Bayonne man steals pills from woman's...

Bayonne man steals pills from woman's purse: police

There are 4 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jul 12, 2011, titled Bayonne man steals pills from woman's purse: police. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

A man was arrested at 34th Street and Avenue E in Bayonne, police said. A 36-year-old Union Beach man was charged with burglary and theft in Bayonne Friday after allegedly stealing prescription pills from a 48-year-old woman's purse, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

CHEESER

Maidstone, UK

#1 Jul 13, 2011
http://hosted.comm100.com/Forum/Default.aspx...
YEAH thise script pills reallt can be moorish for some people. People will do just about anything to get them during withdrawal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 13, 2011
How would you even know that someone has a Diazepam prescription? Wait outside of a pharmacy or doctors office all day until you actually find someone? Much easier to get a job and buy it.
PCC

Amparo, Brazil

#3 Jul 13, 2011
or even scripted but I don't agree with ppl stealing other ppl's meds. I used to have to have my meds under lock and key due to so-called 'friends'.Anyone who robs someones meds is no better than a scammer imho.
roy

UK

#4 Jul 16, 2011
same as me m8 i get meds and if any1 is in i have2 keep eye on thm hate people that steal uther peoples meds and scamers on topic not good@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bayonne pastor's house vandalized with anti-Mus... 13 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 4
Linden Emergency Blood Drive 1/29 17 hr shadenly 1
Mayor David Mayers Reckless tax abatement givea... Jan 12 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) Jan 11 LT_truth 12
Hit & run Jan 11 Bobby66 1
Hit & run Jan 9 Bobby66 2
Newark Auto glass replacement and Windshield re... Jan 9 tater 3

Bayonne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages