AL Supreme Court Vacates Death Penalt...

AL Supreme Court Vacates Death Penalty Conviction : Pre-Trial Publicity

There are 12 comments on the TalkLeft story from Feb 16, 2013, titled AL Supreme Court Vacates Death Penalty Conviction : Pre-Trial Publicity. In it, TalkLeft reports that:

The Alabama Supreme Court has reversed the conviction and death sentence of a Vietnamese immigrant who allegedly killed his four children by throwing them off a bridge, citing the trial court's rejection of a motion to change venue due to pre-trial publicity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TalkLeft.

the sun never sight

UK

#1 Feb 17, 2013
i told you don't come to America,but you didn't listen,,.
them people are professional,,they known how to physical abused every single Minorities group,,
they rounding you all up,,leaving you all as a refugee only once way to go,,.
committed crime,when you had committed it,,then all of them get pay in your name,,
1-police..
2-lawyer, for both side,
3-judge,and a juries
4 all of them staffs at court,
5-prison governor,
6-social worker,
7-probation,
this is a minimum list of them people,,to get pay in your name if you committed crime,.
TUI MAY DI THEO THIEU LAM CAI GI CHU,,SAU KHONG QUA AUCHAU MA SONG,
MY DEO CO CAI CAT GI DE ENJOY DAU,,.TAU DA SANG DO DAU NAM 1973 ROI,,tau biet qua ma,,
tui may khong nghe thi thoi,,
the sun never sight

UK

#2 Feb 17, 2013
the defendant lawyer must trying very hard,,
to pinpoint the fabricated,,evidence to save this man life,,

he was an innocent i believe
Martin luther Queen

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Feb 17, 2013
the sun never sight wrote:
the defendant lawyer must trying very hard,,
to pinpoint the fabricated,,evidence to save this man life,,
he was an innocent i believe
get mad again! take yo earlee morning med viagra yet?;) U mad again 4sure!!!;-00
the sun never sight

UK

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Martin luther Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
get mad again! take yo earlee morning med viagra yet?;) U mad again 4sure!!!;-00
.

this is a very true,
and is it a real life in those country,.

did you known,,

clever,still get kill,
stupid,,still get kill,,

only once thing to keeping you alive are,,,,,,,you known it,,
SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Martin luther Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
get mad again! take yo earlee morning med viagra yet?;) U mad again 4sure!!!;-00
Theng nay o HaLoi ma ha mom ra cu ...mo ve em, Y LON, mo ve may thang DEN. May khong thay guong theng PhuTang sao con? Tung tung, ham hap, man man lai mang mam benh ...lay lan boi vi Bo no la DaDen day con a. Wahhahahaha!
SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Hoi cac CoEm BacKy nho nho-ma cai ay deo nho ti nao- Lau nay cac em co thay anh BOP NhaTa "xo" giong Bac Cay hay khong the nhi? Ychang nhu BacKy ThuThiet cho cha phai choi. Nieu can, cac em cu lien lac voi BOP, daigia BOP se chi manh de zot dep may thang GIA lam cua nhieu tien, tha ho an choi voi shoppinng nha cac em-Trung Tam TuVan BaXao Tan Cau-GiamDoc BOP phu trach, mien phi cho cac em xinh xinh. Wahahahahha!
the sun never sight

UK

#7 Feb 17, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
Hoi cac CoEm BacKy nho nho-ma cai ay deo nho ti nao- Lau nay cac em co thay anh BOP NhaTa "xo" giong Bac Cay hay khong the nhi? Ychang nhu BacKy ThuThiet cho cha phai choi. Nieu can, cac em cu lien lac voi BOP, daigia BOP se chi manh de zot dep may thang GIA lam cua nhieu tien, tha ho an choi voi shoppinng nha cac em-Trung Tam TuVan BaXao Tan Cau-GiamDoc BOP phu trach, mien phi cho cac em xinh xinh. Wahahahahha!
.

ben Canda thieu gi,,em nao,,em nay,,
has plentiful of V BUTT butter,,

lua may em xon,xon,,chong bo lay vo be do,,. thi cu tha ho ma ro..mo..thoc let,,.thoc lick,,.

free,,
SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#8 Feb 17, 2013
the sun never sight wrote:
<quoted text>.
ben Canda thieu gi,,em nao,,em nay,,
has plentiful of V BUTT butter,,
lua may em xon,xon,,chong bo lay vo be do,,. thi cu tha ho ma ro..mo..thoc let,,.thoc lick,,.
free,,
Cac CU NhaTa thuong noi..."...Da pham la nguoi thi thang nao, con nao cung khoai...dung nui nay, trong nui no.." Ychang nhu o VN, xe Nhut thi che, khoai choi xe My de mang dzanh la dzan thoi thuong. Con o cho tao, ca 3 nha may san xuat xe My re re thi BoCon chung no lai....khoai xe Nhut. The moi noi thoi doi na the day Cu Cau a. Buoi thi deo khoai vi da may mo quen tay, ky nay BOP NhaTa chi thich....cam sanh Mien Bac voi VuSua Mien Tay. The ay chu ly. Con nhu...Mamay thi thui, khoi ban, tao deo ham tham gia Dai Doi Coi 81milimet. Wahahahhaha!
the sun never sight

UK

#9 Feb 17, 2013
thang nay bi khung roi,,

an bo sua,,xoi thit,,hut chich,,sex,,sanh 4 dua noi xu My thi chi co chet thoi c on oi,,.

dit me may thang khung,,khong nuoi noi thi goi ve lai ben vn cho may hoi tu thien nguoi ta nuoi,,

giet tre em vo toi lam gi,,.
thang an cut,,.

MY la Thien dan,,Thieu noi do,,
Jesus Buddha

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Feb 17, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Theng nay o HaLoi ma ha mom ra cu ...mo ve em, Y LON, mo ve may thang DEN. May khong thay guong theng PhuTang sao con? Tung tung, ham hap, man man lai mang mam benh ...lay lan boi vi Bo no la DaDen day con a. Wahhahahaha!
;) no matter where [email protected] a tiny lice!!;-00h, you hoc Tap8Ho get a F- then yo BO send you far away learning ESL hoping may get a A+ for ESL if not yo BO very angry ok...does yo BO sent U out before 1992 hien phat?!!!;-000
who dare a winner

UK

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus Buddha wrote:
<quoted text>
;) no matter where [email protected] a tiny lice!!;-00h, you hoc Tap8Ho get a F- then yo BO send you far away learning ESL hoping may get a A+ for ESL if not yo BO very angry ok...does yo BO sent U out before 1992 hien phat?!!!;-000
.

hed criminal..don't come here in introducing shit language on here yeah,,

just hidden your self safe as fugitive,,shouldn't louder mouth,,
vietfuckingnam

Wellsboro, PA

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Wait until the Sharia Law refugees start tossing their women and children from bridges. Thank god for cellphone cams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayonne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Mini mouse 20,632
SECTION 8..UNFAIR for the working class (Oct '09) Tue Ann kukelski 30
News Rahami called 'friendly,' but he changed after ... Sep 22 Mark 22
Muslims coming into this country must be screened. Sep 21 Mark 3
Pimps are slave owners right now still in Sep 10 Daddy tibits 1
he she's should HV their own bath rooms... Aug '16 hey there 4
Can Broadway ever again sustain quality shoppin... Jun '16 TheWheelman 3

Bayonne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayonne Mortgages