Whats going on in the music department

Whats going on in the music department

Posted in the Bayonne Forum

J trainer

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Aug 8, 2012
I heard they tossed Mrs Megale out. So much for hard work and dedication. I guess love for the children doesnt matter anymore. Someone told me in june that mrs megale was loved bybthe superintedent , wow i hate to see when your hated by her Can someone help me get to the bottom of this. We can't let a great citizen like this women be treated like this. Parents , students you need to make your voice known. Let's see what happens first.
Jtrainer

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Mrs megale kicked out of choir
They blocked me from nj.com . So here we go. Petition is getting started it is being written up and will be sent to the proper people for distribution. The students are being punished and that must stop. Students don't just sit back to see how things are. You will be told it is for the best but think about it. Get with your parents and plan the walk out you have in mind It is your freedom of speech and 1st amendment right see this through the end. Good people should not be treated like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Leftovers 21,051
News Newark pediatrician gets 3-year prison sentence... Aug 14 Candace 1
News Fewer refugees getting approval to come to N.J. Aug 12 Sandy 1
News Some officials must be fired for not living in ... Apr '17 Linda matthias 1
127West29Street Apr '17 127West29Street 1
News Has Bayonne failed its Muslim community? The un... Apr '17 123456789abc 5
should illegals be allowed to stay.... Apr '17 Toms river nj 1

Bayonne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages