subcommittee hears residents plead for trap,...

There are 1 comment on the Millville News story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Bayonne City Council subcommittee hears residents plead for trap,.... In it, Millville News reports that:

Kathy Henderson speaks in favor of trap, neuter and return policy at a special subcommittee meeting at Bayonne City Hall on the feral cat problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

Shannon Marie

Kearny, NJ

#1 Oct 24, 2010
I think all municipalities need to start using and learning about TNR to be able to control the feral population. I am againts trap and kill or trap and move. This doesn't help or fix the problem. It just makes it someone elses problem at the innocent cats expense. It's not right. TNR is the way to go. We are supposed to be the superior ones. Lets act like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Blame game 20,180
News 'Burgers, Brew & Que' finds 'Spiced, Salty and ... Sat Mets Fan Forever 1
Zephyr Loft or Cliff? Thu Genvieve 1
News Bloomfield: Police blotter, Feb. 4 Feb 5 prrajen2 1
News Cops break down door in chase, but drug suspect... Feb 2 Bob1 1
Review: Nujoom Hookah Lounge (May '10) Jan 29 mone 6
seen Jan 29 jimgriffo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages