Man sentenced, has to repay more than...

Man sentenced, has to repay more than $300,000 to Lincoln General I...

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Man sentenced, has to repay more than $300,000 to Lincoln General I.... In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A former New Jersey CEO was sentenced to state prison for misappropriating more than $300,000 in insurance premiums, according to New Jersey Attorney General Paula T. Dow and Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Fly In The Ointment

York, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2010
I've seen this on other sites and for some reason YDR did not document that Lincoln is in state supervised runoff or that Kingsway donated Lincoln to 20 charities. Curious editing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr TheReal411 21,182
Fifth Ward Council man (May '06) Sep 19 jfm2015 65
News Before start of trial, Menendez says, 'I will b... Sep 18 Anybody Anywhere 11
Get Over It Already! Sep 17 Bayonne Nj 2
Mexicans are good hard working peope who deserv... Sep 17 Bayonne Nj 3
News Some officials must be fired for not living in ... Apr '17 Linda matthias 1
127West29Street Apr '17 127West29Street 1

Bayonne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages