Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76234 Sep 3, 2014
J RULES wrote:
RELIGION REALIZATION REALITY
Religion is actually a rediscovery of the true self which involves a re-binding of the apparently separated individualized self to the higher self. The higher self is the source of the whole of existence and of the universal causal laws. God, Gods, angels, devils, heavens, hells and our 4-dimensional universe with its planets and stars and sentient beings are aspects of the singular, self existent higher self which in simple terms is an absolute state of pure potentiality in terms of matter, energy and consciousness that are simply the various expressions of one reality.
so when you denigrate others on this thread, if I understand you correctly, you are really working towards rebinding your singular self to the higher self?

The Lord works in mysterious ways I guess.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76235 Sep 3, 2014
J RULES wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church is not the originator of the Latin language but used it for their purposes.
The name Latin derives from the Italic tribal group named Latini that settled at some time in Latium, and the dialect spoken by these people. Latin is a member of the broad family of Italic languages. Its alphabet, the Latin alphabet, emerged from the Old Italic alphabets, which in turn were derived from the Greek and Phoenician scripts. Historical Latin came from the prehistoric language of the Latium region, specifically around the River Tiber, where Roman civilization first developed.
The word religare has a general meaning which is to tie, to connect, to yoke and can be used in any context.
For example, the religare or to bind can mean to unite the scattered rays of the mind, or bring together the unregenerate emotions so as to remedy them or to collect one's scattered thoughts so as to refine them or to merge the lower self with the higher self in an act of binding.
Jesus - the supreme authority of the Catholic Church - always spoke of union of the self with the supreme. Nothing less.
LOL
The question Joel is not who invented Latin. The question is who coined the use of the word religare to mean a group untied in a belief system. It was the Roman Catholic Church.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76236 Sep 3, 2014
Yawn. Fool. LOL

Location hidden

#76237 Sep 3, 2014
One upped yet again

Location hidden

#76238 Sep 3, 2014
and please feel free to spam us with more mumbo jumbo. The day is a clean slate.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76239 Sep 3, 2014
ha ha ha ha. Loser. LOL.

Location hidden

#76240 Sep 3, 2014
You are off to a good start

Location hidden

#76241 Sep 3, 2014
please, another inane comment. I am begging you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76242 Sep 3, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Joel, Joel, Joel,
Yes, Papa
Drinking wine
No, Papa
Eating pickles
No, Papa
Bathing naked
No, Papa
Happily married
No, Papa
Back to school
No, Papa
Climbing trees
No, Papa
Mowing the lawn
No, Papa
Bashing gays,
No, Papa
ha ha ha ha
My understanding of your last line i.e. ha ha ha ha tells me that you are gay and so the following is true--

GAY,

Yes, Papa
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76244 Sep 3, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your warped mind.
I see that you are still into abusing others.

Let me ask, are you still abusing or rather misusing your rear?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76245 Sep 3, 2014
Oh , "boys" it is my sincere hope that my august presence was missed.

Much love from Jamaica, MONS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#76246 Sep 3, 2014
I shall see you all a few hours from now.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76247 Sep 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are still into abusing others.
Let me ask, are you still abusing or rather misusing your rear?
What's interesting Hugh is that you were gone for an extended period of time and your first comment upon returning related to being gay and it was being gay in a negative context--even though the post you responded to had nothing to do with being gay.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76248 Sep 3, 2014
Glad, the effeminate homosexual from Jamaica, who pretends he is straight, is back with his usual verve and gay sexual innuendos. Welcome back, Hugh.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#76249 Sep 3, 2014
Not to get off topic and detract from all the passive-aggressive gay-bashing but....

Highly recommended:'The Thrilling Adventure Hour' podcast.

Old timey radio shows in podcast format.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#76250 Sep 4, 2014
hi Hugh

Location hidden

#76251 Sep 4, 2014
more more more

Location hidden

#76252 Sep 4, 2014
Stop stalking me. Ok?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76253 Sep 4, 2014
J RULES wrote:
Stop stalking me. Ok?
Persecution complex, much. Or, delusions of grandeur? To tell you the truth, Joel, no one really cares that much about what you say to stalk you.

Location hidden

#76254 Sep 4, 2014
Yawn. The idiot is online. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 15 hr Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May '16 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45

Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bayard Mortgages